Author Topic: Rocky 4 - this pose can be imitated  (Read 4169 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Rocky 4!!..
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »
im probably one of the few here old enough to remember seeing this in the movie theaters the weekend it came out, around Thanksgiving 1985.

newmom

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
im probably one of the few here old enough to remember seeing this in the movie theaters the weekend it came out, around Thanksgiving 1985.

wanna bet champ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »
I mentioned this in an unrelated thread a couple years ago, but I got a good laugh at work one day because of this movie.  Our company had landed this one client, and I had voiced concerns that the client would be more trouble than he was worth.  One of the managers sarcastically asked, "Oh, is that a fact??" and I responded, in my best fake Russian accent, "Yes!  And it could be a painful one!!" 

Everyone except the pissy manager laughed.  Within three months, I was proven right about the client.   :D

lolz

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »
wanna bet champ
lol. i though you were much younger than me, i was only 13 myself. :D

newmom

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
lol. i though you were much younger than me, i was only 13 myself. :D

LOL naa older than you I was driving when it came out

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 05:22:57 PM »

I was a junior in high school.  My friend had a date and just like seems to happen on every sitcom, her fat cousin (fun loving with a great personality  ::) )was in town and my friend's date would only go if he could find a date for her cousin.  At least I got to see Rocky IV for free (I made my friend pay my way in for lumbering me with the fattie, who - and I'm not proud of this - I still boinked    :-[  ).
~

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 05:23:32 PM »
I laughed so hard at this that a little bit of cum trickled out of my rectum.

Bravo Johnny,
"1"
;D

newmom

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2011, 05:29:18 PM »
I was a junior in high school.  My friend had a date and just like seems to happen on every sitcom, her fat cousin (fun loving with a great personality  ::) )was in town and my friend's date would only go if he could find a date for her cousin.  At least I got to see Rocky IV for free (I made my friend pay my way in for lumbering me with the fattie, who - and I'm not proud of this - I still boinked    :-[  ).

mostly any dude I know took one for the team. You guys still friends? lol

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2011, 05:30:25 PM »
Jesus youre old. :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »
mostly any dude I know took one for the team. You guys still friends? lol

I lost touch with him after I joined the Army.  I just wonder if he ever married that girl.
~

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »
looking great there my arabian friend

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
Jesus youre old. :D

Indeed.  Some punk at work tried to tell me that my social security number is 8.

I reminded him that I'm not his father, no matter what his mother says. 
~

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
why would you take a picture of yourself holding a blanket behind your head?

just for fun i was taking some pics of my kid hitting the 7 mandatory poses then he insisted to take the same shots of me hitting some poses.. the blanket and the funny face were to make him laugh..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2011, 08:57:32 PM »
Was anyone else pissed when Apollo Creed died?  I was  >:(

when i watched this movie for the first time in mid 80s i felt very sad when creed died.. of course i was expecting him to lose and was expecting sly to take his revenge but i didnt expect him to die so it was like a shock lol..

rocky movies and especially the training scenes were very important to me when i was a kid.. i had all of them on video tapes and was watching the training scenes only before doing some push ups and abs exercises at home.. and of course i was swallowing some raw eggs after that ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2011, 09:01:55 PM »
looking great there my arabian friend

thx brother  8)