Author Topic: You're a Mean One, Newt Gingrich  (Read 3316 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
You're a Mean One, Newt Gingrich
« on: December 10, 2011, 07:11:56 AM »
The Grinch That Stole Christmas revisited.  ;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: You're a Mean One, Newt Gingrich
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 07:20:33 AM »
You really think its so terribe to pay young kids to learn to work?
My parents made me start working at 13 with the local farmers, best thing that ever happened to me.

Especially if they did it on a rotational schedule, where a class each period of time was responsible for cleaning part of the school, and the kids got paid, would not be so bad.

Seems like Democrats are twisting this using it as an excuse to make him look like a slave driver.
Kids are already responsible for cleaning their classrooms and area, why not pay them to clean a small
part of the school?

IMHO though, it should be an opt in deal where the jobs are there for students that want to earn money.
There would be plenty of students volunteering to clean for money.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 07:21:48 AM »
My parents made me start working at 13 with the local farmers, best thing that ever happened to me.

Especially if they did it on a rotational schedule, where a class each period of time was responsible for cleaning part of the school, and the kids got paid, would not be so bad.

Seems like Democrats are twisting this using it as an excuse to make him look like a slave driver.
Kids are already responsible for cleaning their classrooms and area, why not pay them to clean a small
part of the school?

IMHO though, it should be an opt in deal where the jobs are there for students that want to earn money.

it looks like somebody ignored the chapter in the book that came with the internet called "how to not feed a troll"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 08:05:53 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 08:06:53 AM »

part of the school?

Benny figures is he doesn't work and lives off the system why should they.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 09:40:22 AM »
it looks like somebody ignored the chapter in the book that came with the internet called "how to not feed a troll"
:-[
I missed that one.  :-[ :-[ :-\

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 10:04:09 AM »
Get ready to see a lot more of interviews like this from people in Newts own party who have first hand experience at what type of a leader he would be.

I'm sure the off the record version of Coburns opinion would be scathing compared to this politically sanitized version

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »
I could really see a scenario where it's newt ahead of mitt, with ron paul a very strong 3rd...

and the convention is just a total mess and people deem newt 'unelectable'. 

And, of course, we all know Newt is on a good streak right now.  Smug and winning at the moment.  Wait til things don't go his way.  His ego, quick wit, sharrp tongue.... he'll end up calling a reporter "you son of a whore" before too long lol!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/declarations.html

the people in his own party who have first hand experience working with Newt have basically said he goes crazy with power

Former New Hampshire governor and George H.W. Bush chief of staff John Sununu told The Wall Street Journal this week: "Listen to just about anyone who worked alongside Gingrich and you will hear that he's inconsistent, erratic, untrustworthy and unprincipled." In a conference call Thursday, Jim Talent, who served with Mr. Gingrich in the House from 1993 through 1999, said, "He's not reliable as a leader." Sen. Tom Coburn, a member of the House class of 1994, called the former speaker's leadership "lacking," and according to a local press report, he told Oklahoma constituents last year that Mr. Gingrich was "the last person I'd vote for for president of the United States." Sen. Lindsey Graham told a reporter that Mr. Gingrich could be a historic president if he has "matured as a person and is, for lack of a better word, calmed down." That is as close as most of those who've worked with him get to a compliment

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 11:26:44 AM »
that crazy thing works great for him in the primaries.

ask paladino, odonnell, angle,and all the other GOP 2010ers that won the nomination over very good respublicans who just weren't crazy enough.

of course, the people who actually decide the general election weren't having that nonsense.  But gop primary voters can't look that far ahead.  Hannity hasn't told them to yet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 11:33:17 AM »
that crazy thing works great for him in the primaries.
ask paladino, odonnell, angle,and all the other GOP 2010ers that won the nomination over very good respublicans who just weren't crazy enough.

of course, the people who actually decide the general election weren't having that nonsense.  But gop primary voters can't look that far ahead.  Hannity hasn't told them to yet.

there is a certain segment of the population that finds "crazy" appealing and they don't even see it as crazy.   These people (IMO) are weak and scared and crave an authority figure to whom they will glady surrender their freedom to someone who promises to protect them from the various boogeyman that they've been instructed to be afraid of

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 11:37:46 AM »
there is a certain segment of the population that finds "crazy" appealing and they don't even see it as crazy.   These people (IMO) are weak and scared and crave an authority figure to whom they will glady surrender their freedom to someone who promises to protect them from the various boogeyman that they've been instructed to be afraid of

Lol from an obamabot. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 11:42:26 AM »

2010 shows us that the extremist candidate usually DOES NOT win in the general election.

I think this is why so many repubs are freaking out.  Mitt is controlled and would probably fare fine against Obama.  flipflopping aside, he's been consistent for 6 years of running for office now, and I doubt we'd see any major mistakes from him. 

Newt is funny, smart, creative, and a sharp mofo... but many in his own party who have known him for decades believe he can't control himself.  Obviously he can't control his dick, but in terms of controlling his actions, emotions, etc - I guess we'll see if age has matured him.  Newt age 53 was an obnoxious ass.  I guess a person can grow up later in life.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 11:55:09 AM »
2010 shows us that the extremist candidate usually DOES NOT win in the general election.I think this is why so many repubs are freaking out.  Mitt is controlled and would probably fare fine against Obama.  flipflopping aside, he's been consistent for 6 years of running for office now, and I doubt we'd see any major mistakes from him. 

Newt is funny, smart, creative, and a sharp mofo... but many in his own party who have known him for decades believe he can't control himself.  Obviously he can't control his dick, but in terms of controlling his actions, emotions, etc - I guess we'll see if age has matured him.  Newt age 53 was an obnoxious ass.  I guess a person can grow up later in life.

yep and it's always funny when the dumbfounded dipshits in the tea party are suprised when the majority of the country rejects their idiotic choices but if people like 333 had their way we would simple allow a tiny fragment of right wing nuts to make the "proper" choice for the rest of us

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »
yep and it's always funny when the dumbfounded dipshits in the tea party are suprised when the majority of the country rejects their idiotic choices but if people like 333 had their way we would simple allow a tiny fragment of right wing nuts to make the "proper" choice for the rest of us

I still like paladino.    And by the way douchebag, Sharon angle would have been by definition better than Reid. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
I still like paladino.    And by the way douchebag, Sharon angle would have been by definition better than Reid. 

of course you do

that's why you can't be trusted with your vote to make the correct decision

I assume you have no problem with anyone telling you that right comrade?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 11:59:53 AM »
of course you do

that's why you can't be trusted with your vote to make the correct decision

I assume you have no problem with anyone telling you that right comrade?

Why?   Reid is already proving to be a disaster.  As for paladino - he never ad a chance.  NY isva one party state and in the toilet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
Why?   Reid is already proving to be a disaster.  As for paladino - he never ad a chance.  NY isva one party state and in the toilet.

then convince your fellow New Yorker's that your beliefs and choices are better than yours or STFU and move some where which has politicians who agree with you

Where do you think that might be

I'm guessing perhaps the moon might be a good or if you can't make that happen then give China or North Korea a try.   I think you'd like it there.   Their politicians share your beliefs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »
then convince your fellow New Yorker's that your beliefs and choices are better than yours or STFU and move some where which has politicians who agree with you

Where do you think that might be

I'm guessing perhaps the moon might be a good or if you can't make that happen then give China or North Korea a try.   I think you'd like it there.   Their politicians share your beliefs

Too many like andre are on welfare. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »

"better" and "electable" are 2 diff things.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 12:44:39 PM »
"better" and "electable" are 2 diff things.

and how could two insane people be "better"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:15 PM »
and how could two insane people be "better"

Simple.  Angle was "less insaner" than Reid.  Silly.