Author Topic: Test and tren using a slin pin  (Read 4093 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Test and tren using a slin pin
« on: December 10, 2011, 05:37:54 PM »
Running a low dose cycle of both w a slin pin shooting in shoulder and stomach fat.
Working great.
Why is this protocol not used more???

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
Re: Test and tren using a slin pin
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »
i do tren with slinpin everyday

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 09:19:00 PM »
Slin pin is fine for both but I don't understand why you'd shoot test or tren into your stomach. AAS goes in the muscle tissue, nowhere else. You're asking for trouble injecting steroids into your stomach fat, actually, you're begging for it.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »
Do you inject test in the shoulder the same as with HGH(90 degree angle)?  Or is the inject a more direct shot to the muscle itself?

Swlabr

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 06:49:58 AM »
What, you can use a slinpin for tren? Why didn't I know this, this makes ED injections so much easier. >:(

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 08:54:39 AM »
I inject the test into my shoulders, right into the muscle tissue. The tren goes into my stomach fat like hgh. Very easy, especially if you are low dosing. I would not recommend anything past say 50 mgs every other day into the stomach.

As to begging for trouble. I disagree. TRT patients have used this protocol forever w no issues

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 11:34:48 AM »
trt patients using tren ?

when they print the box that steroids were made for anything but im, pls let us know...

they were designed to be shot into the muscle and no where else,,, just stop being a big puff and shoot it propperly

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 12:55:54 PM »
If all it comes down to is that it's more "manly".  Fuck it I'm using a slin pin.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 01:07:37 PM »
trt patients using tren ?

when they print the box that steroids were made for anything but im, pls let us know...

they were designed to be shot into the muscle and no where else,,, just stop being a big puff and shoot it propperly

Of course trt patients r notbusingbtren. But they do shoot test subq with no issues. I've had no issues and most importantly, no cough.

Ever heard of off label use??? Most medicines are not administered/used in the way they were designed..why is this any different?

I'm comfortable in my manhood homie, imma do what's best for me and most comfortable, fuck what others think/say

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »
I inject the test into my shoulders, right into the muscle tissue. The tren goes into my stomach fat like hgh. Very easy, especially if you are low dosing. I would not recommend anything past say 50 mgs every other day into the stomach.

As to begging for trouble. I disagree. TRT patients have used this protocol forever w no issues

If you inject into the muscle tissue or fat, either way the hormone will be absorbed regardless of the steroid in question. It will take much longer to absorb when injected into fat, much longer, but it will still absorb. However, you run the risk of an infection when you inject AAS into the fat.

When people think of an abscess they almost always think of the worst....dirty gear, a high fever, having chunks of your tissue cut out, etc. But there is such a thing as a sterile abscess and this can occur when AAS settles between the muscle tissue and fat tissue. I can assure you it is not comfortable, in-fact, it can be excruciating. Of course, this can happen when you inject into the muscle tissue as well if some of the oil seeps out and settles under the skin.

The odds of this occurring are still in your favor, but eventually it will probably happen and when it does you're going to hate life for a good 3-4wks.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
Jr,
Great post man. All good points

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 03:21:40 PM »
Slin pin is fine for both but I don't understand why you'd shoot test or tren into your stomach. AAS goes in the muscle tissue, nowhere else. You're asking for trouble injecting steroids into your stomach fat, actually, you're begging for it.

"I don't understand why you'd shoot test or tren into your stomach. AAS goes in the muscle tissue, nowhere else. You're asking for trouble injecting steroids into your stomach fat, actually, you're begging for it."...Agreed

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 03:38:49 PM »
I used a slin pin for my masteron injections or any other short ester im using. I usually tighten up my triceps and hit those. Gives a nice temporary pump.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »
slin injection 1/2" IM into delt  ;)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »
I used a slin pin for my masteron injections or any other short ester im using. I usually tighten up my triceps and hit those. Gives a nice temporary pump.

I was hittin my tris with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle over the summer wit prop and masteron. Only stick it half way in tho. No problem what so ever. I shoulda tried a sllin pin