Author Topic: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....  (Read 17967 times)

suckmymuscle

Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....
« on: December 10, 2011, 08:28:34 PM »
  Machida was doing GREAT and outstriking Jones in the first round and at one point he was rocked so badly he almost slept. So in the second round, Jones realizes that he would lose a decision if it went a 5 round striking battle, so he uses his superior strength to simply grab Lyoto and chokes him out like a pig in the slaughterhouse. This guy is a heavyweight and is simply too physically powerful to be dealt with by anyone at the light-heavyweight division.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »
to be honest..I felt machida was doing a good game plan by having jones chase him then quick strike ...but right as I was going to post that...jones took him down....machida lost a lot of energy getting on his feet...that killed him.

After that take down it was all down hill for lyoto.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 09:01:24 PM »
SMM stfu.  Youre sucha  jones hater it's not even funny.  And he was never almost out in the fight at all.  He got tagged and it barely phased him. 

Your hate for Jones is unreal.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 09:03:43 PM »
nice strangle

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »
Mir destroyed Nog's right humerus

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 09:24:51 PM »
SMM stfu.  Youre sucha  jones hater it's not even funny.  And he was never almost out in the fight at all.  He got tagged and it barely phased him. 

Fuck you. Jon Jones is a coward who beats on smaller guys. Do you really think he is 205 lbs on fight day? He looks to be at least 240 lbs, and all of it is solid muscle. He has shoulders like an oarsman and pecs like a bodybuilder on sauce and he is 6'4. And yes, he did get rocked.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
jones looks 230

epic_alien

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 09:29:02 PM »
  Fuck you. Jon Jones is a coward who beats on smaller guys. Do you really think he is 205 lbs on fight day? He looks to be at least 240 lbs, and all of it is solid muscle. He has shoulders like an oarsman and pecs like a bodybuilder on sauce and he is 6'4. And yes, he did get rocked.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wtf are you smoking bro, cause i want some

he is skinny  as fuck

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

They all weigh more than 205 on fight day. If he can make the weight for 205 then how is he a coward? Making weight is part of the sport.

and yes you're right Jones did get rocked.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
They all weigh more than 205 on fight day.

My point is that Machida is much closer to 205 lbs than Jones. I have seen pictures of Jones training shirtless when he is 250 lbs, and he looks almost exactly like he does in the cage. Also, Jones is pure muscle compared to most fighters in his division, who not only are much closer to 205 lbs than he is, but also have more bodyfat. So not only is Jones bigger, but more of that size is muscle.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 10:34:36 PM »
 did not know mir is a cocaine user

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 10:46:17 PM »
  My point is that Machida is much closer to 205 lbs than Jones. I have seen pictures of Jones training shirtless when he is 250 lbs, and he looks almost exactly like he does in the cage. Also, Jones is pure muscle compared to most fighters in his division, who not only are much closer to 205 lbs than he is, but also have more bodyfat. So not only is Jones bigger, but more of that size is muscle.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Seriously making weight and fighting re hydrated is as much of the game plan as the actual fight strategy, if Machida is so disadvantaged he should go down to middle and fight where another guy who uses the weight prep strategy rules Anderson Silva, and as for 250, I doubt Jones cuts more than 25lbs to make weight probably less as he has fought 4 times this year what would be the point of blowing up and down so much, i seem to recall him saying he walks around at about 225.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 10:48:46 PM »

nah jones was never out of the fight but he was getting outstruck...he was alittle hurt in one of the exchanges..he didn't want to stand anymore with machida that was for sure
irongearco.com

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 02:47:37 AM »
so what if jones is a natural heavyweight fighting at light heavy boo fukn hoo

size only goes so far in a fight and if you dont have the skills to get over 10 to 15kg weight difference than you are not a good fighter.

look how many legendary fighter who fought heavier and taller opponents (sam langford, joe gans, joe walcot) and they all succeded why?

its called skill.

plus in mma there is a million ways to finish an opponent.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 04:06:28 AM »
Just watched the full card.

Gutted

I could almost hear Jones' ego inflate some more. Machida gave him a better go than i thought, i was rooting for him. This result was just a kick in the teeth after Nog losing to Mir. Good on Big Nog though, says a lot when you've got to break a guys arm to make him tap.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »
so what if jones is a natural heavyweight fighting at light heavy boo fukn hoo

size only goes so far in a fight and if you dont have the skills to get over 10 to 15kg weight difference than you are not a good fighter.

look how many legendary fighter who fought heavier and taller opponents (sam langford, joe gans, joe walcot) and they all succeded why?

its called skill.

plus in mma there is a million ways to finish an opponent.

^this^

not a "bust"...everyone with a brain saw Bones winning in convincing fashion
!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 05:04:02 AM »
 Machida was doing GREAT and outstriking Jones in the first round and at one point he was rocked so badly he almost slept. So in the second round, Jones realizes that he would lose a decision if it went a 5 round striking battle, so he uses his superior strength to simply grab Lyoto and chokes him out like a pig in the slaughterhouse. This guy is a heavyweight and is simply too physically powerful to be dealt with by anyone at the light-heavyweight division.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

whoa-----I didn't know that Dave Meltzer posted on Getbig

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 05:05:13 AM »
^this^

oh, and Kevin Iole apparently posts here as well

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 05:06:47 AM »
Too bad Mir is such a coke head.

oh, and here's Zach Arnold

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 05:08:46 AM »
Do anymore writers for "The observer" or "Fight Opinion" post on here that I don't know about?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 05:46:42 AM »
!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 06:02:10 AM »
^this^

It's not difficult winning in convincing fashion when your opponent has the physique of a seventh grader compared to you.

And no, this win was far from impressive. Jones was getting clearly outstriken by a man with half his lean body mass and then he used his superior strength to just choke Machida out. Not impressive at all. You are clearly stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 06:10:28 AM »
Dear Mr. Meltzer and Mr. Alvarez,

I'm writing you this email to let you know that I am will unsubscribe to "The Observer".

I have enjoyed all your MMA coverage and editorials over the years but will now be getting my MMA news from Getbig

Thank you
JNN