Author Topic: Today, I had a problem with a bulldog and a bullterrier.  (Read 17913 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Today, I had a problem with a bulldog and a bullterrier.
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2011, 03:20:46 PM »
Things you don't fuck with in a mans life:

His dog
His Guns
His motorcycle
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2011, 03:21:59 PM »

X100000

why not grab a big stick and beat the dog...these fuckers are talking about shit like "don't look the dog in the eye and if it attacks roll up in the fetal position and beg for mercy"   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

how bout the 10 year old kid that did a rear naked on the pit that was attacking i think some other kids?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2011, 03:23:16 PM »
Things you don't fuck with in a mans life:

His dog
His Guns
His motorcycle

for example:

your dog attacks me and i have...lets say a gun... i shot him to save my life
would you be nice to me or pissed off cause your dog is dead?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2011, 03:24:36 PM »
for example:

your dog attacks me and i have...lets say a gun... i shot him to save my life
would you be nice to me or pissed off cause your dog is dead?
If my dog ever attacked you, you would have to be in my house....in which case the dog would be the least of your worries. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2011, 03:25:35 PM »
If my dog ever attacked you, you would have to be in my house....in which case the dog would be the least of your worries. :)

i'm sure your dog is nice

it was just a theoritical(?) question

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2011, 03:26:11 PM »
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »
it all in the way you raise dog,, i can raise pitbal to be a poodle im teling you ,, it is deending on how mental the fella who raise the dog is,, if that fella had very goo dchildhood ,, if that fella is very gentle soul,, if that fella is sensetive and enjoy movie liek et and that xmas elf movie with will farel,, if that fella is good person ,, if that fella raised dog from puppy age and been the dog best friend ,, if that fella never show violence to the dog ,, if that fella didnt put his dog on the balconyh to sleep in night so he doesnt ruin the carpets....if that fella didnt put the dog outside to sleep in the rain like piecde of shit ,, if that fella gave the dog best food and best treats and park time and associated him with other dogs from puppy age,, if that fella took dog to car rides from puppy age ,, if that fella gave the dog unconditional love and wasnt rough to the dog....

that dog will be a very good dog ,, very gentle ,, very loving ,, he maybe hyper but the instinct will be minimized to nothing and that dog will nto know what violence is for he never encountered bad life...he never had to protect himself so he will be a poodle in a putbal body

and im teling you once again ,, dogs are angels ,, dogs are your image,, they will do what you do and be how you raised them to be,, if you got dog when dog 3 year old...it will be hard process to change him but its possible ,, but if raised him from age 2 months....and did everything right and gave unconditional love and fearless life with spoilding and sleping in your bed etc...that dog will never harm anyone and will grow to become your best friend,, will be loved by everyone even if he is hyper and! will be your guiding angel

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2011, 03:29:36 PM »
It doesn't matter the breed, I cant stand a disobedient dog any dog I own will be obedient and comply with what I ask of it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2011, 03:29:48 PM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2011, 03:31:06 PM »
;D

not very nice, right?  ;D

i would welcome every getbigger with all my love

even QO or sevastase the reptilian humanoid

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »

see if i had pitbal ...i would put him in blue soft colar,, never put him in gangster sliver thing,, but it doesnt mean anything,, this dog look very nice and cute,, but what i say is i would make the pitbal know from very young age that there is no violence since with me he woudnt see any and i would be the only one who aroudn him ,, i would never leave my dog in dog hotel when going travel,,so dog woudl raise in perfect life and that create gentle dogs,,

it is all in the way they raised im telling ou

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2011, 03:35:36 PM »
gh15 you recommend HGH for dogs?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2011, 03:37:06 PM »
gh15 you recommend HGH for dogs?

Haha what a waste of money!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
Haha what a waste of money!

so you say only in combination with the insulina?

or is that just balonie?   ;D ;D ;D ;D

i swear i always have to laugh when i write "balonie" dont know why :D

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »
My Boerboel (South African Mastiff) killed a police dog (German Shepard) so had to be put down :(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »
 :o

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
The ironic thing is that our cat wants to kill her.....  she attacked her once so bad that we were forced to register him(cat) as a "registered attack cat" with the county. lol        might as well ban: cats, dogs, snakes, humans, birds, flies, spiders,  etc....   2012, here we come

Damn sounds like a nasty cat! I read dmx's biography a few years ago. He use to fight dogs when he was younger. He would take his young dog to this abandon building everynight it was filled with giant cats that were really well fed. Everynight he would take the young dog to fight the cats. At first the cats were beating the shit out of him and cutting him up real bad. Finally as the dogs got older, stronger, and smarter he killed every single one of the cats. He also trained the dog to snatch purses and climb up fences to get away from the cops. Real crazy son of a bitch. A really gutter dude the book was so interesting I read the whole thing in two days.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »
see if i had pitbal ...i would put him in blue soft colar,, never put him in gangster sliver thing,, but it doesnt mean anything,, this dog look very nice and cute,, but what i say is i would make the pitbal know from very young age that there is no violence since with me he woudnt see any and i would be the only one who aroudn him ,, i would never leave my dog in dog hotel when going travel,,so dog woudl raise in perfect life and that create gentle dogs,,

it is all in the way they raised im telling ou

gh15 approved

I agree with what you're saying. This is a prong collar... (not a gangster silver thing  lol) it's the best training tool out there and humane.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2011, 03:55:47 PM »
I agree with what you're saying. This is a prong collar... (not a gangster silver thing  lol) it's the best training tool out there and humane.
Real cool looking dog bro.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2011, 03:58:16 PM »
I agree with what you're saying. This is a prong collar... (not a gangster silver thing  lol) it's the best training tool out there and humane.

Very good tool. My mom had to put one on the male until he learned not to pull. He would of ripped her arm out of the socket.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2011, 04:01:10 PM »
Damn sounds like a nasty cat! I read dmx's biography a few years ago. He use to fight dogs when he was younger. He would take his young dog to this abandon building everynight it was filled with giant cats that were really well fed. Everynight he would take the young dog to fight the cats. At first the cats were beating the shit out of him and cutting him up real bad. Finally as the dogs got older, stronger, and smarter he killed every single one of the cats. He also trained the dog to snatch purses and climb up fences to get away from the cops. Real crazy son of a bitch. A really gutter dude the book was so interesting I read the whole thing in two days.

woops, I meant, "he(cat) attacked her"  lol

The cat is actually awesome... he was  attacked by a dog or coyote 2 years ago and almost died. Now, his mindset is, "kill or be killed"..  we think. Our dog wimpers and tries to get away the moment the cat presents himself. With dogs, you gotta only worry about the mouth... but with cats, you gotta worry about the mouth and 4 out of control scratching legs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2011, 04:03:33 PM »
woops, I meant, "he(cat) attacked her"  lol

The cat is actually awesome... he was  attacked by a dog or coyote 2 years ago and almost died. Now, his mindset is, "kill or be killed"..  we think. Our dog wimpers and tries to get away the moment the cat presents himself. With dogs, you gotta only worry about the mouth... but with cats, you gotta worry about the mouth and 4 out of control scratching legs.

put dog on kigropina and you worry about nails too lol,, its  JOKE its joke im alowed tro joke sometime lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2011, 04:14:05 PM »
awwww  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »
That tiger is friggin` cute as hell.  :)

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2011, 04:29:30 PM »
How long would a pitbull last against a Tiger?