Author Topic: Best carb source for BB's that has been trusted from the beginning of time!!!  (Read 3940 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Just about every successful bodybuilder on the planet now and before has always used rice. Why is this do you think? is there something magical in this food component for bodybuilding purposes? Or is just a tradition haneded down through the ages?  ???

Dokey111

• Getbig V
source for this rice?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
It's true. Even Neanderthal bodybuilders had rice with their mammoth steak....

Brocty

• Getbig III
i like me some oats

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
source for this rice?

Coming to a GNC store near you! under the new patent name of Mega Huge Ultra Mass 1000000 and will be making at least 300% profit!  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
baked potatoes  :P

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I always feel energetic and up beat when I rely on brown rice as my primary carb. My clear-cut second favorite carb is rolled oats.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
baked potatoes  :P

Not many Pro's use baked potatoes over rice as there main source of carbs tho.They eat them put not as much as rice.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Chicken & Rice as a meal has been used in every decade of bodybuilding since the beginning of time! ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Your mother's tasty vagine fills me up pretty well most days.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Just about every successful bodybuilder on the planet now and before has always used rice. Why is this do you think? is there something magical in this food component for bodybuilding purposes? Or is just a tradition haneded down through the ages?  ???

Fat free (unlike oats), easy to cook, easy and fast to eat (munch down with a spoon), easily digestible, still tastes sufferably when cold, gluten-free, natural product and not processed (like pasta for example)

dustin

Rooster Brand rice is the only way to go ,fellas.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Rooster Brand rice is the only way to go ,fellas.
^^
Ever try Basmati?  It's the only way to go w/curries...  My favorite, I just use the generic store brands.

dustin

^^
Ever try Basmati?  It's the only way to go w/curries...  My favorite, I just use the generic store brands.

Yep. Anything Indian I cook with Basmati. Anything Asian has to be Rooster Brand... you can actually notice a difference when you've eaten as much Asian food as I have.

Only time I use anything else is for Japanese dishes. But I don't eat so much rice with Japanese dishes unless it's sushi. And that's a different rice all together.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Yep. Anything Indian I cook with Basmati. Anything Asian has to be Rooster Brand... you can actually notice a difference when you've eaten as much Asian food as I have.

Only time I use anything else is for Japanese dishes. But I don't eat so much rice with Japanese dishes unless it's sushi. And that's a different rice all together.
^^
Agreed, and I also agree with you with Chinese dishes cooked with Rooster Brand, completely different texture...
I cook MOSTLY everything myself here as I'm strictly hood (I'm in Surrey) EXCEPT on cheat day- then it's Channa Bhatura and Besan Laddu's!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Rice from the tap

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
kingtropina  ::)

but seriously, sweet potato is best carb source for non-insuline users, when on slin I don't have any idea of what it would be

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
kingtropina  ::)

but seriously, sweet potato is best carb source for non-insuline users, when on slin I don't have any idea of what it would be
sweet potatoes,,brown rice,oats good 3 ...

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Let me help ya out there, genius.

Bodybuilders eat rice because it's cheap and versatile.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
don't know about over there... but people here were, and still are big on corn flakes and ... the number 1 carb source here is !!!!!!!

CERELAC!
LOOOOOL

now it's not because the "saudi business mafia" is starting to cash in on baby food supplies (since it's normal to have 6 kids here)... a small can of cerelac now costs around $10... used to be a couple of cents.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
OATS FTW

Swlabr

OATS FTW

Oats bloat the fuck outta me and make me shit bricks.  :-[

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Oats bloat the fuck outta me and make me shit bricks.  :-[
Hey bro - dont eat oats k  :D