Author Topic: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!  (Read 20559 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!
« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2012, 11:15:49 AM »
all positive mindset and believing in jesus
follow the arrows

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2012, 11:19:28 AM »
I hate when Coach is right >:(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2012, 11:52:32 AM »
So... do you believe....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/tebow-time-three-3-16-references-boffo-tv-172145772.html;_ylt=Ag5p7eZqy_kZg2wDoepcbDX.uLYF

• The fact that Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game didn't escape notice on Sunday night. Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black in the 2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message. The coincidental stats caused millions of fans to perform Google searches on the bible passage in the past 24 hours. Here's one more unbelievable stat: John Ourand of Sports Business Journal reports that the final quarter-hour television rating for the Broncos-Steelers game was, you guessed it, 31.6.

I absolutely belief in God and I am a Christian, but I won't read too much into the stats and their correlation with John 3:16.  I'm happy it has prompted people to search out scripture and I fully believe that Tim is a God-fearing man and does his best to serve the will of God.  Perhaps the stats were not a coincidence; regardless, I'm happy they've gotten others to search out the bible.  Still, I think Tebow is just a great, young quarterback with a ton of God-given talent and he uses the very public venue of professional football to not only perform on the field but share his beliefs with others.  Some people cheer him and some people spit on him; regardless, he beliefs but I hope the trappings of fame and money don't overtake him.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2012, 11:59:43 AM »

Patriots favored by 13.5 for next weekend. 

I'm taking Broncos and the points.  I got a secondary ticket buying up to 14.5, too. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2012, 12:03:58 PM »
So... do you believe....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/tebow-time-three-3-16-references-boffo-tv-172145772.html;_ylt=Ag5p7eZqy_kZg2wDoepcbDX.uLYF

• The fact that Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game didn't escape notice on Sunday night. Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black in the 2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message. The coincidental stats caused millions of fans to perform Google searches on the bible passage in the past 24 hours. Here's one more unbelievable stat: John Ourand of Sports Business Journal reports that the final quarter-hour television rating for the Broncos-Steelers game was, you guessed it, 31.6.
Sorry, Ronaldo. I'll take coincidences for a $100, please.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2012, 12:09:26 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »
I like Tebow great athlete and great Christian.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2012, 12:14:14 PM »
Oh I freaking knew it...  If the Broncos lose to the Patriots, all the "I told you so" tebow haters will jump up and down like that means everything ::)  Instead of the Patriots playing a good game, it'll be Tebow and the Broncos suck with you guys ::)

Of course the Pats will probably win, but that shouldn't take anything away from what Tebow has accomplished. He has beaten a very good Pittsburgh team and he did it in fine fashion.

I got nothing more bad to say... he did the job. There are many teams in the league that would be lucky to have him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2012, 12:14:36 PM »
Patriots favored by 13.5 for next weekend. 

I'm taking Broncos and the points.  I got a secondary ticket buying up to 14.5, too. 

big money week for the national felon league concerning this game. if they BS the broncos past the pats and the ugly german, then they have to usher them into the superbowl.  ravens and texans are no names to the nation.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2012, 12:17:48 PM »
Of course the Pats will probably win, but that shouldn't take anything away from what Tebow has accomplished. He has beaten a very good Pittsburgh team and he did it in fine fashion.

I got nothing more bad to say... he did the job. There are many teams in the league that would be lucky to have him.

The Dolphins and Jaguars are kicking themselves right now.  Imagine Tebow running the "wild cat" in Miami.  That type of offense would have been for him. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2012, 12:42:34 PM »

I'm looking for that list of playoff victories for Matty Ice.  A little help, please?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »
Check out 'Statistics' and 'Noteable accomplishments' for Brady....truly impressive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady

Welcome to Foxboro Tebow ....wear your mittens   :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2012, 12:54:57 PM »
I still hope for a Patriots vs. Giants revenge rematch  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »
 I hope Tom smashes Tim

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2012, 04:35:28 PM »
I'm looking for that list of playoff victories for Matty Ice.  A little help, please?

;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
Tim Tebow: Finally a white Bronco more famous than O.J.'s.

<Elderado Eric Hoegsted>

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
This weekend against a real NFL quarterback the Broncos and Tebow will be revealed as the average, no play-off team that they are.  

Pats 45
Broncos 9

A real quarterback? What Roesthlesberger, chopped liver? He's only won two Super Bowls and was in last year's Super Bowl.

The Broncos are a no-playoff team? I could have sworn they won the AFC West and just knocked out the 12-4 Steelers (who beat the Patriots in Foxboro).

suckmymuscle

Re: Tebow--this is getting Ridiculous
« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »
I think I said he trains hard, not that he was the hardest worker. Although he does work hard. Haters will keep on hating. The more Tebow wins the more athiests hate on him.

I think you meant "atheists". But not at all, since there is no logical correlation between Tebow believing in God and him being good at football.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2012, 11:21:22 PM »
  I think you meant "atheists". But not at all, since there is no logical correlation between Tebow believing in God and him being good at football.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This is simply putting their religion in front of reality.

If God cares about something, trust me... It's not Tim Tebow winning a football game. He might want to take care of war and famine in Africa before he worries about a playoff game.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »
This is simply putting their religion in front of reality.

If God cares about something, trust me... It's not Tim Tebow winning a football game. He might want to take care of war and famine in Africa before he worries about a playoff game.

Funny that when his team doesen't win, they go silent on why God has forsaken Tebow.

Even funnier that millions of faifthful Christian teenage boys want to be professional football players but are not good enough. Why doesen't God give the skills to these teenage boys who are so dedicated to Him?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2012, 01:13:58 AM »
A real quarterback? What Roesthlesberger, chopped liver? He's only won two Super Bowls and was in last year's Super Bowl.

The Broncos are a no-playoff team? I could have sworn they won the AFC West and just knocked out the 12-4 Steelers (who beat the Patriots in Foxboro).
It wasn't in Foxboro......... but I'll give you points for trying.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2012, 07:28:50 AM »
It wasn't in Foxboro......... but I'll give you points for trying.

AND? New England has been ELIMINATED the last two years in Foxboro (i.e. last year against the Jets, the year before against the Ravens).

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #222 on: January 10, 2012, 09:51:13 AM »
I hope Tom smashes Tim

Homosexer post reported

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #223 on: January 10, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »