Author Topic: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!  (Read 20722 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: tebows worshipers need to relax
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2011, 07:37:01 PM »
8-1....he's making it work pretty well, imo.  8)

and this threadstarter strikes me as one of those warriors who blew his knee out in JV football practice before his first season, yet is some kind of expert on the subject.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2011, 07:41:26 PM »
8-1....he's making it work pretty well, imo.  8)

and this threadstarter strikes me as one of those warriors who blew his knee out in JV football practice before his first season, yet is some kind of expert on the subject.

"ALL HE DO IS WIN"

I am going to church Sunday.  :D
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

"ALL HE DO IS WIN"

I am going to church Sunday.  :D

;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2011, 07:46:49 PM »
TT isn't doing anymore than Sanchez did his rookie yr for the jets. broncos are doing it with defense and late comebacks because teams are more or less going nickle late and trying to keep the game in front of them which opens up running lanes for TT (probably the 2nd best skill sets behind a young Mike Vick to be a HB).  next season we'll find out how good he really is.  broncos will continue their run and probably pick up a play off win and that's it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2011, 08:11:44 PM »
I am not a Tebow hater but to say he "made it work" is a bit premature. Would you not agree?

I haven't seen anyone else run it. But this is the thing IMO, when they more comfortable with him throwing the ball the they will stay away from it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2011, 08:27:56 PM »
How can Tim Tebow live with himself every day knowing that he is engaging in one of the 7 deadly sins.

Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess. . Thomas Aquinas wrote that greed was "a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things."

A sin of excess!!! He made 11 million dollars in 2009. Another theist hypocrite. Like most theists, cherry picks what he wants to believe in and what fits his needs. DISGUSTING!
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2011, 09:08:20 PM »
LOL.

*see Sam Herd*

Should he take a pay cut to minimum wage and forget the hospital he's having built? lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2011, 09:17:01 PM »
LOL.

*see Sam Herd*

Should he take a pay cut to minimum wage and forget the hospital he's having built? lol

More stupid logic by you coach. Who said anything about minimum wage? Or are you that stupid? One doesn't need to be a genius to know that one doesn't need 11 million dollars to live. People make WAY less and live. You can afford the basic necessities and live a happy life on say, 150,000 a year. Why does he need 11 million? Greed. One of the 7 deadly sins. Cant pick a choose what you choose to believe in. The bible clearly states that greed and taking in excess is a sin. 11 million is excessive and not needed for a comfortable life. Dont try and justify him by making loopholes around the bible. IT clearly states not to take anything in excess and he clearly his.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »
Denver doesn't run the option anywhere close to full time unless you are using a very loose definition of "the option".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »
Denver doesn't run the option anywhere close to full time unless you are using a very loose definition of "the option".

Is it God and/or Jesus approved?
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »
1900, You're so naïve its literally off the charts. Do you even know the meaning of greed?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2011, 09:25:28 PM »
1900, You're so naïve its literally off the charts. Do you even know the meaning of greed?

yes, taking 11 million dollars! If you don't think that's greed, then YOU'RE the naive one!
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2011, 09:26:58 PM »
Oh wait..I see. Maybe you think he isn't paying his "fair share".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »

no, actually believing the earth is only 6000 year old is naive  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2011, 09:28:42 PM »
Oh wait..I see. Maybe you think he isn't paying his "fair share".

I can careless whether he is paying his "fair share" Its still greed, no matter how you slice it. Taking 11 million, when its not needed to live, is excessive.
X

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2011, 09:30:18 PM »
More stupid logic by you coach. Who said anything about minimum wage? Or are you that stupid? One doesn't need to be a genius to know that one doesn't need 11 million dollars to live. People make WAY less and live. You can afford the basic necessities and live a happy life on say, 150,000 a year. Why does he need 11 million? Greed. One of the 7 deadly sins. Cant pick a choose what you choose to believe in. The bible clearly states that greed and taking in excess is a sin. 11 million is excessive and not needed for a comfortable life. Dont try and justify him by making loopholes around the bible. IT clearly states not to take anything in excess and he clearly his.

If he earns it, then it is his and what he does with his wealth is indicative of who he really is and to be honest, that is his business not ours.

Unlike asswipe televangelists that fleece the flock, Tebow is earning his living, not leeching it.  I despise pro sports.  They suck and are populated with shitty people.

Personally I find his attitude refreshing in this age of ghetto fucktards like the Dog Whisperer ™, Michael Vick and so many other NFL turds.  The NFL is fast becoming thugville.  Fuck. That. Noise. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2011, 09:32:14 PM »
If he earns it, then it is his and what he does with his wealth is indicative of who he really is and to be honest, that is his business not ours.

Unlike asswipe televangelists that fleece the flock, Tebow is earning his living, not leeching it.  I despise pro sports.  They suck and are populated with shitty people.

Personally I find his attitude refreshing in this age of ghetto fucktards like the Dog Whisperer ™, Michael Vick and so many other NFL turds.  The NFL is fast becoming thugville.  Fuck. That. Noise. 

Yes, he can do whatever he wants with his wealth and its his business how he earns it. However, this doesn't mean that it's not a sin. You're talking about 2 different things here. It is greed no matter how he earns it.

Tebow is pretty much going to burn in hell for all eternity, unless coach reaches him somehow.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »
What gives you or anyone like you the right to dictate what he makes or doesn't? How much of that goes to taxes? (40+%) how much of that does he give away? Do you know? Who are you to dictate what's in excess and what isn't? Do you say this about other players or do you just single out Tebow?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2011, 09:34:23 PM »
Tim Tebow is proof of God's will on earth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »
Tebow is going to burn in hell? LOL. Name one person besides Jesus is sinless?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »
What gives you or anyone like you the right to dictate what he makes or doesn't? How much of that goes to taxes? (40+%) how much of that does he give away? Do you know? Who are you to dictate what's in excess and what isn't? Do you say this about other players or do you just single out Tebow?

You really aren't too bright? do you think God would not consider making 11 million dollars greed?  ::) The question is: what does the almighty god consider greed? I would imagine that God would consider 11 million dollars a year greed, considering there are starving children in the world.

Seems like you're straying from the path, coach. see you in hell  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2011, 09:38:01 PM »
Tim Tebow is proof of God's will on earth.

I thought that was goodrum?  :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2011, 09:39:46 PM »
Tebow is going to burn in hell? LOL. Name one person besides Jesus is sinless?

And you're supporting Tebows greedy nature. Sin by proxy, coach  :-\ :-\
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
LOL...I'm done here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!
« Reply #174 on: December 15, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »
X