Author Topic: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!  (Read 20677 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2011, 07:54:18 AM »
The only reason why Tebow is hated is because he's a Christian. Its that commonsense factor again. Root for the guy who brings his team together with faith and wins or the "badboy" thug who gets in trouble on and off the field.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2011, 07:58:58 AM »
The only reason why Tebow is hated is because he's a Christian. Its that commonsense factor again. Root for the guy who brings his team together with faith and wins or the "badboy" thug who gets in trouble on and off the field.

Simple question - would you rather have Tebow marry your daughter or Julius peppers, Charles Barkley, Marion Barbor, etc.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: BELIEVE!!
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
It is the only valid theory at this juncture on the question where everything comes from. It is definitely not 100% completed and there is little hope it ever will be 100%.

It is still scientific meaning it can be reproduced and the results will always be the same.

No other view or theory about our background is as complete as a scientific one.

Religion is no theory at all and just a opinion based on 0 knowledge, facts or measurable results.
the big bang isnt a theory of where everything comes from.  there is zero hope it will ever be such a thing. by defintion science is incapable of providing any information on the subject.  

the big bang trasces the history of the universe back to a dense and hot state. what was before that, what caused that state of being? it is silent. what caused the fast expansion known as th ebig bang? it is silent. why do "quantum fluctuations" occur? it is silent.

what caused it to happen? where did it come from? <--- two questions that always apply to any scientific finding/theory... ad infinitum

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: BELIEVE!!
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2011, 03:59:50 PM »
exactly. god snapped his fingers and everything came to

that is a solid theory
its not testable and therefore not scientific however it is indeed a theory of the origin of the universe, something science can not provide.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »

good post, Tebow has to be in discussion for MVP.  Hope he takes it to the patriots too, never saw Brady pray before, he might have to once Tebow hits the 4th!

TEAM Nasser

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2011, 04:54:51 PM »
Simple question - would you rather have Tebow marry your daughter or Julius peppers, Charles Barkley, Marion Barbor, etc.   

Did your parents raise you to hate black people?

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

The amazing thing about right wingers is that they see discrimination everywhere when it comes to white anglo Christians but argue up and down that racism no longer exist in America.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2011, 05:52:27 PM »
The amazing thing about right wingers is that they see discrimination everywhere when it comes to white anglo Christians but argue up and down that racism no longer exist in America.

I don't think you really want to start that argument about what side is more racist than the other.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »
Seeing Tebow shut up those ghetto thugs Barkley and Peppers was awesome.  Also loved seeing Marion Barber on the sidelines totally dejected. 

Good for him.  Time to rain holy water golden showers on the thugs.     

lol love it!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »
good post, Tebow has to be in discussion for MVP.  Hope he takes it to the patriots too, never saw Brady pray before, he might have to once Tebow hits the 4th!

LOL Thats true! Tebow will have every pagen and heathen quaking in their boots when the 2 minute warning sounds!

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2011, 05:56:22 PM »
I don't think you really want to start that argument about what side is more racist than the other.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of your viewpoint.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2011, 05:58:12 PM »

Plus, funny comment coming from you with your buddy 3333 posting hate on here nonstop n I never hear shit from you Coach, not once...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2011, 06:01:07 PM »
Plus, funny comment coming from you with your buddy 3333 posting hate on here nonstop n I never hear shit from you Coach, not once...

Telling the truth isnt hate.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2011, 06:02:23 PM »
Telling the truth isnt hate.

But no one is allowed to point out that Tebow's mechanics r shit???thats hating on him cause he loves Jesus?!?!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »

No one hates Tebow and no one hates anyone because they are a Christian.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
Even Maureen Dowd is admitting Tebow would be a better leader for this nation than Obama. 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2011, 07:18:51 PM »
Even Maureen Dowd is admitting Tebow would be a better leader for this nation than Obama. 

Lol
I wonder when the Knighthood is coming.. Who knows, perhaps we can decree him king of the world since he runs over LB's and occasionally throws a spiral

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2011, 07:21:57 PM »
Lol
I wonder when the Knighthood is coming.. Who knows, perhaps we can decree him king of the world since he runs over LB's and occasionally throws a spiral

At least Tebow is a leader and has balls.  what we have leading the nation is a sad joke. 

I hope Tebow takes Brady out too.  That would be sweeetttttt! 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »
At least Tebow is a leader and has balls.  what we have leading the nation is a sad joke. 

I hope Tebow takes Brady out too.  That would be sweeetttttt! 

You would know about his balls, you wax them everyday

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Tim Tebow Potty Mouth Sh_t Talker
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2011, 11:47:39 AM »
What a dickhead.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Tim Tebow Potty Mouth Sh_t Talker
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »
I truly feel like a piece of shit to have said anything negative about Tim.
There is something very special about this man. Not just for football. The way he lives his life, leads by example and everything else.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2011, 12:21:43 PM »
I truly feel like a piece of shit to had said anything negative about Tim.
There is something very special about this man. Not just for football. The way he lives his life, leads by example and everything else.

x2

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »
they should think twice next time they decide to put a mic on his mouth, geez those bleeps were all over the place.
TEAM Nasser

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2011, 12:51:08 PM »
Does he take the Lord's name in vain?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2011, 12:53:16 PM »
I truly feel like a piece of shit to have said anything negative about Tim.

and if you handt seen these videos, or if these videos proved him to be a very negative person, you would feel fine having said negative things about him ?