Author Topic: Christmas - for Hillbillies or everyone?  (Read 3864 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Christmas - for Hillbillies or everyone?
« on: December 11, 2011, 11:06:37 PM »
It seems that only low class hicks get excited about Christmas anymore?  In nice neighborhoods no one puts up elaborate Christmas decorations if any.  In trashy areas, every front yard is decorated to the max.  

???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Is Christmas for Hillbillies?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »
I don`t get people who do the giant blow-up dolls in the yard, the tacky lights, the manger scenes etc...

I was going to make a thread on this very subject.  I hope nobody here does any of this nonsense.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »
I don`t get people who do the giant blow-up dolls in the yard, the tacky lights, the manger scenes etc...

I was going to make a thread on this very subject.  I hope nobody here does any of this nonsense.

haha!  I think you might just be my brother from another mother!!!

People cry and cry about being broke, yet they can always find a few hundred extra dollars to spend at Walgreens on Christmas decorations.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »
It seems that only low class hicks get excited about Christmas anymore?  In nice neighborhoods no one puts up elaborate Christmas decorations if any.  In trashy areas, every front yard is decorated to the max. 

???
It's for everyone except for jews.   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »
It seems that only low class hicks get excited about Christmas anymore?  In nice neighborhoods no one puts up elaborate Christmas decorations if any.  In trashy areas, every front yard is decorated to the max. 

???
I dont do Christmas! BA-HUMBUG and I dont care what anyone says, I buy myself present, mumble to myself how much I hate religion, how it has poisoned the world, how it has indoctrinated the minds of impressionable people, how it has molested millions of innocent boys, how it has commit ed the most atrocious civil rights violations known to man all in the name of that FUCKWIT JESUS. When people say merry Christmas to me, I say FUCK OFF, the looks on their faces makes my Christmas. Yeah, anyway, I DONT DO CHRISTMAS
V

terryb

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 12:13:30 AM »
Shame on you all. Tis the season to be jolly

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »
all religious holidays should be abolished
Team Pat Banana

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 12:24:28 AM »
I dont do Christmas! BA-HUMBUG and I dont care what anyone says, I buy myself present, mumble to myself how much I hate religion, how it has poisoned the world, how it has indoctrinated the minds of impressionable people, how it has molested millions of innocent boys, how it has commit ed the most atrocious civil rights violations known to man all in the name of that FUCKWIT JESUS. When people say merry Christmas to me, I say FUCK OFF, the looks on their faces makes my Christmas. Yeah, anyway, I DONT DO CHRISTMAS

You don't go and see the Myer window?   ;D

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 01:01:56 AM »
I enjoy celebrating the Christmas season.  I don't get all decked out in lights and stuff like that.  Hang a mistletoe, and few colored candles and nice tree.  It's a great time to spend bonding with friends and family.  Celebrating Christmas in my youth was and important part of my social development, I think.  I grew up in a town of approx. 95% Christians, so Christmas celebrations were an important part of the community.  Lots of great food and drink.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 03:03:34 AM »
You don't go and see the Myer window?   ;D
No Way - FUCK MYER - Corporate Pigs - Plus I tend to get in fights when I go out, especially when it is busy, so to save someone a beatdown I stay home.  ;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 03:05:42 AM »
I grew up in a town of approx. 95% Christians

I got a chill when I read this.  Your childhood must have been an awful experience, sorry to hear that you to have been indoctrinated into the delusions of ancient minds.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 03:10:41 AM »
No Way - FUCK MYER - Corporate Pigs - Plus I tend to get in fights when I go out, especially when it is busy, so to save someone a beatdown I stay home.  ;D
I haven't seen a myer christmas window for approx 6 years.  I miss it.   ;D  The dandenong mountains will suit you then....so peaceful and relaxing.  Perfect place for picnics.  

Swlabr

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 03:12:10 AM »
I've made it my life mission to never engage in any typical Christmas activities. No secret santa, no Christmas dinner, no "MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND" with a fake grin on my face.

NOTHING! FUCK THE POLICE!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 03:15:24 AM »
I've made it my life mission to never engage in any typical Christmas activities. No secret santa, no Christmas dinner, no "MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND" with a fake grin on my face.

NOTHING! FUCK THE POLICE!
Well I love christmas.  It means spending time with family and loved ones.  Over indulging in plenty of good food and then laying on the couch like a lounge lizard as you watch a movie together.   ;D  Eating left overs the next day is awesome too. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 03:23:05 AM »
Well I love Christmas.  It means spending time with family and loved ones.  Over indulging in plenty of good food and then laying on the couch like a lounge lizard as you watch a movie together.   ;D  Eating left overs the next day is awesome too. 
My Family is all mental in their own special way!  ;D Me and GF Will give each other wonderful orgasms, eat wonderful food and watch videos and remember how fucked JESUS is and the GOD botherers who persist in enforcing their antiquated beliefs on the naive public.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 03:27:42 AM »
one of the dumbest threads  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 03:30:00 AM »
My Family is all mental in their own special way!  ;D Me and GF Will give each other wonderful orgasms, eat wonderful food and watch videos and remember how fucked JESUS is and the GOD botherers who persist in enforcing their antiquated beliefs on the naive public.
Omg, I haven't had a christmas like that for ages.   :(  Sounds perfect.  

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 03:37:00 AM »

Christmas is no big deal for me anymore.

But it for sure is beautiful time... you know, all these christmas trees and decorations. Makes you happy!

(ps. Whut's wrong, Hillary Clinton ? No bodies hanged on those trees as decoration... must be fake pics!!! )

And no homo. When you get old you begin to enjoy these kinds of things.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 03:40:19 AM »

But it for sure is beautiful time... you know, all these christmas trees and decorations. Makes you happy!

(ps. Whut's wrong, Hillary Clinton ? No bodies hanged on those trees as decoration... must be fake pics!!! )

Shit that tree is huge...it's so beautiful.  Yes I love all the decorated trees, especially in the cities like Melbourne.  Where I am now, there are a few decorations but you would hardly know it's almost christmas.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 03:45:22 AM »

Well the new generation of teens are taught not to believe in anything. They are taught to worship technology and whatever else unhuman objects. In few tens of years christmas will be long forgotten, maby rememberd as "something people did in that era". I will be sad because lots of old people who dwell in the past and want to hold on to their values will demosntrate against it and get killed or worse, get hurt very akwardly.

the avarage 10 year old today is so much more awere about everything than a 10 year old in the 1980's on 1990's, they watch the same sickness in the net everyday as I do, but they are in developing age so their subconscious is shaped by that. People will sooner or later let go of traditions and move to the new millenia towards new world order and one world currency. It is bound to happend, there's nothing you or me or anyone can do, just live with it. All you can do is keep your own mind clear so atleast you will understand what will happend, lol.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 03:46:28 AM »
i love to sit on that tree

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 03:46:34 AM »
Omg, I haven't had a christmas like that for ages.   :(  Sounds perfect.  

:o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 03:53:08 AM »
 ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 03:57:05 AM »
In few tens of years christmas will be long forgotten, maby rememberd as "something people did in that era".

I seriously doubt that man, not when there's lots of money to be made from the commercialization of it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 04:00:26 AM »