Author Topic: Dumbasses in the gym  (Read 4440 times)

Swlabr

Dumbasses in the gym
« on: December 12, 2011, 05:27:14 AM »
Saw the funniest shit ever today. A twink (5'10"ish, couldn't have been more than 120 lbs) came in wearing his tight wifebeater and supports on his wrists. He walked straight to the bench and put 2 plates on. At this point he has my attention, so I look at what this cretin is up to. He prepares himself, making sure to grunt, and takes the bar off (with the help of a spotter). He pops out 7 whole reps, literally moving the bar about an inch each time. He gets up and looks around the gym with a smug face as if to say "Yeah, I just repped 220, bitches."

Fucking made my day. :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Dumbasses in the gym
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 05:31:14 AM »
Haha, a similarly-sized fellow at my gym will put 285 on the bench then use it for leg raises, never touching the weight.  lol

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 05:54:22 AM »
Saw the funniest shit ever today. A twink (5'10"ish, couldn't have been more than 120 lbs) came in wearing his tight wifebeater and supports on his wrists. He walked straight to the bench and put 2 plates on. At this point he has my attention, so I look at what this cretin is up to. He prepares himself, making sure to grunt, and takes the bar off (with the help of a spotter). He pops out 7 whole reps, literally moving the bar about an inch each time. He gets up and looks around the gym with a smug face as if to say "Yeah, I just repped 220, bitches."

You seem real focused on what others are doing at the gym.

Stop checking out men at the gym and focus on YOU.

I

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 05:54:49 AM »
atleast he was able to unrack it by himself? i always lol at 1inch rm

Swlabr

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 05:57:04 AM »

What can I say, I love to laugh at retards.

atleast he was able to unrack it by himself? i always lol at 1inch rm

No he had a spotter unrack it for him! ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 06:01:20 AM »
Like a week ago some new twink appeared in the gym, all outfitted in the fancy gym gear, bands, sneakers, huge chain on the neck, sun burned in a tanning bed, skinny as fuck - repping out 130lb like it's a fukkin powerlifting meeting, all proud of himself (because at that time fo the day usualy kids and some old fellas/lazy phags come to have a chat)... Then I came (earlier then usual).. put on 225 for a warm up (I could see I got his attention already lol), then put on 330lb and continued to rep it out. I could literally see the dissapointment in his face lmao.. he ditched the bench and went to do some leg curls o.O

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 06:37:19 AM »

;D
Team Schering Oss NL

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 08:57:04 AM »
 ???

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 08:58:34 AM »
Like a week ago some new twink appeared in the gym, all outfitted in the fancy gym gear, bands, sneakers, huge chain on the neck, sun burned in a tanning bed, skinny as fuck - repping out 130lb like it's a fukkin powerlifting meeting, all proud of himself (because at that time fo the day usualy kids and some old fellas/lazy phags come to have a chat)... Then I came (earlier then usual).. put on 225 for a warm up (I could see I got his attention already lol), then put on 330lb and continued to rep it out. I could literally see the dissapointment in his face lmao.. he ditched the bench and went to do some leg curls o.O

Sure u did  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 09:07:54 AM »

That was me.

all drugs - TPPIIP

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 09:12:28 AM »
???

when i was 210 playing football, i didn't bother with that lift.  is he for real at his age?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 09:27:57 AM »

Are you one of these people who walks around all day clueless to your surroundings?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »
I am too busy looking at the whores and lifting weights
U

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 09:53:47 AM »
I am too busy looking at the whores and lifting weights

I hate whores at gym.

Once I was working out,  doing seated cable rows.
Next to that there is one of these slut machines supposed to work inner thighs or whatever.

Anyways. It's quite hard to change the weight on that slut machine. You know, the pin don't come out or get in too easily.

Well, there was a slut who had trouble removing that pin. I was doing my sets at cable row machine. Was exhausted.

This stupid whore comes at me.. "hi, excuse me but could you try to change the weight.. that pin is stuck.."

My reply: "No. Never used the machine so dunno how it works." And got back to my set.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! It was so funny! Whore was like *whuut*.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Trues story.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »

I hate whores at gym.

Next to that there is one of these slut machines supposed to work inner thighs or whatever.

Anyways. It's quite hard to change the weight on that slut machine. You know, the pin don't come out or get in too easily.

Well, there was a slut who had trouble removing that pin. I was doing my sets at cable row machine. Was exhausted.

This stupid whore comes at me.. "hi, excuse me but could you try to change the weight.. that pin is stuck.."

My reply: "No. Never used the machine so dunno how it works." And got back to my set.

Trues story.

outed
all drugs - TPPIIP

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 11:26:20 AM »

I hate whores at gym.

Trues story.

Great story bro

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 11:28:28 AM »

I hate whores at gym.

Trues story.

Would have been a good story if you smacked her across the ass or preferibly her face.

Swlabr

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 11:38:37 AM »
Swablr, aren't you 18 and using GH?

Yes. Got my very first "wow, dude, you have good genetics" remark today, after only 2.5 weeks on this stuff.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »
Yes. Got my very first "wow, dude, you have good genetics" remark today, after only 2.5 weeks on this stuff.

::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 01:32:00 PM »
Would have been a good story if you smacked her across the ass or preferibly her face.

HAH, there were others so that was excluded  ;D

It's very fun when you learn little psychology. I have a number of these kind of stories from gym and outside.

Whores coming to ask something from you. You not looking them in eyes and replying "No" or "whatever"... haha, they don't expect that so they are left there standing lookin' dumb, trying to keep that smile on and expecting me to say "just kidding, just kidding, of course i do this and that..." but I never say it - just walk away  ;D ;D

I enjoy that.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 02:49:16 PM »
:D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas