Author Topic: It's that time of year - Nike Coach of the Year Clinic  (Read 1006 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It's that time of year - Nike Coach of the Year Clinic
« on: December 12, 2011, 09:44:40 AM »
For those who might be interested. Option D?

http://camps.campkiffin.com/

BTW, I post this here because there are actually more athletes on here than bodybuilders.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It's that time of year - Nike Coach of the Year Clinic
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:49:20 AM »
d

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 09:51:55 AM »
For those who might be interested. Option D?

http://camps.campkiffin.com/

BTW, I post this here because there are actually more athletes on here than bodybuilders.

All credibility has been lost when Mark Dantonio is there. I guess they are recruiting national now. HAHAHA
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 09:56:04 AM »
Ah, Kiffin the used car salesman of coaching....

Coach, have you ever dealt with Marv Marinovich?  Todd's dad who was the strenght guy for the Raiders.  I watched part of that documentary on ESPN and his dad is a complete toolbag idiot.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »

Coach, have you ever dealt with Marv Marinovich?  Todd's dad who was the strenght guy for the Raiders.  I watched part of that documentary on ESPN and his dad is a complete toolbag idiot.

His father is the one who is responsible for fucking him up.
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 10:01:39 AM »
His father is the one who is responsible for fucking him up.

absolutely.  It's a miracle he turned out as decent as he did.

Did you watch the documentary?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 10:03:36 AM »

i saw that too, he said when todd was an infant and wasnt walking yet, he would have todd crawl from endzone to endzone 4 times, and would regularly have him run home after a game or practice which was several miles and his dad would follow along side him in his truck

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »
i saw that too, he said when todd was an infant and wasnt walking yet, he would have todd crawl from endzone to endzone 4 times, and would regularly have him run home after a game or practice which was several miles and his dad would follow along side him in his truck

One of many things that killed me was the "diet" he had Todd on.  Only fruits, veggies and no mention of ANY protein source.  It's no wonder that with all the working out Todd looked a very average built guy.

And his old man talking about being his age and never having lost a fight of boxing match?  WTF was that about?  He's a clown.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 10:28:36 AM »
One of many things that killed me was the "diet" he had Todd on.  Only fruits, veggies and no mention of ANY protein source.  It's no wonder that with all the working out Todd looked a very average built guy.

And his old man talking about being his age and never having lost a fight of boxing match?  WTF was that about?  He's a clown.

yea i mean can you imagine eating berrys and cereal your whole childhood, fuck that bullshit , i would kick my dad in the nuts if he pulled that shit on me as a kid, order me a happy meal and let me be fat happy kid.

And even Todds mom said, at the time, she was fine with it all.

How about that mexican (asian?) friend they had on there that said several times he used to hook him up with drugs all the time just to hang out with todd

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 10:32:42 AM »
yea i mean can you imagine eating berrys and cereal your whole childhood, fuck that bullshit , i would kick my dad in the nuts if he pulled that shit on me as a kid, order me a happy meal and let me be fat happy kid.

And even Todds mom said, at the time, she was fine with it all.

How about that mexican (asian?) friend they had on there that said several times he used to hook him up with drugs all the time just to hang out with todd

Yea, but Todd said that he would go out and eat Big Mac's and that everyone had his diet wrong. The Media blew it way out of proportion.
D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 11:10:09 AM »

No, never dealt with any of them. I see Todd every once in a while here in HB though but never spoken with him. I referred to that documentary a couple of days ago because the same show the night before was focused on Tebow. Polar opposites.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
i dont care about his religious views, god bless him for whatever he believes. 

what i admire about him is the overachieving thing.  He wins 4th quarters on sheer willpower.  It's magic and we won't see it again for 10 years.  Before this, maybe it was Mike Vick having people bouncing off each other trying to tackle him... maybe Barry sanders before that.

Tebow is magic.  Enjoy the show.  In 2 years, he'll be a quiet backup for Seattle or something.  He catches one ding and he can't do this anymore.  Aaron ROdgers could win a super bowl with a pegleg.