Author Topic: Steriod overdose!!  (Read 7753 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Steriod overdose!!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 09:37:55 PM »
come live in saudi and you'll know why! LOL
the only form of entertainment we have here is driving 200 mph in a suburban area and butt raping 12 year old boys  :-X :-[

Are you saying this is how you spend you time? In the U.S. this kind of activity would get you a lifetime of being "butt raped" in return.

Homosexual activity is a crime and forbidden in most Muslim-majority countries. In the Islamic regimes of Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, North Sudan and Yemen, homosexual activity is punished with the death penalty.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 09:46:06 PM »
Please, buselmo, enlighten us regarding this fascinating part of Saudi culture.

don't believe all the hype about it being "strict and religous"... religion = culture... keeping women at home, covering them up, and considering them as something shameful has been around way before this religion was ever thought of... hell, the history of covering the face came about when the prophets wife and her friends came to him complaining about being in a city full of prostitutes and people thinking they were too... so he said the solution was easy, cover your hair and cleavage so that when people see you, they know you're not like that. with time, and with people who wanted power and restriction, it turned into "if you don't look like you're trapped in a garbage bag, you're a ho" .... soooooooooooooooo, what was the alternative? since you can't get women (well, you easily can, but you have to act like a ninja and not be seen by anyone... and that's very hard to do here), you rape little boys at school... or for the "religous" folk, open up a summer camp for boys between 8 and 13 y/o with activities like swimming (aka, fondling under water), one on one quran tutoring (aka, raping them in a place where no one will interrupt) and the like...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 09:52:58 PM »
Masser El Sonbaté is the limit

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 09:53:41 PM »
Are you saying this is how you spend you time? In the U.S. this kind of activity would get you a lifetime of being "butt raped" in return.

i'm talking about the society here, and not me. i've disassociated myself from these disgusting monkeys a long time ago. anyone who does that kind of stuff deserves to have his limbs cut off, eyes popped, tongue slashed, and live his live like that while having a skewer up his cornhole.

saudi arabia, and most the middle east is HEAVEN for homos. a guy can walk around with his arm around another guy and people wouldn't think twice because that's the culture. when you see someone, the way to greet him is hug him and kiss him three times on the cheek(s) or give a "nose kiss"... again, that's the culture.
but being queer is shunned upon here... violating young boys isn't seen as homo activity. the sad part is that it's a lot more accepted.

don't let anyone trick you and tell you differently... these people are dirty, filthy, disgusting, and repulsive... closest thing we have to apes. a lot of them even look like apes. that's what you get for having 20 generations of getting married to cousins (which is not only common here, but it's the culture)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2011, 10:03:23 PM »
I have seen a guy do 6cc per day of various compounds for 3 months straight getting ready for a strongman contest, if there is a limit surely it' more then this

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 08:58:16 AM »
I have seen a guy do 6cc per day of various compounds for 3 months straight getting ready for a strongman contest, if there is a limit surely it' more then this
i knew a guy who would pin an entire bottle of test in various areas of his body in one sitting every few weeks, crazy mf'er but never got sick from it.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 09:01:44 AM »
Apparently you rip off all your clothes and await couples returning to their home at night and beat the shit outta them

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 09:03:40 AM »
Apparently you rip off all your clothes and await couples returning to their home at night and beat the shit outta them
lol, or do like Ben Affleck did in the crazy anti steroid movie from back in the 90's, he shoots a cc and then rips his clothes off, starts screaming, foaming at the mouth, tears his bedroom apart and starts clawing at the ground. ;D

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »
name of flick?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 09:11:34 AM »
Yup, clear cut of steroid overdose with Mr. Affleck here... ha

Even had to reach down to bust a nut at the end...

Swlabr

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 09:12:06 AM »
don't believe all the hype about it being "strict and religous"... religion = culture... keeping women at home, covering them up, and considering them as something shameful has been around way before this religion was ever thought of... hell, the history of covering the face came about when the prophets wife and her friends came to him complaining about being in a city full of prostitutes and people thinking they were too... so he said the solution was easy, cover your hair and cleavage so that when people see you, they know you're not like that. with time, and with people who wanted power and restriction, it turned into "if you don't look like you're trapped in a garbage bag, you're a ho" .... soooooooooooooooo, what was the alternative? since you can't get women (well, you easily can, but you have to act like a ninja and not be seen by anyone... and that's very hard to do here), you rape little boys at school... or for the "religous" folk, open up a summer camp for boys between 8 and 13 y/o with activities like swimming (aka, fondling under water), one on one quran tutoring (aka, raping them in a place where no one will interrupt) and the like...

Wow, disgusting. Why do you still live in that shithole?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 09:16:43 AM »
lol @ the video

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 09:49:43 AM »
A guy from my old gym was on GH,all kinds of gear,tons of A-Bombs,plus he did 75 pink thai d-bols every day for months before his power meet.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 09:57:20 AM »
I'm no expert when it comes to roid usage nowadays but I tend to completely agree with Optimus Prime's input as stated earlier.

ANYTHING that is abused will eventually lead to adverse conditions.

It's not the USE but the ABUSE that should be better understood.

But the news media and many of us GetBig brothers claim otherwise simply because we don't possess the education nor the knowledge to believe otherwise.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 09:59:55 AM »
Anybody remember Gordon Kimbrough.........he killed his girlfriend and while waiting for the cops to arrive he shot a ton of gear thinking it would hopefully kill him.......to no avail.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »
i knew a guy who would pin an entire bottle of test in various areas of his body in one sitting every few weeks, crazy mf'er but never got sick from it.
That is crazy, I have done a lot but can never do more then 2-3cc in a single day without getting feverish

Swlabr

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »
That is crazy, I have done a lot but can never do more then 2-3cc in a single day without getting feverish

Why?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
Trouble is alot of peoples abuse is other peoples use! Nobody really knows what the limits are before it become really harmful! Just going by the prue facts that all Mr O's are stll alive and that Pros are still not dropping died like flies, dispite higher and higher levels of drugs,proves that these things really arent that bad for you!  By the very fact that you can die of alcohol poisioning in one bad binge night proves how much more harmful this drug is compared to AAS.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »
Don't forgot Andreas Muntzer meltdown !

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 01:03:27 PM »
Direutics overdose not roids tho!  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »
Why?
Why what?  why is it crazy? why have i done a lot? or why do I get feverish?
if it is why do I get feverish, you are either 17 years old or havent been around many who do roids cause yes 9 out of ten don't get a feverish feeling the day after injecting but the odd one that does complains about it a lot so since I have been coming to gyms I have heard of this so it's shocking that you haven't, I mean I don't get this way off of regualar doses or anything but if I do 750 mg in one day the next day I will be feverish, maybe has to do with the blood preasue either way I would say it's not uncommon

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 07:07:42 PM »
up the dosage until you like what you see in the mirror

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 08:09:48 PM »
Wow, disgusting. Why do you still live in that shithole?

how many times have you seen any country welcome a saudi without ties to the royal family?

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »

stavios  8)

if it's long ester it happens pretty often that I'll shoot my weekly dosage all at the same time