Author Topic: Steriod overdose!!  (Read 7758 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Steriod overdose!!
« on: December 12, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »
There must be a limit to what the body can handle of any drug before it packs up! Wondered if there was any stories of anyone ever OD on AAS and what levels it would take to actual kill someone?  ???

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Steriod overdose!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 12:10:57 PM »
You can't overdose on steroids like you do on actual drugs. What steroids can do, if abused, is cause high blood pressure and heart enlargement which obviously don't have good effects in the long-run.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 12:12:48 PM »
  "Steriod"?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 12:13:44 PM »
Liver failure could occur,but yes,high blood pressure and heart enlargement are most likely  :-[
GETBIG!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 12:15:18 PM »
You can kill yourself on water if you drink enough of it so there must be a limit to every thing? ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
call them heart attack falcons

steroids and smoking will give you a heart attack to top all other attacks no doubt about it!
A

Swlabr

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 01:04:33 PM »
Maybe if you injected liquid anadrol straight into your heart.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 01:07:13 PM »
Steroids won't kill but Steriods...that's a whole nother ball game.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »
You can't overdose on steroids like you do on actual drugs. What steroids can do, if abused, is cause high blood pressure and heart enlargement which obviously don't have good effects in the long-run.

Liver failure could occur,but yes,high blood pressure and heart enlargement are most likely  :-[

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 01:10:01 PM »

Bible index page 785 Chapter IV  under the chapter "heris"

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 05:53:54 PM »
why should an enlarged hart be bad? ATHLETES have enlarged harts regardless of steroid use....
and hart disease is the number 1 killer, especially in the USA.
so when looking at the bodybuilding population, and about 60 % dies of hart related problems, i think you will see a similar percentage in the normal population...(the 60% is just an example....)
just when a bb dies at 40 of a hart attack.... STEROIDS!!!!
when uncle bob dies at 40 of a hartattack....GENETICS.. . yeah, his dad  died of a hart attack as well, and he smoked, and did not eat healthy....
arnold
lou
yates
ronnie
robinson
hany
samir
sonbaty
etc etc etc all abusers to the 1000th degree..... all healthy and well....
people get sick, people die..... just the way life is ....
when your time comes.... you will go..... steroids or not..... ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 05:59:11 PM »
With steroids more you take more side effects you encounter plain and simple. Also you will see
your body become more and more efficient at ridding the excess. TRUST me, there are
guys out there who have mega mega mega dosed. I knew personally a guy who shot
a FULL BOTTLE of t-400 every day for almost two weeks before ending up in the hospital
with a very bad fever. Now, this guy wasn't the brightest, not a bodybuilder. His reasoning
was that "well, when I shot it, I thought it felt pretty good, and then i got impatient, so i
shot a little bit more. Then I got more impatient, I knew it should be doin somethin, so
I shot some more- then it turned out to be the whole bottle!" He had some cheap connect.
Anyway, he got sick and even still put on a solid 10-12 lbs. This stuff isn't really going to hurt you,
it's nothing I would worry about. High BP, yeah that's a problem, but otherwise, you will be fine.
Hepatoxicity is vastly overrated with 17aa's. You have to REALLY PUSH IT to mess yourself up.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »
With steroids more you take more side effects you encounter plain and simple. Also you will see
your body become more and more efficient at ridding the excess. TRUST me, there are
a FULL BOTTLE of t-400 every day for almost two weeks before ending up in the hospital
with a very bad fever. Now, this guy wasn't the brightest, not a bodybuilder. His reasoning
was that "well, when I shot it, I thought it felt pretty good, and then i got impatient, so i
shot a little bit more. Then I got more impatient, I knew it should be doin somethin, so
I shot some more- then it turned out to be the whole bottle!" He had some cheap connect.
Anyway, he got sick and even still put on a solid 10-12 lbs. This stuff isn't really going to hurt you,
it's nothing I would worry about. High BP, yeah that's a problem, but otherwise, you will be fine.
Hepatoxicity is vastly overrated with 17aa's. You have to REALLY PUSH IT to mess yourself up.
this....!
lol at the idiot btw... i know/knew some of these dudes as well hahahaha
Be Happy,
Optimus

dustin

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 06:34:56 PM »

Yep, you just get intolerable side affects starting with flu like symptoms and systemic inflammation. Your CNS seems to take a big hit and you just feel like pure, refined shit.

If you were able to tolerate those sides and keep pumping more juice, you'd start seeing the otherwise longer term side affects like cardiovascular issues, etc. While some of those are asymptomatic, you'll usually notice some shitty sides if you start doing anything really dangerous. Your body usually lets you know when something catastrophic is going on.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 06:47:42 PM »
it would be worth it

chess315

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »
so he shot 4grams of test a day? I pondered getting a hundred grams and doing 5-10grams week just for shits and giggles

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 07:38:16 PM »
Is it possible to overbreathe and die because of oxygen overdose  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 07:40:05 PM »

I wouldn't do it but only for the sake of not having bitch tits ;D

I'd shoot a bottle of primo a day no problem or some shit like that ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 08:07:23 PM »
so he shot 4grams of test a day? I pondered getting a hundred grams and doing 5-10grams week just for shits and giggles

He was/is an idiot. Straight from texas, good ol boy, bout 6ft4 tall and somewhat lanky.

Once took x every day for almost 6 months "cuz I liked the feelin" was literally his answer. Just out and out stupid. He just wasn't able to put together cause and consequence.

Anyway, he survived just fine, didn't drop dead, and thats a dosage you would never even consider.

Also numerous plifters are for sure pumping grams of suspension and my Lord, 400mgs drol if not more. You'd think they would have dropped dead at any minute, but they are still alive and kicking so...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »
overdosing steroids = eating a lot of fast food everyday...
no bad effects immediately (unless you have dirty gear and get infections), but in the long run, you'll be facing problems

fat burners... now that's a different story... clen, T3, and ephedrine (and DNP) in very high doses can be lethal and the effects are almost immediate. you CAN kill yourself with these in a couple of hours... especially clen and ephedrine.

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 08:22:49 PM »
overdosing steroids = eating a lot of fast food everyday...
no bad effects immediately (unless you have dirty gear and get infections), but in the long run, you'll be facing problems

fat burners... now that's a different story... clen, T3, and ephedrine (and DNP) in very high doses can be lethal and the effects are almost immediate. you CAN kill yourself with these in a couple of hours... especially clen and ephedrine.

yet you still abuse the shit out of them ;D

chess315

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
and mcdonalds and smokes and fights with 300lb guys on online lol It boils down to the truth in life anything worth doing/having you pay for or earn so to speak.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 09:25:38 PM »

;D
what can i say... i love the feeling of my heart beating through my throat! LOL

(insert homo joke here)

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 09:27:43 PM »
and mcdonalds and smokes and fights with 300lb guys on online lol It boils down to the truth in life anything worth doing/having you pay for or earn so to speak.

come live in saudi and you'll know why! LOL
the only form of entertainment we have here is driving 200 mph in a suburban area and butt raping 12 year old boys  :-X :-[

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »
come live in saudi and you'll know why! LOL
the only form of entertainment we have here is driving 200 mph in a suburban area and butt raping 12 year old boys  :-X :-[

Please, buselmo, enlighten us regarding this fascinating part of Saudi culture.