Author Topic: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race  (Read 15170 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race
« on: December 12, 2011, 05:00:30 PM »
Conservative radio host Michael Savage has offered Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out of the Republican primary race.

Savage posted the announcement on his website, and will go over the specific terms during his radio show on Monday.

He wrote that the Republican primary race has come down to two candidates: Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich. He said that Romney was the only candidate capable of beating President Barack Obama in the general election. Therefore, he has offered Gingrich $1 million to "drop out of the presidential race for the sake of the nation."

Savage, who hosts the third-highest rated radio program in the country, outlined the reasons why he believed Gingrich was incapable of beating Obama. In addition to his marital infidelity, checkered past as Speaker of the House, and involvement with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Savage wrote that Gingrich "will come off badly compared to Obama" during presidential debates. Savage wrote that he will "look like nothing more than what he is: a fat, old, white man."

In order to claim his prize, Gingrich must drop out of the race within 72-hours. Savage urged Gingrich to "take the money."

Savage is far from the only right-wing pundit or host with harsh words for Gingrich. Below, see what other conservative media figures have been saying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
ANN COULTER:

Gingrich has spent his years since [his first year as Speaker of the House] having an affair, divorcing his second wife and making money by being the consummate Washington insider -- trading on access, taking $1.6 million from Freddie Mac and palling around with Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi and Al Sharpton.

Even Chuck Schumer wouldn't be seen doing a joint event with Al Sharpton! But Newt seeks approval from strange places.

Newt Gingrich is the "anti-Establishment" candidate only if "the Establishment" is defined as "anyone who remembers what happened the day before yesterday."

In his New York Times column, David Brooks outlined why Newt "seems to have walked straight out of the 1960s."

Gingrich, Brooks wrote, "has every negative character trait that conservatives associate with '60s excess: narcissism, self-righteousness, self-indulgence and intemperance. He just has those traits in Republican form."

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 05:27:22 PM »
  Mike called Newtity a tick who feeds off the lifeblood of people more popular than he is in his book The Political Zoo. Can't say I disagree.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 07:42:52 PM »
Savage is an idiot

Newt various lobbying, book deals, speeches, etc. have supposedly totaled almost 100 million in revenue since he left office and his rise in the polls will prop up his speaking fees for years to come.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 07:46:06 PM »
I think the point is that savage is just another highly respected repub voice who realizes newt is a terrible choice for the general election.

i say give the GOp voters waht they want.  let the results do the talking.  shit on ron paul for a lifer shitbird like newt, then cry when obama wins.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:47:34 PM »
I think the point is that savage is just another highly respected repub voice who realizes newt is a terrible choice for the general election.

i say give the GOp voters waht they want.  let the results do the talking.  shit on ron paul for a lifer shitbird like newt, then cry when obama wins.

this is meant to be a joke right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 07:50:18 PM »
Savage is a street guy from the Bronx.   He knows the deal.   He was the first to call Obama a communist traitor and a ghetto savage, and he. Is right.  BTW Straw if you vote for Obama again - F U and suffer a miserable torturous death for. All I care.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
Savage is a street guy from the Bronx.   He knows the deal.   He was the first to call Obama a communist traitor and a ghetto savage, and he. Is right.  BTW Straw if you vote for Obama again - F U and suffer a miserable torturous death for. All I care.

333 - FU and F your mother for not having an abortion and F your father for not drowning you in a bathtub

too much?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 07:57:51 PM »
333 - FU and F your mother for not having an abortion and F your father for not drowning you in a bathtub

too much?

Not really since f. I had the choice to burn every Obama supporter at the stake I would for. What you idiots unleashed on this nation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 07:59:44 PM »
Savage is a street guy from the Bronx.   He knows the deal.   He was the first to call Obama a communist traitor and a ghetto savage, and he. Is right.  BTW Straw if you vote for Obama again - F U and suffer a miserable torturous death for. All I care.

Savage was also one that said Palin should sit out 2012 because 1 training wheel president is enough.

He's known for not being a party cheerleader/kneepadder.   He knows what it takes to beat obama.

At this point, I hope RP wins and he'll get my vote, but all we can do is have some popcorn and listen to the same idiots who bragged about Mccain's consistency and palin's amazing intellect tell us how great newt will do.  I can't even argue with em anymore.  They're giftwrapping 4 more years of obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
Not really since f. I had the choice to burn every Obama supporter at the stake I would for What you idiots unleashed on this nation.

You would seriously burn other Americans alive because you disagree with their vote.  I don't konw what to say here dude.  Sick.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »

Not really since f. I had the choice to burn every Obama supporter at the stake I would for. What you idiots unleashed on this nation.

of course you would

that's what any communist, marxist, fascist such as yourself would want to do

you hate free speech, you hate that people have the right to vote and most of all you hate the United States of America

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 08:03:58 PM »
You would seriously burn other Americans alive because you disagree with their vote.  I don't konw what to say here dude.  Sick.

At this point, not for the 2008 vote.   I can grasp that.   But for 2012, yes, I would burn them, save them , and then drown them in Hells Gate in the East River in NYC. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 08:05:44 PM »
At this point, not for the 2008 vote.   I can grasp that.   But for 2012, yes, I would burn them, save them , and then drown them in Hells Gate in the East River in NYC. 

I forgot to mention

you hate the majority of your fellow voting citizens

you don't deserve to live in a democracy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »
I forgot to mention

Obama voters like yourself gave proven we need literacy tests. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 08:18:01 PM »
I forgot to mention

Our constitution allows him to hate them if he wants to. Just like it allows you to be a neo-Keynesian dipshit intent on spending us into oblivion.

Try reading it sometime. You might learn something. I know you far-leftists think it's an antiquated piece of paper that you don't have to uphold but it's really quite the work of art.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 08:21:07 PM »
Our constitution allows him to hate them if he wants to. Just like it allows you to be a neo-Keynesian dipshit intent on spending us into oblivion.

Try reading it sometime. You might learn something.

spare me the lecture kid

hate is fine

wishing violence on others who don't share his idiotic opinions is not

333 - is the only person on this board who is constantly saying FU to anyone he hates (the idiot starts threads with FU in the title) and he is the only one who wishes violence on those who don't share his political views

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »
spare me the lecture kid

hate is fine

wishing violence on others who don't share his idiotic opinions is not

333 - is the only person on this board who is constantly saying FU to anyone he hates (the idiot starts threads with FU in the title) and he is the only one who wishes violence on those who don't share his political views

Hey straw - F U you dumb obamabot. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »

if you could avoide legal trouble/going to prison... if it was legal...

would you murder every person in america who votes Dem in 2012?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 09:00:23 PM »

yawn

kind of loses something after the 200th time

you should pace yourself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 09:06:08 PM »

sounds like something this guy would say and probably wrote somewhere

he was supposedly just declared insane

I assume that's some kind of retroactive diagnosis

I wonder at what point in the past he officially became insane

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 03:51:44 AM »
if you could avoide legal trouble/going to prison... if it was legal...

would you murder every person in america who votes Dem in 2012?

No.  But definately a good beating. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 08:40:45 AM »
No.  But definately a good beating. 

of course

just like the communist thug you really want to be

If only you could beat people into voting the way that you wanted them to

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 08:46:31 AM »

Try reading it sometime. You might learn something. I know you far-leftists think it's an antiquated piece of paper that you don't have to uphold but it's really quite the work of art.

Like a shit for brains like you could ever read it in the first place.

Funny how you talk about upholding the Constitution when almost every single piece of legislature the Republicunts want to pass calls for an amendment to it.

Kuntflap.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »
of course

just like the communist thug you really want to be

If only you could beat people into voting the way that you wanted them to

No, just for their stupidty.   Vote how like - but obama voters should be mocked and laughed at endlessly.