Author Topic: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race  (Read 15121 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 08:48:11 AM »
Like a shit for brains like you could ever read it in the first place.

Funny how you talk about upholding the Constitution when almost every single piece of legislature the Republicunts want to pass calls for an amendment to it.

Kuntflap.

LOL.   Do you agree with obamacare? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »
I have already stated my opinion on Obamacare.  Why are you asking this?  Other than because you are stupid?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 08:53:18 AM »
spare me the lecture kid

hate is fine

wishing violence on others who don't share his idiotic opinions is not

333 - is the only person on this board who is constantly saying FU to anyone he hates (the idiot starts threads with FU in the title) and he is the only one who wishes violence on those who don't share his political views

Straw.. relax... 333 is a talker..

i would fully beat the brakes off of 333 yelling that FU shit to me.

Its just a board.. he is an over the top dude.. i get pm's from people he thinks are his conservative buddies talking about how over the top he is and that he needs to relax.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 08:56:41 AM »
Considering this bitch thought a bunch of old ass people and women in the Occupy video were "thugs", the internet is the only place could say FU to anyone.   Anywhere else - assuming he ever left his mommy's apartment - would ensure that he got the taste slapped out of his mouth on the spot. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 09:03:49 AM »

Its just a board.. he is an over the top dude.. i get pm's from people he thinks are his conservative buddies talking about how over the top he is and that he needs to relax.

OD - I well aware that 333 is a pussy lip loud mouth but he is the one who started in with the FU's and I'm personally disgusted by his constant wishes of violence on those who don't agree with his moronic world view

Also, I'm sure the shooter in Norway and that kid in AZ were probably looked at as harmless kooks right up until the day they started killing people.    I think the chances are very slim but 333 seems to have a tenuous grip on reality and who knows what he will actually do when Obama wins a 2nd term

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 09:05:08 AM »

What is over the top are people planning on voting for obama again despite the fact that he has incredibly made people long for the days of GWB. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 09:23:22 AM »
OD - I well aware that 333 is a pussy lip loud mouth but he is the one who started in with the FU's and I'm personally disgusted by his constant wishes of violence on those who don't agree with his moronic world view

Also, I'm sure the shooter in Norway and that kid in AZ were probably looked at as harmless kooks right up until the day they started killing people.    I think the chances are very slim but 333 seems to have a tenuous grip on reality and who knows what he will actually do when Obama wins a 2nd term

Facing 4 more years of having Obama cock in his mouth he will take the following drastic actions :

1 - Whine and cry for another 75,000 posts on an internet board.
2 - Rinse and repeat.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 09:32:52 AM »
What is over the top are people planning on voting for obama again despite the fact that he has incredibly made people long for the days of GWB. 

dude shut the fuck up. People Voted on Bush and ushered in the worst economic meltdown in 70 years. No one called for them to get beaten up.. and like i said. its your other conservative friends that PM me saying you need to shut the fuck up sometimes...

all that "burn in hell shit" over a damn politician. Your dumb ass thinking by electing another Politician some shit will magically happen. Your constant whining over communism and then you'll vote for someone who wants to make us the next Cuba as far as a police state is concerned...You have no concept of the constitution and the troops should beat the shit out of you for defiling the truths they fight for.

the bottom line is that youre some bored idiot with too much time on his hands that lets his imagination get the best of him ... all the time... 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 09:34:01 AM »
dude shut the fuck up. People Voted on Bush and ushered in the worst economic meltdown in 70 years. No one called for them to get beaten up.. and like i said. its your other conservative friends that PM me saying you need to shut the fuck up sometimes...

all that "burn in hell shit" over a damn politician. Your dumb ass thinking by electing another Politician some shit will magically happen. Your constant whining over communism and then you'll vote for someone who wants to make us the next Cuba as far as a police state is concerned...You have no concept of the constitution and the troops should beat the shit out of you for defiling the truths they fight for.

the bottom line is that youre some bored idiot with too much time on his hands that lets his imagination get the best of him ... all the time... 

QFT!!

hahahahahaaaa  refute this loser.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 09:34:40 AM »

LOL.   i remember Bush having a movie about him 'To Kill a President"    - remember that?     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 09:35:59 AM »

LOL - that is what you hacks, especially the 95%ers voted for Obama for in 2008 - remember??????   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 09:39:54 AM »

LOL - that is what you hacks, especially the 95%ers voted for Obama for in 2008 - remember??????   

And it will keep happening you dumb ass... all of your "heroes" are the same.. but you ignore that

You claim that Bachmann is was a secret agent mole when she worked for the IRS...hey i got some beach front property to sell you in Montana
Newt wants to make a Police state according to himself
Perry was campaging for Gore and then he transformed himself into a cowboy over night
Mitt.. well he started with the Obamacare 1.0..

So dude.. save it.. or dont.. I don't give a shit. Its actually entertaining. You are like a dancing monkey here to entertain the masses..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 09:42:10 AM »
And it will keep happening you dumb ass... all of your "heroes" are the same.. but you ignore that

You claim that Bachmann is was a secret agent mole when she worked for the IRS...hey i got some beach front property to sell you in Montana
Newt wants to make a Police state according to himself
Perry was campaging for Gore and then he transformed himself into a cowboy over night
Mitt.. well he started with the Obamacare 1.0..

So dude.. save it.. or dont.. I don't give a shit. Its actually entertaining. You are like a dancing monkey here to entertain the masses..

I told you - Mumia Abu Jamal / Kimbo Slice would have my vote over obama in 2012.   And guess what idiot - I could make a stronger case for them for president than obamabots can make for another term of this disaster we have now.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 09:42:45 AM »
Option D throwing gasoline on this retard's meltdown.

hahahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »

I told you - Mumia Abu Jamal / Kimbo Slice would have my vote over obama in 2012.   And guess what idiot - I could make a stronger case for them for president than obamabots can make for another term of this disaster we have now.   

yeah yeah we know dumbshit  ::) .. you'd vote for a fetus for president of my beloved country,

Right, and you say you're a patriot?

Sheila,  you have no idea what it takes to be a patriot of my country. You're a clown, or better yet, a court gesture. You take hyperbole to a whole different stratosphere. You're a story teller. You should write children's books with crayons or something. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »
yeah yeah we know dumbshit  ::) .. you'd vote for a fetus for president of my beloved country,

Right, and you say you're a patriot?

Sheila,  you have no idea what it takes to be a patriot of my country. You're a clown, or better yet, a court gesture. You take hyperbole to a whole different stratosphere. You're a story teller. You should write children's books with crayons or something. 

Damn.  That bitchslap sent the idiot over the center field wall.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »

Damn.  That bitchslap sent the idiot over the center field wall.

::)  ::)

Coming from two obamabots . . . .

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »

Voting for paul.. or did you forget that already...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »

Directed at a pathetic no life having shut in sociopath, your point is?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »

And what if RP does not make it through the primary? 

Have you changed your voter ID?  Is Cali an open or closed primary state?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 11:31:46 AM »

Obviously it is his ADHD that keeps him from finding employment.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 12:09:52 PM »

Yes.. it sure is open. Sorry, I know its 5000 miles away and all.. but you can look it up on google... kind of how you get all of your spoonfed information Opinions.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 12:11:39 PM »

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/npp.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 12:12:28 PM »
Yes.. it sure is open. Sorry, I know its 5000 miles away and all.. but you can look it up on google... kind of how you get all of your spoonfed information Opinions.

How does it feel knowing Obama did the very thing you hate most about Reagan? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »

How does it feel knowing Obama did the very thing you hate most about Reagan? 

How does it feel knowing there are 4 more years of Obama staring you in the face because the punk ass bitches at the RNC won't give the nod to the best candidate?