Author Topic: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race  (Read 15132 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »
Directed at a pathetic no life having shut in sociopath, your point is?

Ironic coming from the guy averaging 25+ posts a day about 333. Pot meet kettle.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2011, 12:46:41 PM »
Yeah I post from work.  Unlike you, my job actually allows me internet access.

Could be worse, I could be posting 100+ per day.  Every day.  Weekends and major holidays include like your no life having little butt buddy.

I guess that is why you have to work two jobs?  To pay for his internet bill since he never leaves the house.  How sweet of you.   Suck on bitch.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2011, 12:51:07 PM »
Creepy, excuse-peddling, sociopath meltdown!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2011, 12:54:19 PM »
Creepy, excuse-peddling, sociopath meltdown!

What I find very funny is that he NEVER posts anything on any issue whatsoever unless it involves gays, cross dressing, etc.   other than that - its all bullshit attacks on people and trolling.     

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 12:58:39 PM »
What I find very funny is that he NEVER posts anything on any issue whatsoever unless it involves gays, cross dressing, etc.   other than that - its all bullshit attacks on people and trolling.     

He's a creepy, obsessive dork. He couldn't care less about politics.

Somewhere along the line you destroyed this nerd's ego and he never recovered.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »
He's a creepy, obsessive dork. He couldn't care less about politics.

Somewhere along the line you destroyed this nerd's ego and he never recovered.

He, straw, et al,. are pissed off that the messiah has been exposed so thoroughly and convincingly.   Even, worse, he hates the fact that that its the bitter clingers who were proven right all along.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2011, 01:30:58 PM »
How does it feel knowing there are 4 more years of Obama staring you in the face because the punk ass bitches at the RNC won't give the nod to the best candidate?

b b b but sean hannity thinks we need 1000 military bases, and that 500 just isn't enough.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2011, 01:37:23 PM »

How does it feel knowing Obama did the very thing you hate most about Reagan? 

Then you should love him right?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2011, 01:40:36 PM »
remember this..

hahahahahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2011, 01:43:44 PM »
remember this..

hahahahahahaha

Sarah would be a better president than Obama.   Obama is a proven failure and corrupt communist chicago gangster.   

Sarah had a good record in what she did.   Obama's record proves he is even worse than the Radical communist Saul Alinsky corrupt hack we all said he would be.   

On every issue that matters, Sarah destroys the Kenyan Obamunist 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »
Sarah would be a better president than Obama.   Obama is a proven failure and corrupt communist chicago gangster.   

Sarah had a good record in what she did.   Obama's record proves he is even worse than the Radical communist Saul Alinsky corrupt hack we all said he would be.   

Then she should run right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
He, straw, et al,. are pissed off that the messiah has been exposed so thoroughly and convincingly.   Even, worse, he hates the fact that that its the bitter clingers who were proven right all along.  

good grief the depth of your delusion is unbelievable

if you spared us the constant FU's and wishes of violence upon your fellow citizens I really couldn't give less of a shit what else you say

Given the fact that you've been kicked off mulitiple board for being an insufferable asshole and the fact that even your family won't tolerate your maniacal ranting you really should thank us all for actually tolerating you

If it weren't for this board you'd probably have very little interaction with other human beings

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2011, 01:56:57 PM »
Sarah would be a better president than Obama.   Obama is a proven failure and corrupt communist chicago gangster.  

Sarah had a good record in what she did.   Obama's record proves he is even worse than the Radical communist Saul Alinsky corrupt hack we all said he would be.  

Sarah would have quit by now just like every other job she ever had and what the fuck is stopping her from running NOW

the field is wide open but she knows she's not a prime time player and can't cope with a simple interview without Grandpa McCain holding her hand

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2011, 02:51:49 PM »
I would have to agree, Sarah would probably be worse than OB.

Frankly, i think Newts slimeball-ness would out class OB in the end too. 

We are fucked, our government is fucked, bought, and bribed. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2011, 03:48:52 PM »
I'm no fan of Palin but there is no denying she left Alaska in better shape than Obama has managed on this country.  :-X

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2011, 03:50:13 PM »
I'm no fan of Palin but there is no denying she left Alaska in better shape than Obama has managed on this country.  :-X

really bro.. Alaska vs United States... a US already in the red?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »

She is at least not an american hating corrupt chicago machine thug like obama. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2011, 03:55:00 PM »

Yeah, but so what?

OB has done better than her in political career accomplishments.  Both assertions mean little. 

I hope someone surfaces who can lead this nation.  So far, its a freak show.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2011, 03:55:30 PM »

And? What does it already being in the red have to do with anything? He took that "already being in the red" and made it 100x worse.

I see nothing that indicates Palin would have done a worse job than Obama because I can't see how anyone could actually do anything worse. On any decision, Obama has consistently looked at the options and double-downed on the worst of them.

Out of curiosity, on what are you basing your opinion that Palin would do a worse job? Nothing but your hatred for her, sadly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »
And? What does it already being in the red have to do with anything? He took that "already being in the red" and made it 100x worse.

I see nothing that indicates Palin would have done a worse job than Obama because I can't see how anyone could actually do anything worse. On any decision, Obama has consistently looked at the options and double-downed on the worst of them.

Out of curiosity, on what are you basing your opinion that Palin would do a worse job? Nothing but your hatred for her, sadly.

math is not your strong suit is it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »

Alright.. im in now.. I keep hearing this 100x worse.. Where is that number coming from. Please show me some stats that shows the economy is still in the depression it was in during the 2008.

Also.. Im The Mal.. and The mal dosent hate. At all. I have nothing to hate on. The world knows why she was chosen, and it wasnt for her political prowess. She was tapped to capitalize on the 18mil women votes that Clinton cultivated...you and i know that to be true. But she was given that attention and then it spiraled out of control. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »
math is not your strong suit is it?

You took that number literally? You never cease to amaze me with just how stupid you are. Between you thinking I'm a 38-year-old 10th grader, your claims that the post office, despite losing $5 billion, is doing great, etc, etc, I can't help but laugh.

Alright.. im in now.. I keep hearing this 100x worse.. Where is that number coming from. Please show me some stats that shows the economy is still in the depression it was in during the 2008.

Also.. Im The Mal.. and The mal dosent hate. At all. I have nothing to hate on. The world knows why she was chosen, and it wasnt for her political prowess. She was tapped to capitalize on the 18mil women votes that Clinton cultivated...you and i know that to be true. But she was given that attention and then it spiraled out of control.  

Jesus, this week even the hero of the left, former Enron adviser Paul Krugman, has finally admitted that we should call this for what it is: a depression.

There are hills and valleys within depressions. That's what we're in and that's what we'll stay in as long as Barack Hussein Obama is president.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »
You took that number literally? You never cease to amaze me with just how stupid you are. Between you thinking I'm a 38-year-old 10th grader, your claims that the post office, despite losing $5 billion, is doing great, etc, etc, I can't help but laugh.

Jesus, even the hero of the left, former Enron adviser Paul Krugman, has finally admitted that we should call this for what it is: a depression.

There are hills and valleys within depressions. That's what we're in and that's what we'll stay in as long as Barack Hussein Obama is president.

ok... if thats what youre going with..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »
ok... if thats what youre going with..

Something wrong with that? The left loves to uphold former Enron adviser and Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman as the epitome of leftist economic ideals and now it's bad?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2011, 04:13:39 PM »

Jesus, even the hero of the left, former Enron adviser Paul Krugman, has finally admitted that we should call this for what it is: a depression.

I never said you were a 38 year old tenth grader

I said you were a liar about claiming to be 38 when you're really a snot nosed kid (haven't we been over this ground before)

since when have you been an advocate for anything Krugman says

He also said the stimulus should have been much bigger......remember