Author Topic: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race  (Read 15052 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Michael Savage offer newt $1 million to droop out of race
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
You know, maybe I'm wrong about Obama. 46 million Americans on food stamps isn't bad enough. It could always be worse.  ::)

I never said you were a 38 year old tenth grader

I said you were a liar about claiming to be 38 when you're really a snot nosed kid (haven't we been over this ground before)

since when have you been an advocate for anything Krugman says

He also said the stimulus should have been much bigger......remember

Krugman has spent the last 3 years defending Obama's policies and arguing that we were out of the recession. Now he's done a complete about-face and is admitting what the rest of us have been saying - that we're in a depression.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »
Something wrong with that? The left loves to uphold former Enron adviser and Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman as the epitome of leftist economic ideals and now it's bad?

Dude.. first off you need to stop lumping me in with the LEFT. Im independent.
Secondly. Just going off the numbers. Im trying to see how at this moment we are 100x worse than 2008.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2011, 04:18:05 PM »
Dude.. first off you need to stop lumping me in with the LEFT. Im independent.
Secondly. Just going off the numbers. Im trying to see how at this moment we are 100x worse than 2008.

Does anyone know what a "figure of speech" is on this board? It was an exaggeration.

Would you feel better if I said we were only 2.985987987x worse off? Regardless of what arbitrary number you want to assign to it, there is no denying that this country is currently in a worse position than it was when the God-King took office.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2011, 04:18:30 PM »
You know, maybe I'm wrong about Obama. 46 million Americans on food stamps isn't bad enough. It could always be worse.  ::)

Krugman has spent the last 3 years defending Obama's policies and arguing that we were out of the recession. Now he's done a complete about-face and is admitting what the rest of us have been saying - that we're in a depression.

a complete about face?

I'm sure you'll understand why I don't exactly trust your interpretation of what you've seen or read (though you're not as bad as 333)

where did you find this complete about face?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2011, 04:19:52 PM »
a complete about face?

I'm sure you'll understand why I don't exactly trust your interpretation of what you've seen or read (though you're not as bad as 333)

where did you find this complete about face?

If you don't know what MSM organization Krugman writes for then you've yet again gone above and beyond my estimates of just how stupid you truly are.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2011, 04:22:11 PM »
If you don't know what MSM organization Krugman writes for then you've, yet again, gone above and beyond my estimates of how stupid you truly are.

god, trying to get you to understand anything is like pulling teeth

What I'm questioning is YOUR INTERPRETATION of what you read, heard, saw

I don't trust YOUR JUDGEMENT

do you get it now?

post a link or I'll just assume you're talking out of your ass which is what you do ~ 99% of the time (that's a tip of the hat to you as I know you love throwing around 99% too)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2011, 04:25:01 PM »
god, trying to get you to understand anything is like pulling teeth

What I'm questioning is YOUR INTERPRETATION of what you read, heard, saw

I don't trust YOUR JUDGEMENT

do you get it now?

post a link or I'll just assume you're talking out of your ass which is what you do ~ 99% of the time (that's a tip of the hat to you as I know you love throwing around 99% too)

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion or whether you trust "MY JUDGMENT". I could have sworn that I've made it clear that I think you're a fucking loser and one of the biggest laughing stocks on here. Yet you seem to be under the belief that I don't consider you to be one of the stupidest people on this board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2011, 04:26:59 PM »
I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion or whether you trust "MY JUDGMENT". I could have sworn that I've made it clear that I think you're a fucking loser and one of the biggest laughing stocks on here. Yet you seem to be under the belief that I don't consider you to be one of the stupidest people on this board.

and I've told you many times if you don't provide a link or some proof to support your claim then I'll just assume you're talking out of your ass

carry on

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2011, 04:29:46 PM »
and I've told you many times if you don't provide a link or some proof to support your claim then I'll just assume you're talking out of your ass

carry on

Again you seem to think I care about you thinking that I'm "talking out of my ass". Maybe the 20th time will be the charm: I think you're a loser and a nobody. Your opinion means fuck all.  :)

I love this deluded sense of self-importance that you seem to have. Everyone else on here does their own research but not the great Straw Man. We should be in awe that he even graces us with his presence! Let's bow down to the gems of wisdom he has delivered upon us.

For example, some of his "intellectually-stimulating" claims:

- We need to spend trillions more and the economy will be fixed
- The post office is doing great (it then went on to lose $5 billion)
- George Washington was a far-left whackjob like me

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »
Again you seem to think I care about you thinking that I'm "talking out of my ass". Maybe the 20th time will be the charm: I think you're a loser and a nobody. Your opinion means fuck all.  :)

I love this deluded sense of self-importance that you seem to have. Everyone else on here does their own research but not the great Straw Man. We should be in awe that he even graces us with his presence! Let's bow down to the gems of wisdom he has delivered upon us.

For example, some of his "intellectually-stimulating" claims:

- We need to spend trillions more and the economy will be fixed
- The post office is doing great (it then went on to lose $5 billion)
- George Washington was a far-left whackjob like me

again, you're dumber than a box of rock

I don't give a shit whether you care or not

I thought I made that abudantly clear (though again, it always seems to take 5 or 10 times before even the simplest concepts sink into the addled brain of yours)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2011, 05:57:30 AM »
I never said you were a 38 year old tenth grader

I said you were a liar about claiming to be 38 when you're really a snot nosed kid (haven't we been over this ground before)

since when have you been an advocate for anything Krugman says

He also said the stimulus should have been much bigger......remember

Neither did anyone else.  His pathetic little insecure "me too" story about 9/11 had him telling the rest of us he was 38 and in the 10th grade ten years ago.  Not surprising as the stupidity level of his posts here lend credibility to it.  What do you expect from a little piss ant's whose biggest retort is simply crying "meltdown".

Can we get fries to go along with the stupidity he serves up on here too?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2011, 05:59:49 AM »
What I find very funny is that he NEVER posts anything on any issue whatsoever unless it involves gays, cross dressing, etc.   other than that - its all bullshit attacks on people and trolling.     

Poor baby.  Can't handle your bullshit being exposed?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2011, 06:06:21 AM »
Poor baby.  Can't handle your bullshit being exposed?

Thank you - now go back to posting about cross dressing.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2011, 06:09:22 AM »
Is that what thrills you?  More gay projections on your part.

You finished your imaginary Xmas shopping for the imaginary girlfriend yet?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2011, 06:20:07 AM »
Ho-hum, creepy, gay stalker settling in for another 50 post day about 333. Someone get this geek a boyfriend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2011, 06:26:51 AM »

how many dicks would you be willing to suck, if obama promised to leave America forever?

Like, if you could blow ONE dude, and obama would fly to kenya and no longer be president, I think you'd take the hit bro.

But what about two dicks?  four?  fourteen?  would you smoke 1,000 poles for it?

How much do you believe in it, 333386?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2011, 06:43:48 AM »

how many dicks would you be willing to suck, if obama promised to leave America forever?

Like, if you could blow ONE dude, and obama would fly to kenya and no longer be president, I think you'd take the hit bro.

But what about two dicks?  four?  fourteen?  would you smoke 1,000 poles for it?

How much do you believe in it, 333386?

Would he take pelosi, reid, frank, michelle, the two brats, aunt zeituni and uncle omar with him?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2011, 06:47:00 AM »

Would he take pelosi, reid, frank, michelle, the two brats, aunt zeituni and uncle omar with him?   

Yes.  Massive resignations across the board.  Obama and all his criminal cabal.

How many, bro.  How much do you love America?  You're saving our nation from economic collapse here, so don't be selfish.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2011, 06:48:21 AM »
Yes.  Massive resignations across the board.  Obama and all his criminal cabal.

How many, bro.  How much do you love America?  You're saving our nation from economic collapse here, so don't be selfish.

National TV or private?   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2011, 07:01:08 AM »
Ho-hum, creepy, gay stalker settling in for another 50 post day about 333. Someone get this geek a boyfriend.

Poor baby.  Watching your little butt buddy get exposed as a loser must be killing you.

Suck on bitch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2011, 07:02:45 AM »
National TV or private?   

private is fine.  I mean, you'd probably tell us on getbig out of pride... "I personally took the hit that saved america".

so how many?  He would have to live in a hut in kenya for the rest of his life as well, if that helps the saltiness go down better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2011, 07:09:19 AM »
private is fine.  I mean, you'd probably tell us on getbig out of pride... "I personally took the hit that saved america".

so how many?  He would have to live in a hut in kenya for the rest of his life as well, if that helps the saltiness go down better.

Don't know how many - but if it were guranteed that obama, mobacaa, the two brats, aunt zeituni and uncle omar, pelosi, reid, biden, were banished to Kenya for life to live in a hut with Obamas Grandmother who says he was born there along with the drug dealing broke ass brother - probably 2 or 3 if I had to. 

not saying I would not be mortally fucked in the head for life doing this, but the greater good and seeing Kenya Air haul that caravan of looters air dropped in to Kenya for life on a hut would probably be worth it.   oh yeah, they would have to include holder, kagan, napolitano, geitner, jarrett, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2011, 07:11:47 AM »
Don't know how many - but if it were guranteed that obama, mobacaa, the two brats, aunt zeituni and uncle omar, pelosi, reid, biden, were banished to Kenya for life to live in a hut with Obamas Grandmother who says he was born there along with the drug dealing broke ass brother - probably 2 or 3 if I had to. 

not saying I would not be mortally fucked in the head for life doing this, but the greater good and seeing Kenya Air haul that caravan of looters air dropped in to Kenya for life on a hut would probably be worth it.   oh yeah, they would have to include holder, kagan, napolitano, geitner, jarrett, etc.

It takes a good man to admit this, I'll give you that.

A brave man too!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2011, 07:26:32 AM »

Fam.. this dude starts whole threads with peoples names in the titles... cmon man. i know this is your hommie and you are cosigning his every move. But damn.