Author Topic: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'  (Read 14942 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »
im from serbia... its nothing... its the country with the most jerks IMO ... through the 90s we went through tough times, wars, no money, poor life overall... a lot of people lost their mind at that time... its sad but it is how it is.
Literally here's the situation at our night clubs, bars etc. EVERY TIME if some fella comes with a shirt, and is musclular ripped, he would get picked on, it is always 20 on 1 or something like that, if you come at a bar with a hot girl,,, even worse. i got in the situation when a gun was put in my face just because the guy didn't liked the way i looked him, that was his excuse.
As soon as he put the gun down he got owned by my fist, but moments after that 5-6 other guys jumped right at me and it was game over... really really fucked up country u know...

its a little better situation than this but still... every time u go at the night club shit happens, i got used to it...

I used to cop shit from a Serbian guy i went to school with who was taller than me. Never got it at the time but later i realised it was because of my looks and he couldn't handle i was better looking than him. Wasn't excessive and once i started getting bigger there was nothing. Really hoped i would run into him after school to fuck him up but years later and it's never happened.