Author Topic: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'  (Read 14926 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2011, 11:37:41 AM »
If only you could join in the fun  :D

Here's the MIGHTY looking like a commanding presence on a steed...This horse immediately obeyed my every command, as it recognizes POWER  8)

It's as if my romance novels haves sprung to life!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »
It's as if my romance novels haves sprung to life!!!

lol ,,

say what you ssay he ws bless with very good arms,, he has real good arms shaped well and sized well ,, very big arms

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jizzacked

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
years ago when I was with my ex wife at a bar, there was this little serbian guy (5'7", 150lbs soaking wet, kinda looked like sevastase when he isn't training) about 40 yrs old who every time I went to take a piss, felt compelled to approach my wife and tell her about how much he worked out and flex his arms for her.  When I would return he would slink off into a corner and act like nothing happened, anxiously awaiting my next piss break  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2011, 12:21:19 PM »
years ago when I was with my ex wife at a bar, there was this little serbian guy (5'7", 150lbs soaking wet, kinda looked like sevastase when he isn't training) about 40 yrs old who every time I went to take a piss, felt compelled to approach my wife and tell her about how much he worked out and flex his arms for her.  When I would return he would slink off into a corner and act like nothing happened, anxiously awaiting my next piss break  ;D

LOL...that's fucked up  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »

rofl

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »
lol ,,

say what you ssay he ws bless with very good arms,, he has real good arms shaped well and sized well ,, very big arms

gh15 approved

So you like his arms then?  Good stuff.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »
So you like his arms then?  Good stuff.

GH15 doesn't understand our "situation" Stud  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2011, 01:28:13 PM »
groink do you like dbol or anadrol better for bulking
l

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »
years ago when I was with my ex wife at a bar

This is wrong already.....

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2011, 01:31:45 PM »

how big were you at the time?
l

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2011, 01:31:54 PM »

good stuff.  Similar story.  I was in Charleston, SC with my gf at the time and we were out drinking.  I went to take a leak and when I came out one of the bouncers stopped me and chatted for a minute as another one was hauling a guy out.  The bouncer told me that as soon as I left the guy went over and started trying to talk to my gf and they knew what would happen if I came back...haha.  good bouncing imo.  We spent a shitload on booze that night, too.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
groink do you like dbol or anadrol better for bulking

I've never taken either one.

I take tren...period.

300 mgs. a week. Lately i'm getting bigger, I think because it's colder out and i'm eating more. I'm 240 in that pic, up about 8 pounds in two weeks. still lean.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2011, 01:45:39 PM »

I've never taken either one.

I take tren...period.

300 mgs. a week. Lately i'm getting bigger, I think because it's colder out and i'm eating more. I'm 240 in that pic, up about 8 pounds in two weeks. still lean.

Groink, did that have to put that horse down after you finished riding it?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2011, 01:49:14 PM »
Groink, did that have to put that horse down after you finished riding it?

that's how the old timers got their EQ, cut the horses open and eat their guts ;D just like how arnold and franco murdered homeless boys in venice and ate their brains for cadever gh
l

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2011, 01:52:04 PM »
that's how the old timers got their EQ, cut the horses open and eat their guts ;D just like how arnold and franco murdered homeless boys in venice and ate their brains for cadever gh

These punks today cooking shit up in their bathtub thinking they are hardcore....pffffffftttt .....  ::)

;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »

lol, those gypsys.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2011, 02:47:24 PM »
how big were you at the time?

what is this 20 questions lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2011, 03:02:20 PM »
no, i get

i dont care how little you are

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2011, 03:08:44 PM »

Anyhow FYI, I'm 6 4 254 pounds, I ain't at 6 percent bodyfat, and I got wide hips and narrow shoulders, but in the real world some people think I'm big.

It's annoying, but on campus most people assume I play football or basketball, and I get lots of little shits, saying size don't matter in a fight, and blah blah. The difference with me and you guys is that I don't go out of my way to look a certain way, I was born tall and so people just assume you guys however, intentionally cycle large amount of hormones to get attention. End of thread.
I'm 6'2 and although I haven't trained in two years I walk around at 250 - I have spent most of my adult life walking around anywhere between 250 - 280 pounds - My mates nicknamed me shoulders because they thought they were wide - I never see myself as a big dude - but everywhere I go, people always comment on my size.  I stopped training two years ago due to injury - but have gone back to my natural size around 230 -250 pounds.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2011, 03:15:54 PM »
GH15 doesn't understand our "situation" Stud  ;D

I tell ya, don't know who's packin more mass in that pic the steed or the stud?

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »
years ago when I was with my ex wife at a bar, there was this little serbian guy (5'7", 150lbs soaking wet, kinda looked like sevastase when he isn't training) about 40 yrs old who every time I went to take a piss, felt compelled to approach my wife and tell her about how much he worked out and flex his arms for her.  When I would return he would slink off into a corner and act like nothing happened, anxiously awaiting my next piss break  ;D

im from serbia... its nothing... its the country with the most jerks IMO ... through the 90s we went through tough times, wars, no money, poor life overall... a lot of people lost their mind at that time... its sad but it is how it is.
Literally here's the situation at our night clubs, bars etc. EVERY TIME if some fella comes with a shirt, and is musclular ripped, he would get picked on, it is always 20 on 1 or something like that, if you come at a bar with a hot girl,,, even worse. i got in the situation when a gun was put in my face just because the guy didn't liked the way i looked him, that was his excuse.
As soon as he put the gun down he got owned by my fist, but moments after that 5-6 other guys jumped right at me and it was game over... really really fucked up country u know...

its a little better situation than this but still... every time u go at the night club shit happens, i got used to it...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
I tell ya, don't know who's packin more mass in that pic the steed or the stud?
;D
V

Swlabr

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2011, 03:46:48 PM »
 ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2011, 03:48:43 PM »
;D

Uberman looking large and in charge with his mother there to support him.