Author Topic: Kris Dim's - Was his arm full of oil?  (Read 9562 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Kris Dim's - Was his arm full of oil?
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 03:28:34 AM »
Kris-tine has gone to lala-land.
Even if it's natural it looks stupid.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 03:32:26 AM »
Synthol came around in 1993 made by german Chris Clark...the´good ol´ PUMP & POSE (only for topical use  ;D).
Original user was german Manfred Hoeberl...

The pros are the ones who get their hands on the new stuff first so i´m sure some pro bb used it back then in ´93 already... Germans used it like butter (oil is healthier at least) from the getgo...

Pros started to rely on it more and more when esiclene started to fade away. Now adays it´s not to uncommon with pros (and amateurs to for that matter) to use synthol most of the time, more before contests and photoshoots and less when not showing them so often. Some mix it with nolotil too right before the show. So let´s say 2´´ are from synthol on those pros who have applied it right so it does´nt show, then add nolotil and they are up 1´´ more. I´ve tried it myself....never liked synthol but nolotil was OK but less dramatic then what I thought. With synthol you almost need someone else to do the shots. So many shots to do from so many angels...
MIRAGETROPIN

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: is kris dim's arm full of oil?
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 04:48:28 AM »
Yep. Gotta love that "sport" called Bodybuilding where you spend more time figuring out where and how deep to inject than training.
its a science/ scientific experiment

How else would we have ppl like markus ruhl

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 04:50:27 AM »
milos has said exactly what is in those triceps. he knows first hand.

it was a thread just like this one, people saying synthol and all other things.

milos came into the thread and didn't exactly say "kris dim is using xyz" but said it in a way that you knew he was talking about kris' triceps complete with a "wink" smiley at the end of it.

something along the lines of "maybe it is not synthol and it could be _ _ _ _ _ _   ;) "

i cant remember what that word was, but the post is here somewhere. few years back now.

Yes I remember this thread.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 04:58:15 AM »
of course it was, manfred hoebrl the strongman, was using the "posing oil" that german guy, Clark, I think, invented around 1990/91

What you have to understand, is synthol is not just the stupid lumps haphazzardly injected like a lot of idiots do. Its injected deep into the tissue, like darrem did, that's why his arms didn't change shape, like priest, like flex, like kevin, same principle as esiclene, but instead of temporary inflammation, what they do is stretch the muscle fascia, by injecting the muscle and training it, thereby accomodating for new localized growth one wouldn't normally be able to achieve.

This is what dex has achieved, what kai has done,  heath is by far the best example

the thing is with Darrem---if you seen old pics of him, and followed his natty claims, this dude was one of the Mesomorph78 type of guys, he liked lifting...and this was back in the late 80s, and he turned Pro sometime in the 90s. His arms were never that big, and he was never that big. I don't believe he used it, as it was fairly new on the scene in the 90s, and it was more a Euro thing, until Esiclene supplies dried up...thanks partly in part to Flex And Kev from what I understand. Darrem was too proud of his natty claim as well...plus he had nothing to gain.
The only knock on Darrem was when he had lumps on his calves---something Flex, who knows a thing about Synthol and SEO had noticed.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 07:48:03 AM »
of course it was, manfred hoebrl the strongman, was using the "posing oil" that german guy, Clark, I think, invented around 1990/91

What you have to understand, is synthol is not just the stupid lumps haphazzardly injected like a lot of idiots do. Its injected deep into the tissue, like darrem did, that's why his arms didn't change shape, like priest, like flex, like kevin, same principle as esiclene, but instead of temporary inflammation, what they do is stretch the muscle fascia, by injecting the muscle and training it, thereby accomodating for new localized growth one wouldn't normally be able to achieve.

This is what dex has achieved, what kai has done,  heath is by far the best example

This is essentially what Trevor Smith was touting years ago.
That is when I knew I was not cut out for this endeavor we call a "sport".

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 08:04:49 AM »
the thing is with Darrem---if you seen old pics of him, and followed his natty claims, this dude was one of the Mesomorph78 type of guys, he liked lifting...and this was back in the late 80s, and he turned Pro sometime in the 90s. His arms were never that big, and he was never that big. I don't believe he used it, as it was fairly new on the scene in the 90s, and it was more a Euro thing, until Esiclene supplies dried up...thanks partly in part to Flex And Kev from what I understand. Darrem was too proud of his natty claim as well...plus he had nothing to gain.
The only knock on Darrem was when he had lumps on his calves---something Flex, who knows a thing about Synthol and SEO had noticed.
I always liked the look of darrem charles' physique, fantastic arms even as an amateur, I recall when he won some caribbean champs, light-heavy, I think. Then, he was much smaller, great shape and genes, but not natural.

I'm talking bout later