Author Topic: GH15 interviewed by Kevin Levrone  (Read 7744 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
GH15 interviewed by Kevin Levrone
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:04:51 PM »
Cross check what he said @1:46 about Kevin and...what gh15 has said about Kevin on this board.. ;)

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-worlds-masters/3812-roland-cziurlok-interview-after-the-2011-ifbb-pro-world-masters.html

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: GH15 interviewed by Kevin Levrone
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
Cross check what he said @1:46 about Kevin and...what gh15 has said about Kevin on this board.. ;)

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-worlds-masters/3812-roland-cziurlok-interview-after-the-2011-ifbb-pro-world-masters.html

Give us a little hint on what was said that was what "he" said?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »
from the craig titus discussions thread..
"check out kevin now retired from bodybuilding a whole 190-200 pounds. he is still on gear by the way and he is not in a cell and he eats right and good. he just reduced/changed the hormones and the calories. craig titus is NO kevin levrone..kevin levrone genetics is godly same as ron colman and sean ray."

from Jay Cutler thread..
"a healthy kevin levrone if still competing would be mr o"

from Dex thread..
"dex proved it last night and thus now gh15 can put him with the greatest of bodybuilding history surpasing the great shawn ray and the great kevin levrone

from Phil heath is better than Kevin thread..
"you have to understand there was NO ONE THERE THAT SHOWED A PHYSIQE WORTHY OF MR O ,, NONE! ,, a fella like ron colman 98 or even 2003! would make it very clear but there is no one who train for training anymore,, its all give me easy easy stuff i wanna be bodybuild,, a dorian circa 90s would win 2011 too,, a kevin levrone!"

On and on about Kevin Levrone..Now @1:46 in the video he points to Kevin and matter of factly says "Kevin is my favorite."

My posts..

"The time He and Milos was going at it on this forum he wrote "Milos it is me ROLAND!" I looked for that post for the longest time but surprisingly  it is gone.."

"There was a GH15 thread that Milos posted in a while back an when GH saw that it was Milos he greeted him and said it was "ROLAND".."

"Parts of Gh's "bible" are missing too. There are a few reponses that i had made to his posts that are'nt in where you can read a person's last posts. I had to look up my personal last posts to read where he had posted a sample cycle he used. Plus there was an argument he had with Milos where he said who he was, to quote he said he was, "Roland!"

It's gotta be him..

hey, gh.. i see you.. ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 02:06:08 AM »
definately not gh15

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 03:39:21 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 03:47:15 AM »

The fact that you think Roland is gh15 speaks volumes about your IQ

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 05:35:43 AM »
Roland is from Poland right? So his poor grammar would be somewhat like polish or have some influence from that, and it isn't the case. "americana" isn't polac. Neither "trenbolona" or "propioneta" or "dollaros".

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 06:40:39 AM »
Roland is from Poland right? So his poor grammar would be somewhat like polish or have some influence from that, and it isn't the case. "americana" isn't polac. Neither "trenbolona" or "propioneta" or "dollaros".

"poor grammar" - fucking lol!

please stop. make this your last post before it gets worse.
thanks.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 06:58:16 AM »
nasser el sonbaty is GH15.I mod this board. it is him with alex by his side sometimes. alex has the passcode and they also both have gimmicks who defend gh15 when someone is hammering him.Who cares who he is, he gives out pro level info that is all you can ask f0r

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:32 AM »

I think Roland is a German who was born in Poland... either way, the way gh15 says things certainly doesn't fit with either Germanic or Slavic languages.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 08:17:46 AM »
nasser el sonbaty is GH15.I mod this board. it is him with alex by his side sometimes. alex has the passcode and they also both have gimmicks who defend gh15 when someone is hammering him.Who cares who he is, he gives out pro level info that is all you can ask f0r

fuck off with your "im a mod you can believe everything i say" bullshit. stop abusing your powers becasue you dont know shit.

one look at your fucked up bi polar post history will show some days you think it is one guy some days you think "it COULD" be nassar and other days he is "DEFINITELY NOT" an ifbb pro...just fuck off out of here and take your medication.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »
Its not Nasser and Alex23 ::)
Thunderdome approved

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 08:45:43 AM »