Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh - Ron Paul Is Going To Destroy This Party, This Is Nuts On Parade  (Read 5279 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Can you please post your trash on the pol board you ghetto thug pofs.

soccerbill

• Getbig I
Since Ron Paul forms his positions based on his reading of the Constitution, and conservatives claim fidelity to the same Constitution, then it seems to me that when they criticize DR. Paul, they shoudl do so within the context of the Constitution.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Constitution is outdated...Get with the times and update it..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ron paul is the only good GOP candidate IMHO, but since he doesnt pander to the special linterest groups, theyll do their damndest never to let him win it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mark Levin and Rush have both been on a mini-crusade against ron paul in the last 2 weeks.  I found it odd.

If Ron Paul gets 15-20% at every contest, while Mitt and Newt destroy each other and the party just keeps growing sicker and sicker of those 2...

Who knows, maybe RPaul is the new choice at the convention when they practically riot...

Let's face it, 3/4 of the repubs HATE Mitt.  And 3/4 of the party admits Newt is a bright yet crazy candidate who could easily self destruct.

But hey, since Rush and Hannity and Levin tell them Ron Paul sucks, they just agree.  Enjoy 4 more of obama, guys.  It's your own fault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Go to hell you communist thug. 

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
We`ll all be there soon enough.
Team Schering Oss NL

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Ron paul is the only hope america have.

speaking of hope. you should Hopp on over to this site

www.letskillsometime.com

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Joe Rogan >>>> Rush Limbaugh  :P

soccerbill

• Getbig I

The Constitution contains within it a method for updating.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Let me guess - as a communist you would do away with the 2nd amend and 1st amendment correct?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Ron paul is the only good GOP candidate IMHO, but since he doesnt pander to the special linterest groups, theyll do their damndest never to let him win it.

Paul's foreign policy concerns me.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V

why?

1) stop giving money to everyone
2) Let israel kick the crap out of Iran if they feel the need
3) Bring our troops home from a lot of places
4) Completely destroy anyone who fcks with us.

He doesn't think we need 1000 military bases.  In another 5 or 10 years, they'll all close when the dollar collapses anyway lol... better to close them and perhaps PREVENT a collapse.  RPaul wants to cut half our military.  I think we could still nuke the world ten times over with reduced military.

It's a fun dick measuring contest, sure, but we can't afford it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Yes, but hes the only one I see with the integrity and willingness to do what needs to be done to fix things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why?

1) stop giving money to everyone
2) Let israel kick the crap out of Iran if they feel the need
3) Bring our troops home from a lot of places
4) Completely destroy anyone who fcks with us.

He doesn't think we need 1000 military bases.  In another 5 or 10 years, they'll all close when the dollar collapses anyway lol... better to close them and perhaps PREVENT a collapse.  RPaul wants to cut half our military.  I think we could still nuke the world ten times over with reduced military.

It's a fun dick measuring contest, sure, but we can't afford it.

F U!   you supported obama in egypt and lybia  remember? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

F U!   you supported obama in egypt and lybia  remember? 

Newt and 100 members of the senate called for the no-fly zone in Libya.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Kinda hard to argue against people (Rush and Levine) who have proved themselves right by stating facts 95% of the time. But regardless of who wins it will still be better than what we have by ten fold.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact

You know what concerns me? The foreign policy of Obama and every Republican who isn't Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is the only one who understands that Al Qaeda and other Islamist terrorist organizations don't get their broad base of support from the fact that the Americans drink beer or allow women in the workplace but because the US government has been supporting tyrannies in the Muslim world (see: Saudi royals, Iranian Shah, Saddam Hussein before he pissed us off, Hosni Mubarak till we decided to ditch him, etc.) and because the US supports Israel.

Ron Paul understands that as long as we continue this practice, we'll either have to deal with terrorism or engage in a full-fledged civilizational/religious war that might just destroy the United States and much of Western civilization.

And regarding Iran - it is surrounded by five nuclear countries (Pakistan, India, China, Russia, Israel), by US ground forces in neighboring countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc.), and it's main source of trade and contact to the outside world (the Persian Gulf) is controlled by the US Navy. To them, acquiring a nuclear weapon is practically a matter of life and death - if they do not acquire one, then they are destined to be controlled, ignored, and disrespected by the US. That, at least, is how they see things.

And Ron Paul realizes that sure, a world without a nuclear Iran would be better, but is there any realistic way of stopping them? If we bomb Iran, then we further inflame Muslims and encourage the Iranian government to seek WMDs. If we overthrow the Iranian government, then all we can expect is a more radical, more anti-American government to rise to its place. If we replace the Iranian government with one that is pro-American, then all we can expect is even more anti-American sentiment to rise from the Muslim world leading to more terrorism. If our military goes into Iran in order to nation build, then all we can expect is more anti-American sentiment and rivers of American blood.

The US needs to realize that it either stops protecting its oil interests and Israel or it must risk destruction.

Ron Paul is the only one who understands foreign policy. Every other Presidential candidate puts the US at risk for oil and for Israel.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Kinda hard to argue against people (Rush and Levine) who have proved themselves right by stating facts 95% of the time. But regardless of who wins it will still be better than what we have by ten fold.

Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin are clueless when it comes to foreign policy, terrorism, Iran, Israel, and the Muslim world.

A conservative, CIA operative, and Bin Laden expert who does understand the Muslim world and the source of terrorism:

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

is that really your reason for believing Rush?

Even IF what you said is true (I don't believe it is but that's irrelevant for my purposes here), I don't see how that could possibly be a valid reason for believing someone.

I hope you were just lazy (and not stupid) when typing out your reasons for Rush being right that you forgot to include the important ones.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Both of these hosts have shit all over these 2 GOP candidates.  
Newt and romney are fliflopping liar phonies.

There are several GOpers who are ALL more consistent with conservative beliefs - Santorum, Paul, Bachmann.

For Rush andLevin to suddenly shit all over Ron Paul - that's just silly.  They're kneepadding ROmney?  Shit, are you fccking kidding me?  ANd Newt?  He's a loose cannon who got kicked outta congress and fined 300k for being corrupt.  What the hell is wrong with these 'party leaders'?

Ron Paul is 100% eveyrthing the repubs should be about.  Stop nation building.  Stop spending billions each year, building roads and schools in IRAQ, for pete's sake.  bring our brave soldiers home.  Stop spending.

Anyone who votes for a phony liberal like ROmney, or a corrupt cheating idiot like newt - instead of consistent conservative ron paul - in the primaries...

You enjoy your four more years of obama- because your voting base will stay home and you will LOSE in 2012.  Fuuuck, you have the perfect candidate, and you're ignoring him because he doesn't want to bankrupt us with 1000 military bases?  Ron Paul wants ot keep 500 of them, just not 1000... come on guys!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin are clueless when it comes to foreign policy, terrorism, Iran, Israel, and the Muslim world.

A conservative, CIA operative, and Bin Laden expert who does understand the Muslim world and the source of terrorism:

Mark R. Levin was born in Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a Jewish family. Levin graduated from Cheltenham High School and holds a bachelor of arts from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude. Levin also earned a juris doctorate from Temple University Beasley School of Law.

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a conservative public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

Levin is married with two children.

Levin has participated in Freedom Concerts, an annual benefit concert to aid families of fallen soldiers, and he uses his radio program to promote same.[2][3] Levin is also involved with Troopathon, a charity which sends care packages to soldiers serving overseas.[4]

In 2001, the American Conservative Union awarded Levin its Ronald Reagan Award.[5]

What has Obama done lately?

soccerbill

• Getbig I

Howard Roark, I just have to comment on your name and avatar -- love it.  I just came back here after a shopping trip to Amazon, during which I bought a copy of Anthem for one son, and a Rearden Steel sticker for another.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Keep your 1000 military bases with newt or Mitt. 

When the dollar collapses and shit hits the fan, well, hey, at least we didn't 'settle' for ron paul, only 500 bases, and a huge reduction in military spending.

shaking my head.  There is no better option than Ron Paul.  He's running 3rd in polls.     And you're parroting your tv pundits who are shitting all over him.  Makes no sense at all to me, none.  He's the perfect consistent conservative and you probably agree with most of his domestic policies.  But he won't let us go broke borrowing chinese money for a dick measuing military contest with no USSR to compete against...

whatever.  enjoy the results.  it's your own damn fault.