Author Topic: And Blackass/240 has the balls to call Fox news biased? LOL.  (Read 1362 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And Blackass/240 has the balls to call Fox news biased? LOL.
« on: December 13, 2011, 05:49:12 AM »
Fast And Furious Watch: No Coverage From NBC Nightly News In All of 2011
Big Journalism ^ | 12-13-11 | Mary Chastain

It’s been a very busy week for Operation Fast and Furious. Last Friday, the Department of Justice dumped 1400 pages of documents on Congress. On Saturday we learned US undercover drug agents laundered money for Mexican drug cartels. Wednesday we learned they were using Fast and Furious to make a case for gun regulations. Thursday was a big day because Attorney General Eric Holder testified in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

Sharyl Attkisson, Matthew Boyle, Katie Pavlich, and Cam Edwards did a great job covering all of these stories. Other Old Media outlets covered them but buried them deep in their websites and newspapers. Two news organizations didn’t report on any of these. One of them is NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams. Cam Edwards appears to be right. NBC will do anything to avoid mentioning Operation Fast and Furious. Then again, they haven’t mentioned Fast and Furious ONCE all year, but this past week would have been the best time.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigjournalism.com ...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: And Blackass/240 has the balls to call Fox news biased? LOL.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 07:56:13 AM »
I think more than one news corporation is capable of being biased at any given time...

...aren't you a lawyer? Come on

So NBC is biased too, what does that have to do with the truth/falsity of fox news being biased?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »
NBC has already reported on the Fast and Furious...there's no need to report about it everyday.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
I think more than one news corporation is capable of being biased at any given time...

...aren't you a lawyer? Come on

So NBC is biased too, what does that have to do with the truth/falsity of fox news being biased?

I agree fox news is terrible, but you NEVER get even a fraction of the scrutiny against the MSM for shit like this.    

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 08:06:20 AM »
I agree fox news is terrible, but you NEVER get even a fraction of the scrutiny against the MSM for shit like this.    

I admit I don't watch news programs (very little time to do so), but do you think it's because fox news is more obvious with their bias? That they really strike hard with their fundamental Christian republican ideals? Maybe NBC or CNN, although still biased, are less obvious and more subtle, and that is why they get less "they are biased!" attention? Or maybe just because nobody watches NBC or CNN so nobody notices their bias, whether it's obvious or subtle.

Just an honest guess that I have no evidence to back up with whatsoever, just a hunch.

What do you think?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 08:31:32 AM »
Gallup polling consistently shows that approx. 50% of Americans think the media is too liberal as opposed to approx. 17% who think it's too conservative. All the pissing and moaning on this board won't change the leftist slant displayed by most of the MSM.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 05:12:23 PM »
NBC has already reported on the Fast and Furious...there's no need to report about it everyday.
LOL come on bro, no prime time coverage at all?

on something that is obviously a big story?