Author Topic: Steroids Bust in Poland Disrupts European Black Market  (Read 8815 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Steroids Bust in Poland Disrupts European Black Market
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 08:43:19 AM »
isnt Jelfa out of Poland?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »
This might be the first time I ask a somewhat intelligent question on here but- What, if anything, does this mean for other "suppliers/providers" Overseas?

it's a drop in the bucket. now if it were a Chinese powder supplier that's a different story.

this bust is like trying to stop the ocean from reaching the shore of the western US from Washington to california using a 16ft 2'x4'

b

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »
Yep, I completely agree with you here. I said on another board it looked like O when this first happened. Lots of guys on AB were saying O. Thanks for the solid information. I read an article that said they were counterfeiters counterfeiting a major European UGL. Do you know anything about this?

Naps was the only one that was directly supplying them with Geneza.  Every other brand they had was an inhouse operation that had counterfeit labels on it.  Real gear inside, just fake labels of another lab.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2011, 03:26:15 PM »
it's a drop in the bucket. now if it were a Chinese powder supplier that's a different story.

this bust is like trying to stop the ocean from reaching the shore of the western US from Washington to california using a 16ft 2'x4'

This is so true, it will never be stopped. Kind of sad they even waste their time and money on steroids, when they could be busting crack, meth, and heroin dealers.

Naps was the only one that was directly supplying them with Geneza.  Every other brand they had was an inhouse operation that had counterfeit labels on it.  Real gear inside, just fake labels of another lab.

Any idea what lab they were counterfeiting?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »
This is so true, it will never be stopped. Kind of sad they even waste their time and money on steroids, when they could be busting crack, meth, and heroin dealers.

Any idea what lab they were counterfeiting?

I wish they would legalize steroids already. I would say the majority of users are educated productive members of society. It's bullshit!

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »
Really it's a victimless crime. How many steroid users do you see robbing and murdering for a fix? None!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »
Really it's a victimless crime. How many steroid users do you see robbing and murdering for a fix? None!
Joe Biden the Vice President of the United States admitted openly to being bullied and beaten out for spots on sports teams for guys who juiced, what do you think these virginal nerds are going to do once they get into office? they are going to go after all the big bad juiced bullies who got all the hot girls, beat them up, made fun of them, put their heads in the toilet and lived the good life while they cried their skinny zit face bodies to sleep at night.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 03:48:50 PM »
Joe Biden the Vice President of the United States admitted openly to being bullied and beaten out for spots on sports teams for guys who juiced, what do you think these virginal nerds are going to do once they get into office? they are going to go after all the big bad juiced bullies who got all the hot girls, beat them up, made fun of them, put their heads in the toilet and lived the good life while they cried their skinny zit face bodies to sleep at night.

;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
;D
its no different than the 118 pound high school senior who hid in his basement day after day smoking weed out of fear that the 250 pound football players were going to hang him by his underwear on the flagpole so he dropped out, got a GED, went to the police academy and now patrols the street with a VENGEANCE, threatening to beat up or mace anyone who disagrees with him and pulls people over for doing 28 in a 25 MPH zone, i've always said, if youre against gear you fall into three categories, 1) youre too poor to afford it, 2) youre too chickenshit to use it or 3) you were picked on by someone who used it and now use your "authority" to get back at the people who abused you.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 04:05:25 PM »

do you know if their omnadrens were also counterfeit it was obvious their organon amps were and their pink thais

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 04:09:41 PM »
 IT WAS NOT OSCARO...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »
The Fruitarians of the world are not worried - let me know if apples become hard to get - then I will worry
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »
IT WAS NOT OSCARO...

Lets hope not!

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »
its no different than the 118 pound high school senior who hid in his basement day after day smoking weed out of fear that the 250 pound football players were going to hang him by his underwear on the flagpole so he dropped out, got a GED, went to the police academy and now patrols the street with a VENGEANCE, threatening to beat up or mace anyone who disagrees with him and pulls people over for doing 28 in a 25 MPH zone, i've always said, if youre against gear you fall into three categories, 1) youre too poor to afford it, 2) youre too chickenshit to use it or 3) you were picked on by someone who used it and now use your "authority" to get back at the people who abused you.

Beautifully spoken,thank you for this:)

IT WAS NOT OSCARO...

Speak on this, how do you know.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »

It's been proven time and time again, and was even argued during the original steroid hearings that led to the 1990 Act. The majority of those who supplement with anabolic steroids for the purpose of performance are otherwise law abiding citizens. Of those who supplement, almost 100% have graduated high school and I can't remember the exact number but more than half have at least some college education. The stats about employment are also very telling.

The war on steroids cannot be won because those fighting it approach it like they do recreational drugs, but you won't find steroid users behaving like rec drug users, and you won't find too many suppliers behaving like rec suppliers.

Another interesting stat, in the U.S., according to government statistics, there are over 6-million American adults who supplement with anabolic steroids for the purpose of performance enhancement. This was the U.S. gov. estimate around 2005-2006 but market activity estimates that it's closer to two or even three times that amount. That means there's a possible 12-18-million adults in the U.S. supplementing and if the majority were hardened criminals I'm pretty sure we would have noticed by now.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2011, 09:34:09 PM »
newdawn, the only thing i can tell ya is that it is not O..  been in contact with him lately.. wish i could say more..

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »
It's been proven time and time again, and was even argued during the original steroid hearings that led to the 1990 Act. The majority of those who supplement with anabolic steroids for the purpose of performance are otherwise law abiding citizens. Of those who supplement, almost 100% have graduated high school and I can't remember the exact number but more than half have at least some college education. The stats about employment are also very telling.

The war on steroids cannot be won because those fighting it approach it like they do recreational drugs, but you won't find steroid users behaving like rec drug users, and you won't find too many suppliers behaving like rec suppliers.

Another interesting stat, in the U.S., according to government statistics, there are over 6-million American adults who supplement with anabolic steroids for the purpose of performance enhancement. This was the U.S. gov. estimate around 2005-2006 but market activity estimates that it's closer to two or even three times that amount. That means there's a possible 12-18-million adults in the U.S. supplementing and if the majority were hardened criminals I'm pretty sure we would have noticed by now.

I bet the numbers are much higher now for educated users as well. Very nice post AJ, thank you.

newdawn, the only thing i can tell ya is that it is not O..  been in contact with him lately.. wish i could say more..

The more research I do on this subject the more I am starting to believe this as well. Thank you for your input bro.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 02:25:22 PM »
1) youre too poor to afford it, 2) youre too chickenshit to use it or 3) you were picked on by someone who used it and now use your "authority" to get back at the people who abused you.

this shit is stupid you have to define "against it" though as in not wanting to use, of "steroids are the biggets problem in the world" if the second then almost all people are number 5. Not anything you mentioned

4) you're not insecure
5) not informed enough (most people fall into this category)

etc

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 02:28:35 PM »
A lot of AI and PCT shit went up in price, dramatically. So happy I stocked up earlier this Fall.

Also lol at police guys going in dressed in full SWAT gear as if they are expecting all the juicers to go HULK mode on them, lmao.
Just because you use steroids does not mean you're evolving into the Hulk or becoming a terrorist.

all drugs - TPPIIP

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »
A lot of AI and PCT shit went up in price, dramatically. So happy I stocked up earlier this Fall.

Also lol at police guys going in dressed in full SWAT gear as if they are expecting all the juicers to go HULK mode on them, lmao.
Just because you use steroids does not mean you're evolving into the Hulk or becoming a terrorist.

It's how they act though! They act as if they are taking down a terrorist camp in the mountains of Afghanistan.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
they go in full gear no matter what, vice goes around with submachine guns in nyc even to raid a night club or a poker room

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 03:45:33 PM »
they go in full gear no matter what, vice goes around with submachine guns in nyc even to raid a night club or a poker room

Yeah I understand that, I just think it's funny that they are arresting guys in short shorts and tank tops like their killing terrorists.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2011, 04:20:52 PM »
yeah it is overkill

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »

Its still either young males or successful white collar males who want to get that physique they always wanted. Just browse anabolicminds or other ph or juice forums. Its either young guys or guys past 30 who want to get really fucking jacked,
all drugs - TPPIIP

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 05:49:37 AM »
It wasnt oscaro he posted up else where saying he was good but laying low checking email once a week