Author Topic: Question for dudes with girfriends, or some game  (Read 20607 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Question for dudes with girfriends, or some game
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2011, 10:50:31 AM »
Single life,  i was had 3 girls a week on a rotation usually, (one was strickly blowjobs) usually would fuckk about 5 or 6 times in the evening in motel, and 2 or 3 times in the morning every time i took said female to motel room

How the hell do you guys do it  ??? . How do you even care to have time for so many intercourses between your work, school and training? What about good night sleep or playing video games or having time for yourself, jesus, do you guys go out every single day and talk to every hole you see? Or are you guys that rich? You used prostitutes didn't you? Where do you live?

MikMaq

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »
Oh...so you don't have an Ego..what are you a table lamp?  ::)

Your EGO is what makes you respond to my brutally efficient ownings of your fat blubberry ass..dummy  :D

You know, the one's everybody laughs at and joins in...unlike your posts  ;)

I love these turds who throw around the word "EGO" like it's a putdown...having a healthy ego is a good thing stupid
I have an ego, but I don't need to constantly defend it. You however do, you don't have a healthy ego, your a straight up narcissist, why can't you come to terms with this?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2011, 10:56:22 AM »
Right now, I need to have sex with a woman just to break away from the monotony of jerking off

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2011, 10:58:29 AM »
Right now, I need to have sex with a woman just to break away from the monotony of jerking off
so now u have to break up with yourself,,,

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2011, 10:59:55 AM »
How the hell do you guys do it  ??? . How do you even care to have time for so many intercourses between your work, school and training? What about good night sleep or playing video games or having time for yourself, jesus, do you guys go out every single day and talk to every hole you see? Or are you guys that rich? You used prostitutes didn't you? Where do you live?

LOL.

Not rich at all, just meet girls usually friends of friends, new co workers, shit like that, Drinks at a bar and motel room, sometimes (usually Mon-Thurs i used to fuck in my SuV... girls get a thrill out of fucking in the back seat of a car)
I live in Los Angeles.

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »

theyre liars

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2011, 11:02:09 AM »
I have an ego, but I don't need to constantly defend it. You however do, you don't have a healthy ego, your a straight up narcissist, why can't you come to terms with this?

then why are you defending it?  ;)  you're trying to "win" here, straight up ego-driven behavior...so please STFU until you have something worthwhile to say.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2011, 11:03:58 AM »
theyre liars

This.....I think i read someone said 35 times a week  ::)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2011, 11:04:53 AM »
I try not to participate in this stuff online because people will always think I am full of shit, but here goes...

I live alone and have tons of friends so that helps. I go out quite frequently without worry since the test, tren, and hgh help me maintain my look. I do drink quite a bit sometimes but other times I don't for a while. I am currently working on 4 different girls. One I am banging, the other 3 I am on the path towards that. I have sex on average every other week. I am always single and always on the prowl. I have slept with I would guess 80-90 girls between the ages of 18-26. I use pof too just to make sure I have a steady inflow of potential, which only helps. Having muscle, confidence, and game = lots of ass. But believe me, most of us start as pretty pathetic guys. At least I did. It is all about learning from mistakes. I actually have some cute little blonde coming over later after work.

Why would anyone not believe you? It's easier to get more sex, the more you're getting. Just try and always do it at their place. :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2011, 11:06:57 AM »
LOL.

Not rich at all, just meet girls usually friends of friends, new co workers, shit like that, Drinks at a bar and motel room, sometimes (usually Mon-Thurs i used to fuck in my SuV... girls get a thrill out of fucking in the back seat of a car)
I live in Los Angeles.

Really? Girls get a thrill out of fucking in the back seat? In a small space like that? What what kind of girls are they anyway? New coworkers, drinks at a bar/motel sounds so corny, are you a lawyer or something :D?

You just make it sound like it's effortless and you don't even notice what you're having there.... maby you're just a beast. Kudos to you if you're not bullshiting but even if I had that kind of time to have 3 differend girls a week it would start being rather stale, I mean, everyting considerred...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2011, 11:09:28 AM »
This.....I think i read someone said 35 times a week  ::)
ur dick would look like it was in meat grinder,,,

MikMaq

« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
then why are you defending it?  ;)  you're trying to "win" here, straight up ego-driven behavior...so please STFU until you have something worthwhile to say.  ;)

I never said I had none, I said I wasn't constantly defending it, anyhow keep attacking the messenger and ignore the facts. Your a narcissist this is why you own yourself, because your almost 50 years old and you can't come to terms with the obvious.

But go ahead attack me, keep ignoring the truth that you've put in writing on a daily basis.

this is you.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
Really? Girls get a thrill out of fucking in the back seat? In a small space like that? What what kind of girls are they anyway? New coworkers, drinks at a bar/motel sounds so corny, are you a lawyer or something :D?

You just make it sound like it's effortless and you don't even notice what you're having there.... maby you're just a beast. Kudos to you if you're not bullshiting but even if I had that kind of time to have 3 differend girls a week it would start being rather stale, I mean, everyting considerred...

I have no idea man, it just happens, like the day my xwife's older sister blew me in the car after going to a comedy show... Woman are just whores, best advise i can give is dont talk to much and put your foot in your mouth, then later that night just pull your dicck out on her and let the magic happen

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2011, 11:21:06 AM »

I have no idea man, it just happens, like the day my xwife's older sister blew me in the car after going to a comedy show... Woman are just whores, best advise i can give is dont talk to much and put your foot in your mouth, then later that night just pull your dicck out on her and let the magic happen

hehe, ok ;D

ANYWAY MikMaq, I've gotten the impression that you're a wellspoken and well thought out guy but you seem to think anyone with a body image has their self image revolving around that? I don't think for one second that it's the case here, brah  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2011, 11:24:41 AM »
I never said I had none, I said I wasn't constantly defending it, anyhow keep attacking the messenger and ignore the facts. Your a narcissist this is why you own yourself, because your almost 50 years old and you can't come to terms with the obvious.

But go ahead attack me, keep ignoring the truth that you've put in writing on a daily basis.

this is you.

why does this bother you so much?  your obsession with me is a little creepy

You follow me around the board like a fucking gnat attempting to psychoanalyze me....and make me "see the light"  ::)  

Maybe if you concentrated you efforts elsewhere, perhaps losing your virginity...you wouldn't be such an uptight douche all the time  :)

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »
Great question, would anyone agree with the following?

In the beginning of a relationship it is very exciting...etc.  So, sex is high priority ( for whatever the mental/biological reason,) so you "make" time for it...skip meals, go to sleep at 3 am, leave work early, etc.  As time passes and the initial excitement tapers off, the priority of it changes and after a long day, you're both tired so instead of sex, you go to sleep, instead of sex, you sometimes need to put in a little extra with work, instead of sex, you really are starving hungry so you eat.  

Then, a couple months/years pass and you think back to how much sex you use to have and fall prey to an idea that you are not longer in a good relationship/attractive/attracted to him/her, etc.  Flip side is that you or her have put on weight, not right for each other, or whatever, but is that a true measure of you or them as a person, or a relationship?

With the pressures and time commitments a "modern" life requires (self imposed or not,) it seems that many pleasures get forgotten, but we don't judge ourselves by which was the last time I was on a swingset, or went down a slide with hands in the air yelling "Weeeeeee!"  

Currently, I think we have a true misconception of sex, like a super power that we're not quite sure how to use, and then we abuse or mistreat out of ignorance.  

Not sure.....

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2011, 11:32:53 AM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2011, 11:37:52 AM »
Been with this girl for 8 months now and it's down to 4-5 times a week. At the start it was 3 times a day, 7 days a week, or however many days I saw her. Seriously, we fucked like sex-starved rabbits. For the first few weekends together, we barely got out of bed and if I did manage to make it to the kitchen at some point to grab a yoghurt of protein shake, she'd follow me and start blowing me in the kitchen.

She's still ready to fuck 3 times a day but ... you know how it is ... same poontang, it gets boring and fucking hard work mustering up the Test twice a day to bludgeon her. Saying that, I'm off to hers again now for dinner and smashing her vag bloody.

MikMaq

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2011, 11:39:50 AM »

why does this bother you so much?  your obsession with me is a little creepy

You follow me around the board like a fucking gnat attempting to psychoanalyze me....and make me "see the light"  ::)  

Maybe if you concentrated you efforts elsewhere, perhaps losing your virginity...you wouldn't be such an uptight douche all the time  :)

Lolz, anyhow, keep attacking the threat to your ego, and ignore the actual question, we all know that video describes you to a tee.  If you watched the video, you'd know that it describes exactly what your doing now.

Anyhow a real live camera of groinks current meltdown.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2011, 11:42:58 AM »
There are few things better in life than sex the first month of the relationship...You get it all the time anytime you want.
I remember this one broad I was with I really cared for. After a week of fucking our brains out she told me, "you can have me whenever you want". 

Do you know how empowering that is to tell a man?  Like I said, few things better...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »
I try not to participate in this stuff online because people will always think I am full of shit, but here goes...

I live alone and have tons of friends so that helps. I go out quite frequently without worry since the test, tren, and hgh help me maintain my look. I do drink quite a bit sometimes but other times I don't for a while. I am currently working on 4 different girls. One I am banging, the other 3 I am on the path towards that. I have sex on average every other week. I am always single and always on the prowl. I have slept with I would guess 80-90 girls between the ages of 18-26. I use pof too just to make sure I have a steady inflow of potential, which only helps. Having muscle, confidence, and game = lots of ass. But believe me, most of us start as pretty pathetic guys. At least I did. It is all about learning from mistakes. I actually have some cute little blonde coming over later after work.

whats pof?

anyways, i dont think muscles matter at all when getting laid, it's your aesthetics that's all that matters. some women, a lot of the trash down at jersey shore, prefer muscular men but on average i would say being big is a turn off to a lot of women.

most important thing is confidence, that's really all that matters. being confident and being able to spit game will net you any woman. having a nice face with good, well fitting clothes will just make things easier and lower the odds of striking out.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2011, 11:46:46 AM »
"you can have me whenever you want". 

Do you know how empowering that is to tell a man?  Like I said, few things better...

yes... ye I do...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2011, 11:48:40 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2011, 11:51:42 AM »
whats pof?

anyways, i dont think muscles matter at all when getting laid, it's your aesthetics that's all that matters. some women, a lot of the trash down at jersey shore, prefer muscular men but on average i would say being big is a turn off to a lot of women.

most important thing is confidence, that's really all that matters. being confident and being able to spit game will net you any woman. having a nice face with good, well fitting clothes will just make things easier and lower the odds of striking out.

http://www.pof.com/

for example...flat chested whore pressing tits together to get your dickks attention, will fuck by 2nd date no questions asked , prob give you a hand job under the table at diner

http://www.pof.com/member31511617.htm

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2011, 11:53:04 AM »
It's all a game people. Once you figure it out, it's so easy to get pussy. Before i got with my current girl, i had 2 or 3 different girls that i banged almost weekly and i actually did 3 different girls in one day and felt awesome. But even after doing things like this for a few years it gets old, or maybe it's just me?  I've been with the same girl for 5 years and i still love smashing her as much as possible.  Going back to playing all the mind games and taking girls out is a bit of a chore when you are extremely busy like i am.

Part of me wants to go back and start playing the game again, but the other side of me realizes that back when i played the game i was just as bored as i am today.  You don't even need to be rich to pull this off.  You need to learn the game and what it takes to get inside a girls head and make her want you.  Once you learn how to get inside a girls head it's actually quite funny to do it and then leave them hanging and not answer their 500 texts the following weeks.  In college i used find the hottest women on campus and even if they had a serious boyfriend, i knew how to play the game and make them want me and it had nothing to do with money.

Remember this, "YOU ARE THE HOT CHICK", always make sure the ball is in your court. Make THEM do things to please you and make them prove to you that they are worth your time.  Once you have this mastered you can bang them silly and make them fall in love or just drop them and move it.

It's a game to be played my friends.  I'm not rich and I'm an average looking guy, but i used to pull ass like a champion.  Older women too, all women have certain triggers that drive them nuts, once you learn all of these tricks you can have your way with about any women on the planet, even married ones.

Just remember 2 things: "you are the hot chick and are in control at all times" and "NEVER EVER EVER kiss their ass or go out of your way for them". You have to turn the tables because then you will be different and that is what a lot of women like.  Girls used to tell me all the time how i was so different than other guys and it was true because i did everything that the other suckers did wrong.

Just my .02 cc's

8)