Author Topic: Is R.Robinson on GH here?  (Read 6139 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Is R.Robinson on GH here?
« on: December 15, 2011, 01:57:02 AM »
GH15 writes about bodybuilding after age 32 and so on, but he talks competetive, high level one. While watching this vid of Robby posing at about 50yo I was wondering - whther he was on GH there already, as that physique looks damn impressive and "fresh" for a man of that age, but it's like 15 years ago and him being an "old school" fella, so I'm not sure (tho' the back delts are "crawling" from behing when he does MM)..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Is R.Robinson on GH here?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 02:37:34 AM »
dudes 50 years old there!
of ofcourse he is on hgh! lol... been hgh on for a long, long time!
just because R.Robinson is an aesthetic bodybuilder people automatically assume he is on less drugs....
R.Robinson was a top bodybuilder, so he was a big abuser just like the rest of them!
he has been on hgh since mid 80's at least.... at first just experimenting and later on used it more and more....

Be Happy,
Optimus

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 02:55:58 AM »
It'd be really interesting to have a glimpse on the /hormone habits/ of someone like him..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 03:08:12 AM »
It'd be really interesting to have a glimpse on the /hormone habits/ of someone like him..
why bro?
you think he would be doing something other top bodybuilders were not doing?
same things man!
tren, test, primo, eq, whatever was available he would use!
and a lot!
great physique ! this is what bb should be!
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 03:15:58 AM »
yes,, gh is always in ,, te aproach to gh back in day was same aproach to steroid....you didnt see and you didnt hear,, you saw what happen in the 80s and 90s in the basball legue in americana right? they all were on steroid and then gh ....no one talked abou tit beside the players.. lol

the rality of the matter is that with out gh you are fucked as a bodybuild,, with out constant suply you are fucked,, and you just wont get anywhere you will be stuck in the amtuer and not that high level either,,again if you are 20 you can get by maybe maybe with out and end up like a good bodybuild from late 60s early 70s but your chances to be arnold are very small lol ,, the idea with bodybuild is to alwyas give the body more igf and real legit igf not the balonie that the resrch makelol but hgh that in the liver become igf....this is the main purpose of bodybuild,,

with out it you wont get to create those so imprtant cupped wide delts that cover for shit calvicles...with out it you wont be able to do many things such as recover super  fast,, eat lots a day ,,say that you hevtn slept in 10 day yet look more advanced in bodybuild than ever lol,,, its all the hgh freiends you sleep 5 hour on hgh sometime 4...you wake up you think you slept 12 lol im telling you you wake up after 3-4 hour ready for gym time,,

it is very very importent hormone in human history ,, it is the hormone who fixes,, thats how i call it the hormone who fixes....the little hormone who could...

many storys will be told about human growth hormone in many years from now,, many storys that their time hasnt come yet,,  but! if you know anything about bodybuild you know that the only reason a bodybuild can be and look like bodybuild in such fast pace is injections of hgh ,,

thats why i alwyas say to everyone who want to be bodybuild,, always make sure you have enough gh ,, alwys make sure suply is constant ,, and always make sure you dont wait to age 39 to do it but start in 23...if not much before for everyone else is doing just that,,

only thing need to be done to see gh15 is right is to take it for a month lol not 6 months 1 month and you will see....start with simple 5 iu a day ,, then stop see what happen ....

then wait a month with nothing and get hgh again ,, this time do 8 iu a day and see what happen ....

you will see your physiqe is taking a 3 dimentional look that when you leave the gymnsium fellas dont know how to pass next to you for you bloack the all damn road ,, the whore who about to enter gymnasium dont know where to go she is confused left or right she dont know because your damn delts are blockin her way ,, then when you look down....you would expect to see big gut large waist with such delts right? nonono my friendly friend,, your waist will still be 33 if not 32...

this is hgh for you ,, ofcourse for nasty you need trenbolona,, nasty doesnt come with out trenbolona and every bodybuild want the nasty

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 03:18:28 AM »
its actually sad that for a relatively small physique like that you also need gh

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 03:22:35 AM »
its actually sad that for a relatively small physique like that you also need gh

it never the size,, it is the conditioned size! it is the look it gives not the sieze it give,, when it come to just puting on size....that a diff ball game that include insulina with the gh ,, i can give here protocols right and left,, but to be hones im scared for there are some youngesters here that will do what their body is not ready to ....and its not that they will die but they will WILL create problems with their organs such as the kidnys ,, this is why i dont give insulina protocls on public like this ,, and! i aways want to see conditoned size before use insulina ,,

generaly speaking...on hgh on high dose,, no insulina wil get you fat...the body NEED insulina when on hgh...it works very well with it ,, BUT! it will fuck your lines! and if not enough quality size as in condition size...you will regres in the look ...see our friendly friend palumbonino and many others

gh15 approved
fallen angel

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 03:25:16 AM »
It may be on a smaller side, but that QUALITY is just amazing. So most probably yes, he has been on GH for quite some time already.. I doubt one could look THAT "fresh" at age 50 without it..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 04:27:06 AM »
it never the size,, it is the conditioned size! it is the look it gives not the sieze it give,, when it come to just puting on size....that a diff ball game that include insulina with the gh ,,

gh15 approved

Oops... I was ready to use myself as an example to refute this claim of yours man, but then I saw that you said "conditioned size" and not just "conditioned" lol

Carry on then

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 05:34:02 AM »
yes,, gh is always in ,, te aproach to gh back in day was same aproach to steroid....you didnt see and you didnt hear,, you saw what happen in the 80s and 90s in the basball legue in americana right? they all were on steroid and then gh ....no one talked abou tit beside the players.. lol

the rality of the matter is that with out gh you are fucked as a bodybuild,, with out constant suply you are fucked,, and you just wont get anywhere you will be stuck in the amtuer and not that high level either,,again if you are 20 you can get by maybe maybe with out and end up like a good bodybuild from late 60s early 70s but your chances to be arnold are very small lol ,, the idea with bodybuild is to alwyas give the body more igf and real legit igf not the balonie that the resrch makelol but hgh that in the liver become igf....this is the main purpose of bodybuild,,

with out it you wont get to create those so imprtant cupped wide delts that cover for shit calvicles...with out it you wont be able to do many things such as recover super  fast,, eat lots a day ,,say that you hevtn slept in 10 day yet look more advanced in bodybuild than ever lol,,, its all the hgh freiends you sleep 5 hour on hgh sometime 4...you wake up you think you slept 12 lol im telling you you wake up after 3-4 hour ready for gym time,,

it is very very importent hormone in human history ,, it is the hormone who fixes,, thats how i call it the hormone who fixes....the little hormone who could...

many storys will be told about human growth hormone in many years from now,, many storys that their time hasnt come yet,,  but! if you know anything about bodybuild you know that the only reason a bodybuild can be and look like bodybuild in such fast pace is injections of hgh ,,

thats why i alwyas say to everyone who want to be bodybuild,, always make sure you have enough gh ,, alwys make sure suply is constant ,, and always make sure you dont wait to age 39 to do it but start in 23...if not much before for everyone else is doing just that,,

only thing need to be done to see gh15 is right is to take it for a month lol not 6 months 1 month and you will see....start with simple 5 iu a day ,, then stop see what happen ....

then wait a month with nothing and get hgh again ,, this time do 8 iu a day and see what happen ....

you will see your physiqe is taking a 3 dimentional look that when you leave the gymnsium fellas dont know how to pass next to you for you bloack the all damn road ,, the whore who about to enter gymnasium dont know where to go she is confused left or right she dont know because your damn delts are blockin her way ,, then when you look down....you would expect to see big gut large waist with such delts right? nonono my friendly friend,, your waist will still be 33 if not 32...

this is hgh for you ,, ofcourse for nasty you need trenbolona,, nasty doesnt come with out trenbolona and every bodybuild want the nasty

gh15 approved

I have a question regarding igf1

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 06:11:48 AM »
I have a question regarding igf1

I am a true natural ( 20 y.o. from Germany and been training for about 9 months now )

I got my hormonelevels checked by a doctor a month ago ( and one more time a week later ) and it says that i have a igf 1 hyperproduction ( normal should be a 4.0 and I have 5,5- 5,7 )

I was lean my whole life, even when I used to eat 3 - 4 times each week at mc donalds and playing pc all day i still had visible sixpack

Now that i started training i noticed that its difficult for me to gain a lot of mass, but people told my muscles look good and detailed. Im ecto and dont look "big" which is also because im arround 6"3 i guess.

What does a high igf1 hormonelevel mean for me? Is it positive if I want to stay true natural (  not competitive but trying to attract some pussy ). Because doctor gave me medicaments so that my igf 1 decreases, would you take it?

Also i dont get how the natural gh and my natural igf1 work together. I understand if you dont reply cause youre busy man!
wow, you have the same condition Flex had!
you can call yourself "natural freak"  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Be Happy,
Optimus

L.L

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 06:17:38 AM »
it never the size,, it is the conditioned size! it is the look it gives not the sieze it give,, when it come to just puting on size....that a diff ball game that include insulina with the gh ,, i can give here protocols right and left,, but to be hones im scared for there are some youngesters here that will do what their body is not ready to ....and its not that they will die but they will WILL create problems with their organs such as the kidnys ,, this is why i dont give insulina protocls on public like this ,, and! i aways want to see conditoned size before use insulina ,,

generaly speaking...on hgh on high dose,, no insulina wil get you fat...the body NEED insulina when on hgh...it works very well with it ,, BUT! it will fuck your lines! and if not enough quality size as in condition size...you will regres in the look ...see our friendly friend palumbonino and many others

gh15 approved

pm me the slin protocol if u could....aint no kid..I wanna reach "freak" status..lol

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 11:09:29 AM »
the little hormone who could...

Only in my ignorance am I amazed that so few have heard of that book.

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 07:34:14 AM »
wow, you have the same condition Flex had!
you can call yourself "natural freak"  ::) ::) ::) ::)

No man...I have no mass...Im pretty skinny kid still lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »

What are your thoughts on Tbombz's drug habit, Tito?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 07:43:27 AM »
What are your thoughts on Tbombz's drug habit, Tito?

the man is a walking timebomb

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:44 AM »
Robby probably did a lot less gear than some of the guys on this board who will never even compete.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 07:49:28 AM »
Robby probably did a lot less gear than some of the guys on this board who will never even compete.

Good every-day physique?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 07:49:57 AM »

hi robby

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 07:51:50 AM »
hi robby
Have you see some of these guys cycles.....fucking insane and some are still in their teens.

As far as Robby being small........I think not.

If you see a guy like Robby in person in his prime he will be huge,cut,and dense.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 07:54:49 AM »
No man...I have no mass...Im pretty skinny kid still lol
Learn how to train firstly,then train your balls off and eat like an animal for a couple of years or three even,then see where you stand development wise.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 08:07:59 AM »
Learn how to train firstly,then train your balls off and eat like an animal for a couple of years or three even,then see where you stand development wise.

Pretty good advice actually, especially the "train your balls off" statement

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 08:09:34 AM »
Small? Have you ever seen Robby Robinson compete in his prime in person? I have! He wasn't small!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 08:12:41 AM »
Small? Have you ever seen Robby Robinson compete in his prime in person? I have! He wasn't small!
Anybody with a small waist that weighs less than 280 is small these days bro........you should know that!  LOL  ;D

::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 08:19:40 AM »
On cadavre.