Author Topic: anti bacterial water for hgh  (Read 5427 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
anti bacterial water for hgh
« on: December 15, 2011, 12:11:28 PM »
Always used ready mixed Hgh before so these kigs are going to be new to me!  :) The water seems to come in 30ml bottles and best price seems to be $7.24. How much Hgh will that mix and does that seem a reasonable price for it? ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: anti bacterial water for hgh
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »
bacteriostatic water? yeah, that's normal price of it. i don't really know what's the optimal solution for mixing hgh, i don't think it matters much since most people go through a vial in 1-2 days and regular sterile water would probably suffice.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:58:50 PM »
Someone just pmed me saying its 1ml to every 10ius so 30ml should last 3 kits or 300iu's  ???

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 01:04:12 PM »
It chinese but looks ok? ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 01:30:53 PM »
yeah saline solution is good, i wouldn't really trust anything from china though and you can get that shit off amazon.com, i'm 99% sure. saline is more isotonic than BW which would only matter if you are using IV instead of IM or SC. i don't believe it is bacteriostatic though so if you reconstitute vials make sure you use them up within a few days but gh doesn't degrade as rapidly as most people believe.

depends on the GH but you can get GH powder to dissolve in half a ML of fluid, but using 1ml of fluid might be less complicated since it means 10iu on a slin-pin equals 1iu of GH powder.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »
yeah saline solution is good, i wouldn't really trust anything from china though and you can get that shit off amazon.com, i'm 99% sure. saline is more isotonic than BW which would only matter if you are using IV instead of IM or SC. i don't believe it is bacteriostatic though so if you reconstitute vials make sure you use them up within a few days but gh doesn't degrade as rapidly as most people believe.

depends on the GH but you can get GH powder to dissolve in half a ML of fluid, but using 1ml of fluid might be less complicated since it means 10iu on a slin-pin equals 1iu of GH powder.

But the Gh is from China and you trust that?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »
i don't trust it 100% but i trust the gh more than any other chemicals coming out of china. half the shit that comes out of china is fake or loaded with heavy metals, they don't give a fuck they will put lead in kid's toys.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 03:18:41 PM »
some pharmacys will ell you bacteriostic water if they are dicks about it plenty of on-line sites sell it. same exact shit the pharmacy has.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 06:41:40 AM »
some pharmacys will ell you bacteriostic water if they are dicks about it plenty of on-line sites sell it. same exact shit the pharmacy has.

the mainstream pharmacies will not sell me bac water around my way (duane read, wall greens, cvs etc), and they usually will only sell me 10 pins at a time in the rare occasion that I am in a bind and have run out (this hasn't happened for a while, since I ordered 10,000 pins and 5,000 syringes this past summer). but the smaller mom and pop shops, especially the ones owned by the chinese folks in my area will literally sell me anything... bac water, unlimited pins, etc'. They won't give out any prescription drugs or anything like that without a script, but that is not what I want anyways. I don't think slin pins and bac water should be limited or put under any kind of restriction in America, and I only believe that they are so that the government can keep a track of you to some extent. This is why I do not suggest picking up needles at a major pharmacy (i.e. duane read) if they make you give your I.D. or passport number. Stay off the radar fellas. On hormones I have not had to go to the doctor for anything but a yearly check of my blood for years, literally years.. I literally do not get sick anymore, and I do not get injured anymore.. I am fully off the government radar, and I know they don't love that.. So I would prefer to stay off their radar in regards to needles as well, as I suggest you all do too.

Call me parinoid, sure. But I just want people to think twice about getting needles or  bac water if the pharmacy requests your passport or driver's license #. Stay off the radar fellas.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 10:37:55 AM »
What about for buying stuff like bronkaid.. etc.  I usually buy all my pins and stuff of that nature online as well.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »
i had a post about this about a month ago. i called all my locals pharmacies and the stupid brainless cock-sucking whores that answered the phone didn't even know what it was or they had to ask their superior and 10 minutes later he tell me that it's prescription only. fuck that. fucking waste of time. FUCKING PRESCRIPTION TO BUY WATER???!?!!

i ended up having success buying some canning jars (i only needed one, but they came in a pack). i boiled the lid in one pan, boiled some distilled water in another pan, and heated the glass jar in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes.

pour the water in the jar, put the lid on, and let it sit out til it cools to room temperature. then put in the fridge. leave it in there for a day. then draw up your water and reconstitute your gh.

and obviously be sanitary about things. do not touch anywhere that will make contact with your water (no brainier). i also used disposable gloves just as an extra precautionary measure (probably not necessary).

this worked for me with no lumps or injection sight irritations. 8) to bad my gh was bunk as shit though. :-\

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
i had a post about this about a month ago. i called all my locals pharmacies and the stupid brainless cock-sucking whores that answered the phone didn't even know what it was or they had to ask their superior and 10 minutes later he tell me that it's prescription only. fuck that. fucking waste of time. FUCKING PRESCRIPTION TO BUY WATER???!?!!

i ended up having success buying some canning jars (i only needed one, but they came in a pack). i boiled the lid in one pan, boiled some distilled water in another pan, and heated the glass jar in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes.

pour the water in the jar, put the lid on, and let it sit out til it cools to room temperature. then put in the fridge. leave it in there for a day. then draw up your water and reconstitute your gh.

and obviously be sanitary about things. do not touch anywhere that will make contact with your water (no brainier). i also used disposable gloves just as an extra precautionary measure (probably not necessary).

this worked for me with no lumps or injection sight irritations. 8) to bad my gh was bunk as shit though. :-\

Faaack.  I may have to go this route as amazon is being slow as fuck to send me my water.  (How the hell is it that my GH from China beats my domestic sterile water to my door?)

If I do go the ghetto "make-your-own-water-for-injection" route, I'm wondering if it might be better to start with sterile saline water (like for contact lenses) than to use distilled water.  Anyone know?