Author Topic: Can Ron Paul Win?  (Read 1236 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Can Ron Paul Win?
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
Iowa, NH, and SC.  Depending on how he does with these 3 should determine it.  His structure in SC is somewhat different and he's comparatively way, way, way late to SC.

Did I mention way late to SC?  :)

Anyhoo, I still wouldn't brush him off right now.

Of course Newt is somewhat late to SC too, so......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »

Agreed

No chance

Ron Paul brings people together.     ;D

lol.   :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 04:51:19 PM »
better than it would be if RP had taken over in 2009

Fuck off, you neo-Keynesian c\/nt.

Your "multiplier effect" theory is demolished. Destroyed. Discredited. DEAD.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 04:55:51 PM »
Fuck off, you neo-Keynesian c\/nt.

Your "multiplier effect" theory is demolished. Destroyed. Discredited. DEAD.

brilliant come back

as always

I'd ask you to back up your claim but I know you won't and can't

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »
brilliant come back

as always

I'd ask you to back up your claim but I know you won't and can't

Why should I back my claim up when you're the jerk-off claiming that RP as President would have led to a worse economic recovery?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 05:16:10 PM »
Why should I back my claim up when you're the jerk-off claiming that RP as President would have led to a worse economic recovery?

because all of your claims are usually bullshit or you base them on something you've read which is bullshit or you base them on something you've read which doesn't arrive at the conclusion you claim (i.e. you don't understand what you've read)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 05:17:48 PM »
because all of your claims are usually bullshit or you base them on something you've read which is bullshit or you base them on something you've read which doesn't arrive at the conclusion you claim (i.e. you don't understand what you've read)

Yawn. Besides talking shit and stalking people I can say with near certainty that you have never backed up a single claim you make and about the only thing you usually do is run from threads that you're challenged in. Feel free to do it here as any defense of the claim you made will lead to you massively embarrassing yourself.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
Yawn. Besides talking shit and stalking people I can say with near certainty that you have never backed up a single claim you make and about the only thing you usually do is run from threads that you're challenged in. Feel free to do it here as any defense of the claim you made will lead to you massively embarrassing yourself.

the only one who stalks anyone on this board is you

I provide links and sources for virtually all my claims if they are available and if they are are not then I'm point out (often repeatedly) that it is my opinion

If you knew anythign about RP you'd know that he wouldn't have been in favor of bailing out the auto companies.

That alone would have created much more unemployment as not only would the auto makers be out of buniness but it would have devastated the supply chains and all the other businesses that are related or tangential to the auto dealers.

I could write another 20 paragraphs giving you examples but what would be the point

why are you always so angry all the time?  I assume it's because you're a profoundly insecure young kid who's life sucks so you come on to GB and try to act like a know it all and then get really mad when you get called out for your bullshit

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »
the only one who stalks anyone on this board is you

I provide links and sources for virtually all my claims if they are available and if they are are not then I'm point out (often repeatedly) that it is my opinion

If you knew anythign about RP you'd know that he wouldn't have been in favor of bailing out the auto companies.

That alone would have created much more unemployment as not only would the auto makers be out of buniness but it would have devastated the supply chains and all the other businesses that are related or tangential to the auto dealers.

I could write another 20 paragraphs giving you examples but what would be the point

why are you always so angry all the time?  I assume it's because you're a profoundly insecure young kid who's life sucks so you come on to GB and try to act like a know it all and then get really mad when you get called out for your bullshit

No shit? I wasn't in favor of bailing them out, either. And it looks like I would have been 100% vindicated. Not only will the taxpayer lose billions on that joke of a bailout, but those companies are complete shit. They're riding on massively overproduced inventory that is sitting in the lots and collecting dust.

Feel free to read www.zerohedge.com as they've gone into great deal on the jokes that are GM and co. right now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 05:35:17 PM »
No shit? I wasn't in favor of bailing them out, either. And it looks like I would have been 100% vindicated. Not only will the taxpayer lose billions on that joke of a bailout, but those companies are complete shit. They're riding on massively overproduced inventory that is sitting in the lots and collecting dust.

Feel free to read www.zerohedge.com as they've gone into great deal on the jokes that are GM and co. right now.

nothing on your link pertains to the bail out of the auto industry

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 05:40:14 PM »
nothing on your link pertains to the bail out of the auto industry

Try searching on the site, retard. Or do you think they only discuss the bailouts? You are one stupid fuck.

I suggest you don't start posting, though, as neo-Keynesian jokes like yourself usually end up running off crying.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 05:41:33 PM »
Try searching on the site, retard. Or do you think they only discuss the bailouts? You are one stupid fuck.

I suggest you don't start posting, though, as neo-Keynesian jokes like yourself usually end up running off crying.

try learning how to post a link retard

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 05:42:45 PM »
try learning how to post a link retard

Why would I waste my time?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2011, 05:47:38 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2011, 05:47:42 PM »
Why would I waste my time?

jesus christ man you're really a dumb fuck

why would I waste my time digging through a site trying to guess which bloggers post you're referring to ?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2011, 05:49:16 PM »
jesus christ man you're really a dumb fuck

why would I waste my time digging through a site trying to guess which bloggers post you're referring to ?

Straw, you should really check out zerohedge, it has a great reputation for calling it as it is. It wouldnt take you long to find the relevant information regarding the subject of auto bailouts and such.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »
Straw, you should really check out zerohedge, it has a great reputation for calling it as it is. It wouldnt take you long to find the relevant information regarding the subject of auto bailouts and such.

thanks and I would be willing to read it but I'm not going to search for the info

btw - I have nothing at all against RP.

I think he's probably the most honest person running and definitely the most consistent in his views

personally, I would like to see him win the nomination

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2011, 06:24:57 PM »
Has anyone actually read Coach's link? Does he have more articles like this? I can see the MSM hammering this into oblivion.