Author Topic: gh15 has made me less of a pussy  (Read 18202 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 has made me less of a pussy
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »
gh15 = alpha male and originator.

swallowbatter = beta bitch sucking his dick hoping the alpha juices will digest in his gut and somehow be absorbed.

Go pose your cycles on the steroid board.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »
OK,Mr. Underground Steroid Handbook.  :)

the dude is just using low dose test to keep his libido working and for the t - > E2 conversion anyways, he's not trying to gain off the test because, like me, he probably feels test is a shitty hormone. but you can definitely get something from test at 300 a week, not going to be massive muscle hypertrophy but your strength and muscle glycogen stores will increase along with recovery time. i don't think it's fair to say 300test/wk is useless, but rather using anything else at 300mg/wk would probably be a better alternative

Swlabr

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »
300 mg is still way about physiological doses, so I wouldn't say it's useless. I just don't like test so I prefer keeping it low. Once I can afford 15 iu gh/day, I might bump it up to 1 gram/week or more, but for now I prefer it at 50 mg EOD for libido/slight thickening effects. I react best to tren and equi anyway.

Swlabr

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »
price tag ;D

So far, in the past 2 months, I've spent $1300+ on hormones. Should last me a few more months.

Swlabr

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2011, 04:49:56 PM »
gh15 = alpha male and originator.

swallowbatter = beta bitch sucking his dick hoping the alpha juices will digest in his gut and somehow be absorbed.

Go pose your cycles on the steroid board.

Chaz23 on his period again. Fuck off, you fat infantile. ::)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »
you're nobody, a newb that cheerleads for other men. gh15 ass-lick posts, b-boy worship in your sig. why not just a get tramp stam on your lower back with "bitch" on to remind them what they're fucking, betaboy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2011, 04:55:37 PM »
It would be hard for him to make you more of a pussy.

Haha, that was pretty clever I must say.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2011, 04:57:34 PM »
you're nobody, a newb that cheerleads for other men. gh15 ass-lick posts, b-boy worship in your sig. why not just a get tramp stam on your lower back with "bitch" on to remind them what they're fucking, betaboy.

HEY!! dont fuck with my team... bitch!!  >:(
team b-boy

Swlabr

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »

Alice, nothing you could ever say will be taken seriously by me. Why don't you crawl back into the hole you came from, you smelly fat piece of shit?

It would be hard for him to make you more of a pussy.

Haha, that was pretty clever I must say.

What is your exact location

Team b-boy in the house. 8)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »

Sorry bro. Just remember to padlock the box next time you've finished with your gimp.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »
I remember pacing around my bedroom about 8 months ago scared to shits because I'd just taken a Bronkaid tab containing ephedrine and praying to God I wouldn't die because of it.

Now I load my syringe with hormones and inject them without a second though, drop dbols like they're candies and I generally don't give a fuck. This shit is awesome. ;D

Wow your such a man now  ::)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2011, 05:55:48 PM »
gh15 has made me less of a pussy
Nevertheless he's still a pussy  ;)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2011, 06:28:07 PM »
gh15 has made me less of a pussy a drug addict

fixed

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2011, 06:31:11 PM »
I remember pacing around my bedroom about 8 months ago scared to shits because I'd just taken a Bronkaid tab containing ephedrine and praying to God I wouldn't die because of it.

Now I load my syringe with hormones and inject them without a second though, drop dbols like they're candies and I generally don't give a fuck. This shit is awesome. ;D
It's an optical illusion.  Your still a PUSSY.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2011, 06:44:08 PM »
time to ungay this thread :D :D :D

g2g

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »
300 mg is still way about physiological doses, so I wouldn't say it's useless. I just don't like test so I prefer keeping it low. Once I can afford 15 iu gh/day, I might bump it up to 1 gram/week or more, but for now I prefer it at 50 mg EOD for libido/slight thickening effects. I react best to tren and equi anyway.

I used btn 150mg and 200mg a week. It helped tremendously.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »
i started with test-prop. if i had to do it over again with what i know now i would have never touched test and just did tren and d-bol

ditto.  First year of drug use I used nothing but test, believing the whole 'test is best' that is regurgitated by guys who make out like they know their shit on steroid forums and being as I was a total n00b with hormones, i just trusted their advice.   Gains were 'ok' but nothing spectacular, started thinking perhaps my gear was underdosed and ramped up my injections to some pretty freaking high dosages and all that happened was worse acne and some hair loss... proceeded to try other UGL's but still wasnt getting kinda results i hoped for....

Wasnt till i added tren E or A into mix did i really start to get rapidly stronger and thus bigger all over....  I feel like complete shit alot of the time when im on it and definately have some horrible insomnia but seeing the changes in my body weekly makes it all worth it.

I wonder what the point of dimnishing returns is with tren... i get nothing extra going over 500mg test weekly...out of curiousity the last few days i ramped up my tren A dosage to 250mg ED and was lifting my previous working weights like they were warm up sets, had to add a fair chunk of iron to each and every lift i did that day to actually stress the muscles.  Ive heard stories of guys doing 700mg a day making insane strenght and size gains very rapidly then backing of to more moderate dosages and keeping alot of what they gained.... thats nearly an vial a day.... some serious g4p.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2011, 08:22:00 PM »
tren isn't that expensive but any ways, i think probably around 1gram of legit accurately dosed tren will start to give diminishing returns for muscle gains. i don't know about strength gains though.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2011, 08:23:21 PM »
ditto.  First year of drug use I used nothing but test, believing the whole 'test is best' that is regurgitated by guys who make out like they know their shit on steroid forums and being as I was a total n00b with hormones, i just trusted their advice.   Gains were 'ok' but nothing spectacular, started thinking perhaps my gear was underdosed and ramped up my injections to some pretty freaking high dosages and all that happened was worse acne and some hair loss... proceeded to try other UGL's but still wasnt getting kinda results i hoped for....

Wasnt till i added tren E or A into mix did i really start to get rapidly stronger and thus bigger all over....  I feel like complete shit alot of the time when im on it and definately have some horrible insomnia but seeing the changes in my body weekly makes it all worth it.

I wonder what the point of dimnishing returns is with tren... i get nothing extra going over 500mg test weekly...out of curiousity the last few days i ramped up my tren A dosage to 250mg ED and was lifting my previous working weights like they were warm up sets, had to add a fair chunk of iron to each and every lift i did that day to actually stress the muscles.  Ive heard stories of guys doing 700mg a day making insane strenght and size gains very rapidly then backing of to more moderate dosages and keeping alot of what they gained.... thats nearly an vial a day.... some serious g4p.

do you get bad sweats with tren? I'm on 100 eod and it's crazy, I'm all wet in the gym have to get new tawells after 15-20 mins of workout, and at night also get soaked, so...
g2g

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »
do you get bad sweats with tren? I'm on 100 eod and it's crazy, I'm all wet in the gym have to get new tawells after 15-20 mins of workout, and at night also get soaked, so...

tAwells? Really, what kind of accent are you running there bud
#

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »

In the gym I sweat like crazy yeah... but outside of there being as its winter and cold as fuck I actually quite like the elevated body temp, just keep your window wide open at night or have a fan blowing onto you should prevent the night sweats... next summer if im still using what i do now its gonna be hell though... and i probably will be as im pretty much a fully fledged steroid addict at this point..

Possible that my stuff may be somewhat underdosed though, so I dunno wether im getting a legit 250mg or not...

Oh and I dont like EOD pinning with tren ace, i dont think it keeps your blood levels stable enough and if you train 6x a week like i often do...thats not something you want!

chess315

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2011, 09:02:20 PM »
anyone who stays on getbig long enough will eventually juice up

i'm not at that point however.............

i realized my wrists are 7" and my clavicles are narrow and waist is wide so I will look like a big scoop of shit  anyway hormones or not
or your wasting time do it. fuck your clavicles or wrist god damn your not trying to when the olympia. I promise you this you will regret not starting sooner

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2011, 09:10:23 PM »
Hate juicers, many of them rich sissies, spending money for drugs that serve no purpose, other than to satify their narcisistic obscessions, while people are starving having no money for food.

People are so shallow these days, always taking shortcuts, and bodybuilding / steroids is a shortcut.

Wether it is to attract girls, which can be done by becoming a better and more successful man.

To look tougher / intimidating, which you can really be by doing things that you do not like doing, things that are hard, things that take time and effort and by confronting your fears.

To look good, which you can still be if you have the heart and dedication.

Or because they are scared of who they really are, no matter how big you are, if you are a coward and a weakling, thats who you will be regardless of how big you are. A fear of being dominated by other bigger men, and wanting to dominate them, wanting to be superior. But being superior to somebody cannot be defined by how you look or how big you are, being actually superior is a combination of hunderds of other things.

And yes I have to say it is natural, like in nature, the bigger animals dominate the smaller ones, and instinctively these people want to be bigger, not to be dominated, and that shows who they are - cowards. Afraid that they are smaller, weaker, not being able to cope with that.

The real big guys are the ones who are not intimidated or afraid of other physically bigger men, they are the lions. These men do not feel the need to dominate other men, they do not need to proove their worth, because they are confident and know who they are. There arent many people like these, but they are the ones that should be admired.

you speak of quite a few people, many gymrats, but this is ignorant and idiotic.

you piece of shit

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
tren isn't that expensive but any ways, i think probably around 1gram of legit accurately dosed tren will start to give diminishing returns for muscle gains. i don't know about strength gains though.

Well for me whenever i get stronger i ALLWAYS get bigger, unless its some new lift ive not done before and may take a couple workouts till ive mastered how to give it my all (neuro adaptions whatver.)   But then I am a form nazi, i allways use that added strength to make sure its the muscle doing all the work and not momentum or bringing in other muscles to cheat reps out etc which i cant say for most of the guys i see train in various gyms ive been in over the years...