Author Topic: The christmas thread.  (Read 1087 times)

MikMaq

The christmas thread.
« on: December 16, 2011, 07:19:41 AM »
Alright why is it that the world shuts down over xmas.  Seriously you either got two choices at xmas, either try to be wonderfully happy, or terrible depressed, going about your normal routine isn't allowed can someone explain this.  ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The christmas thread.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 07:24:09 AM »
When I was younger I was happier than shit, now I get fucking over stressed during the holidays and can't wait for them to pass.  I am not grumpy though, just stressed.  End up feeling better in January.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 07:25:49 AM »
going to my grandmother this christmas and see how's she doing. she's old. I don't know will she see 81 years of age but I would sacrifice my ownings so that she could have a peacefull moment before she does, she is the best grandmother in the world.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 07:33:08 AM »

I hate shopping at this time of year.

Just stopped at local supermarket on my way home from work. FUUK! That place was stuffed!!!
All these fukin' angry elders sticking you with their shopping carts... all those fukin' screaming bastard kids...

And whut about the traffic? Lot was full of these shitty small jap nippon "cars"... and people still can't drive...

ZEESUS, next christmas I for sure take a 2 week holiday and rent a cottage somewhere far away from people and store there enough food so I don't have to leave it at all for those weeks. Sick

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
Alright why is it that the world shuts down over xmas.  Seriously you either got two choices at xmas, either try to be wonderfully happy, or terrible depressed, going about your normal routine isn't allowed can someone explain this.  ???

I wish I could explain it, but i cannot.  All I know is this year i'm about ready to go postal.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 07:52:44 AM »
I'm an anti-social bastard. This time of the year is the same, other than longer wait times when I go shopping. I just shop smarter and spend time with the family. Fuck everyone else.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 07:57:43 AM »
Atheists following a christian tradition. Funny isnt it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 08:23:05 AM »
saved
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 08:30:48 AM »

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 10:56:38 AM »
palumbo's website is having a xmas sale.  phone consultations have went down to $300 an hour.