Author Topic: Koloseum gym reopening??  (Read 25943 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Koloseum gym reopening??
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2011, 08:02:19 PM »
The Coach thinks this is just another thread like guys asking for advice re dating, etc. Things started going bad for Milos when the magazines stopped doing photoshoots at his gym. Remember he blew the whistle on an Asian contest that he labelled corrupt. Well, perhaps some of those people became enemies and are harming him? Something doesn't seem right when a guy goes overseas and when he returns he can't enter his home or take money from his gym. I swear the lesson here is to never trust anyone with a gina. I certainly wouldn't trust anyone in business. And never lawyers. Don't be in business with your partner! Nothing good can come from it.

Gh15 has an agenda so appears to resemble Milos's old mate Nasser from the old country.

Yes, Vince, I'm quite sure the Fullerton police department and the Orange County District Attorney were in cahoots with Paul Chua and that Asian contest and purposely fucked him in court and he we wasn't responsible for his own actions. They were all in on it, the attorneys, the DA, the judge, the bail bondsman, the bailiff, the law clerk. They had mind control over his actions ::)

I can see IF this were true his wife and possibly a business partner screwing him over but if that were the case he could have hired an attorney (corporate criminal attorney) to investigate and do things the proper legal way. But for what ever reason it took another turn!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2011, 08:56:46 PM »
Coach, just assume that Milos is telling the truth. Then what do you make of the events? l don't trust the police because most are not that smart. Reminds me of some gym owners I know.

I don't know his wife so am going by what Milos writes. If things turn out to be not what he has said then that changes everything.

If a woman contacts the police and says a guy is threatening her of course when they come they might find a guy who is emotional because of the circumstances.

I am not suggesting that people in Asia are behind his demise. However, Milos has enemies of influence in bodybuilding so has to be careful. Perhaps all this stuff is not a coincidence.

I prefer to believe that his wife took advantage of him because I am in business with my ex so I appreciate how delicate that can be.

If someone called the police on me when I went to my gym I would be absolutely livid.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2011, 11:06:37 PM »
My daughter is the meaning of my life.

She was also my main and only witness, unfortunately OUT of Country (!?) when my preliminary hearing was scheduled...

On July 8th 2010 - Restraining order was issued for 3 years...so I cannot come 100 yards away from her...my wife...all of my houses, businesses...

Around December of 2010 - Judge allowed "peaceful contact" WITH restraining order still in tact...

My daughter supported my decision of being FREE (in Europe) rather than serving time in prison...I hope that makes sense to you, dude...?

Milos, if Alexandra is your main and only witness then you are on the proverbial thin ice. You cannot rely on a child who stays with her mother.

Her evidence won't carry much weight in a court because she is a minor.

You are in a mess of monumental proportions. You are also up against a vicious adversary, namely your wife. If she can take your gym and property from under

your nose don't be surprised at what has happened since because you are getting more of the same. You can't win against this evil person. She has no integrity

so yours will be used to her advantage. Sad, but true. Take care.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2011, 12:11:33 AM »
Milos has been playing with fire for to many years to count....he has now finally been burnt, and not on the movie set but in choices he has made with his life.

Many years ago in an interview Milos gave to, maybe it was MuscleMag, he discussed his reasons for coming to live in the US. One of them was freedom to live, work and have a family without fear of political repression as was the case in his home country and surrounding countries.

So for Milos its all great in the US of A until things do not go his way.....with freedom and the green card he was given comes responsibilities and in this case Milos has decided to toss those responsibilities aside for his own personal selfish beliefs and wants.

Its been mentioned earlier in this thread anybody doing any kind of business with Milos is taking an enormous risk on so many levels. I completely agree.

Keep it Real!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2011, 01:13:34 AM »
You gotta love the cammaraderie on Getbig. A pro has a serious setback and many here love to put the boots in.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2011, 01:16:25 AM »
You gotta love the cammaraderie on Getbig. A pro has a serious setback and many here love to put the boots in.

Well duh that's how it works

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2011, 01:46:41 AM »
you know what will be REALLY good? Milamar Sarcev's part of the story...

Surprised Singerman or Shawn Ray are yet to line her up an interview...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2011, 04:11:51 AM »

what
are
you
talking
about?

you geezer ,, listen ,, milos is not some fella that everything stiks to him with no reson ,, americano goverment let lots and lots of things go under the carpet they close eye to many thing,, but milos has PAST of serious crimes ,, you talk here about narcotics involvments,, you talkin ghere about some serious shit ,, arrests,, hospitalizations of bodybuildrs due to crazy diuretic protocols,, fella is not all there cnat you see ,, do you think ifbb just will take pro card just like that? there is a lot alot behind ilos you dont know,, you dont just end up in his situation ebcause everyone is up to get you ,, plenty of dealers on americana land that live perfectly fine and dont do or sell narcotics,, plenty of  fellas who pay txes and work hard,, plenty of fellas who are decent...milos is NOT one of them and it doenst mater what he say he is pathologocal in his approach that everyone is up to get him he will twist everything to make him look good when he is at fault mainly,,

he is an outlaw,, you know what outlaw is?

he ran away lik ecoward  out of country ,, country that gav ehim home for many years,,

with milos it is this

HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY,, it was alwys liek this and it will alwys be like this ,,  but! everyone know that there is nothing in this world that is as good as livign in americana and he pay the price ,, no other place is as good and everyone want to live in americana eventhough they complain about it right and left,, it is diff level of life with everything next to your nose...he wont be able to be part of it anymore,,

he is xed in americana

you feel bad to someone who with his own hands fucked up his life,,  remember what happene to mario jons in 2000? rememebr who worked with her? this is milos life,, lies and decives ,,  nothing can change a tree that old he wil be the way he is to the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2011, 05:10:16 AM »
If Milos cleared out of America it was for a good reason. He wouldn't leave his daughter there and just vamoose. We have to conclude that a jail sentence was unavoidable in the circumstances. If we aren't in his shoes we can't judge him.

Are we supposed to take the word of a bloke who has no name? That is preposterous. Milos was investigated by the DEA a few years ago and they would have found something if he were dealing like you say, in narcotics. I don't like the way some say whatever they like under the cloak of anonymity. That is true cowardice.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2011, 06:40:38 AM »
If Milos cleared out of America it was for a good reason. He wouldn't leave his daughter there and just vamoose. We have to conclude that a jail sentence was unavoidable in the circumstances. If we aren't in his shoes we can't judge him.

Are we supposed to take the word of a bloke who has no name? That is preposterous. Milos was investigated by the DEA a few years ago and they would have found something if he were dealing like you say, in narcotics. I don't like the way some say whatever they like under the cloak of anonymity. That is true cowardice.

Holds about as much water as spouting nonsense using your own name.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2011, 06:50:39 AM »
It's a shame that Koloseum is no longer around when I was stationed in California I must've trained there 20 times. It was quite nice.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2011, 01:35:28 PM »
what
are
you
talking
about?

you geezer ,, listen ,, milos is not some fella that everything stiks to him with no reson ,, americano goverment let lots and lots of things go under the carpet they close eye to many thing,, but milos has PAST of serious crimes ,, you talk here about narcotics involvments,, you talkin ghere about some serious shit ,, arrests,, hospitalizations of bodybuildrs due to crazy diuretic protocols,, fella is not all there cnat you see ,, do you think ifbb just will take pro card just like that? there is a lot alot behind ilos you dont know,, you dont just end up in his situation ebcause everyone is up to get you ,, plenty of dealers on americana land that live perfectly fine and dont do or sell narcotics,, plenty of  fellas who pay txes and work hard,, plenty of fellas who are decent...milos is NOT one of them and it doenst mater what he say he is pathologocal in his approach that everyone is up to get him he will twist everything to make him look good when he is at fault mainly,,

he is an outlaw,, you know what outlaw is?

he ran away lik ecoward  out of country ,, country that gav ehim home for many years,,

with milos it is this

HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY,, it was alwys liek this and it will alwys be like this ,,  but! everyone know that there is nothing in this world that is as good as livign in americana and he pay the price ,, no other place is as good and everyone want to live in americana eventhough they complain about it right and left,, it is diff level of life with everything next to your nose...he wont be able to be part of it anymore,,

he is xed in americana

you feel bad to someone who with his own hands fucked up his life,,  remember what happene to mario jons in 2000? rememebr who worked with her? this is milos life,, lies and decives ,,  nothing can change a tree that old he wil be the way he is to the end

gh15 approved

and lets not forget all those free Weider supplements he took and sold at his gym

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »
 "

Semper Fi

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2011, 02:30:16 PM »

they did find many things,, he has big file,, he been many time in trouble with law,, many time,,and yes he would leave ,, you dont know the type of fella ,, you have no clue you never knew him in real life,, first him! then all the rest

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2011, 05:26:58 PM »
they did find many things,, he has big file,, he been many time in trouble with law,, many time,,and yes he would leave ,, you dont know the type of fella ,, you have no clue you never knew him in real life,, first him! then all the rest

gh15 approved

Does he owe you any money?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »
Does he owe you any money?

Actually gh15 owes him money for all the drug advice Milos taught him over the years

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2011, 07:56:30 PM »
hospitalizations of bodybuildrs due to crazy diuretic protocols

Which bodybuilders were hospitalized because of his diuretic protocol?
Why aren't you mentioning Chad in the same sentence?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2011, 09:43:33 AM »
Vince keep fighting the good fight for a good person Milos who has the corrupt US justice system after him.  Anyone else in his spot would have done the same thing.  His daughter can come and see him whenever she likes, he is in great place.  Coach just wants everyone to be miserable like he is, don't worry about him.

TEAM Nasser

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2011, 09:46:26 AM »
Vince keep fighting the good fight for a good person Milos who has the corrupt US justice system after him.  Anyone else in his spot would have done the same thing.  His daughter can come and see him whenever she likes, he is in great place.  Coach just wants everyone to be miserable like he is, don't worry about him.

Sure... because long-distance parenting is not an oxymoron and it produces stable and responsible individuals...

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2011, 11:34:18 AM »

He's just a prolific poser.  That video's one of the reasons why I fell in love w/bodybuilding.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

He's just a prolific poser.  That video's one of the reasons why I fell in love w/bodybuilding.

Arms totally loaded with synthol