Author Topic: Koloseum gym reopening??  (Read 25784 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Koloseum gym reopening??
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2011, 01:09:01 PM »
Sorry slate, but milos has a habit of passing the buck and according to him he's done nothing wrong.....that's why he skipped the country!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »
If she or anyone else from the US is sending money to Milos in another country are they not aiding and abetting? Not sure how that works.

why you got such a problem with Milos not going to trail?  He knows what will happen, he is smart not to comeback, only an idiot would return. 
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »
That's the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. How about manning up and clearing his name?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2011, 03:15:43 PM »
I wouldn't trust Milos.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 06:32:01 PM »
From what we were told at the first attempt of an auction her lawyer stopped the sale with some kind of an injunction, this last attempt couldn't be stopped and th egym was sold to truefitness.
I recieved that same flyer for former members of Koloseum but when we walked in we were given the opportunity to sign up for an even better deal. Maybe they aren't getting the members they told somebody else they were getting?

Looks like you are very well informed!

So... the mecca of bodybuilding... sold in a public auction to a fitness chain.

::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »
That's the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. How about manning up and clearing his name?

The Coach,

I returned to country on April 3rd (as I promised to my public defender who got permission from the judge for me to leave US, travel to Europe and visit my 74 year old mother in poor health at the time).
On April 4th I hired Robert Bernstein, top criminal defense lawyer from Beverly Hills who would take my case and we were making my April 8th court appearance - when he would officially be taken as substitution attorney.

As we agreed, I brought ALL THE EVIDENCE in my car to give it to him for review after the court appearance - never counting in million years what actually have happened next.

My bail was exonerated (!!!!), as my Bail Bondsmen supposedly was afraid that I escaped - even though there was agreed by a judge, my public defender and with Court Order that I was allowed to travel, as long as I make it back for my court appearance) and I was immediately arrested - having about 3 minutes to give keys of my car to my lawyer to take the evidence with him...

I stayed in MAXIMUM SECURITY JAIL, with 23 hour/day lockdown for 148 days...

My lawyer didn't pick up the evidence the same day (for whatever reason?) and by the next day - my car was towed and all the evidence mysteriously disappeared...

On scheduled preliminary hearing neither my wife nor my only witness (13 year old daughter) showed up in Court...

My options were to wait another three months for pre trial...and God only knows how long for actual trial...and I am man enough to admit...Max Security Jail was a daily challenge I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy...so I made my choice.

Freedom, after all is the ultimate value - every man should recognize it...so I hope that answers your question of "my honor" and manning up to clear my name...

Should I dare ask you what would you do in my situation?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2011, 08:43:05 PM »
The Coach,

I returned to country on April 3rd (as I promised to my public defender who got permission from the judge for me to leave US, travel to Europe and visit my 74 year old mother in poor health at the time).
On April 4th I hired Robert Bernstein, top criminal defense lawyer from Beverly Hills who would take my case and we were making my April 8th court appearance - when he would officially be taken as substitution attorney.

As we agreed, I brought ALL THE EVIDENCE in my car to give it to him for review after the court appearance - never counting in million years what actually have happened next.

My bail was exonerated (!!!!) and I was immediately arrested - having about 3 minutes to give keys of my car to my lawyer to take the evidence with him...

I stayed in MAXIMUM SECURITY JAIL, with 23 hour lockdown for 148 days...

My lawyer didn't pick up the evidence the same day (for whatever reason?) and by the next day - my car was towed and all the evidence mysteriously disappeared...

On scheduled preliminary hearing neither my wife nor my only witness (13 year old daughter) showed up in Court...

My options were to wait another three months for pre trial...and God only knows how long for actual trial...and I am man enough to admit...Max Security Jail was a daily challenge I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy...so I made my choice.

Freedom, after all is the ultimate value - every man should recognize it...so I hope that answers your question of "my honor" and manning up to clear my name...

How did you get out of the USA? didn't they take your passport?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
bump... milos is back you clowns!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 09:03:25 PM »

Shit

Just

Got

8)
real

8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
The Coach,

My bail was exonerated (!!!!), as my Bail Bondsmen supposedly was afraid that I escaped - even though there was agreed by a judge, my public defender and with Court Order that I was allowed to travel, as long as I make it back for my court appearance) and I was immediately arrested - having about 3 minutes to give keys of my car to my lawyer to take the evidence with him...

What is your exact location now?

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »
The Coach,

So, you flee the country, but not for nothing, what about your daughter? What example is that showing her?.

Nobody knows what they'd do in the similar situation, but fuck dude

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 09:30:11 PM »
dumbasses, real dumbasses in this thread who should hope never to be in that situation

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »
dumbasses, real dumbasses in this thread who should hope never to be in that situation

oh fucking shut up you wanna be pick up artist. Your dribble is old

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »
Why can't his daughter visit him in Europe when she is old enough? Families live apart all the time that is life.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »
Why can't his daughter visit him in Europe when she is old enough? Families live apart all the time that is life.

no shit. But he fled, no matter how you cut it, he fled. So what message is that giving her?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2011, 09:59:34 PM »
no shit. But he fled, no matter how you cut it, he fled. So what message is that giving her?
She is probably being fed some serious bullshit by her mother so what difference does it make? So long as Milos keeps telling her he loves her she will make her own mind up about things when she is old enough. Great thing about the Internet is that they can stay in touch via email, Facebook etc without outside influences (she could email him from school or friend's computers if she doesn't want her mom to know).

people are funny. My wife had a big fight with her mom when she was a teen and never spoke to her again (parents were divorced). That was 30 years ago.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
She is probably being fed some serious bullshit by her mother so what difference does it make? So long as Milos keeps telling her he loves her she will make her own mind up about things when she is old enough. Great thing about the Internet is that they can stay in touch via email, Facebook etc without outside influences (she could email him from school or friend's computers if she doesn't want her mom to know).

people are funny. My wife had a big fight with her mom when she was a teen and never spoke to her again (parents were divorced). That was 30 years ago.

oh for the love of fucking men in thongs, are you that thick headed. Has NOTHING to do with the love he has for her, It's about sending a message. So let's say for arguments sake, she gets in some legal trouble (I dunno, normal typical teenager shit, like drinking under age) she wants to blow of a court date says, I don't wanna go. What will his argument be then.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 10:18:34 PM »
mcfit in germany is also a big gym-chain
you still can work out like u want there 30% are hard working out men, why would they not want that money

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2011, 10:21:14 PM »
oh for the love of fucking men in thongs, are you that thick headed. Has NOTHING to do with the love he has for her, It's about sending a message. So let's say for arguments sake, she gets in some legal trouble (I dunno, normal typical teenager shit, like drinking under age) she wants to blow of a court date says, I don't wanna go. What will his argument be then.
Why would he tell her to respect American law it is as corrupt as anywhere else... Probably worse from what I have seen.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2011, 10:27:43 PM »
mcfit in germany is also a big gym-chain
you still can work out like u want there 30% are hard working out men, why would they not want that money
Germans can handle big guys around them Americans can't for some reason.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 10:33:46 PM »
there are much more guys who work out is the us i think
but germany is pretty much one of the countries where many many people work out
i know turkey and spain very well and in both countries there are much less people who work out

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2011, 11:08:45 PM »
So, you flee the country, but not for nothing, what about your daughter? What example is that showing her?.

Nobody knows what they'd do in the similar situation, but fuck dude

My daughter is the meaning of my life.

She was also my main and only witness, unfortunately OUT of Country (!?) when my preliminary hearing was scheduled...

On July 8th 2010 - Restraining order was issued for 3 years...so I cannot come 100 yards away from her...my wife...all of my houses, businesses...

Around December of 2010 - Judge allowed "peaceful contact" WITH restraining order still in tact...

My daughter supported my decision of being FREE (in Europe) rather than serving time in prison...I hope that makes sense to you, dude...?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2011, 11:11:49 PM »
oh fucking shut up you wanna be pick up artist. Your dribble is old

:)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2011, 11:25:01 PM »
Milos, how did you get out of the US?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2011, 11:48:56 PM »
Milos, how did you get out of the US?
sir, r u a fugitive?  what have you been charged with in U S court?