Author Topic: Koloseum gym reopening??  (Read 25949 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Koloseum gym reopening??
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2011, 12:38:39 AM »
Best of luck Mishko, great physique that should be where bodybuilding returns to, your private life has nothing to do with us or any other boards .

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2011, 12:41:31 AM »
Best of luck Mishko, great physique that should be where bodybuilding returns to, your private life has nothing to do with us or any other boards .

someone is in a good mood? ;D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2011, 12:50:05 AM »
Would've done the same thing..I'm in Brazil bitches! ;D

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2011, 12:52:53 AM »
Shit

Just

Got

8)
real

8)
YES

IT

DID  ;D 8)
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2011, 12:56:24 AM »

someone is in a good mood? ;D
Your mum looked happy last night yes  :D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2011, 01:05:12 AM »
Your mum looked happy last night yes  :D

my mom is dead...

just joking haha i always imagine that somebodys mama here really could be dead while making "mama jokes", this wouldnt be so funny for him

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2011, 01:06:43 AM »
my mom is dead...

just joking haha i always imagine that somebodys mama here really could be dead while making "mama jokes", this wouldnt be so funny for him
Wouldnt bother me. thats what lube is for, Im still gona fuck her.

:D ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2011, 01:08:06 AM »
i personally hate guys who get upset about mama jokes

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2011, 01:55:19 AM »
My mother was a saint.  >:(

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2011, 01:58:11 AM »

sylvia saint?  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2011, 02:02:41 AM »

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 02:07:25 AM »

Dorothy Mantooth?

She loves a nice seafood dinner.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2011, 02:12:24 AM »

it funny how the lone survivor our of this lovly group is troy lol ,, you did it troy lol last us all eventhough was so hard ot turn profesional an d was older ...you lasted! this is determination friends! there are sme good storys in bodybuild he is one of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2011, 02:40:24 AM »
it funny how the lone survivor of our of this lovly group is troy lol ,,
gh15 approved

8)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »
My daughter is the meaning of my life.

She was also my main and only witness, unfortunately OUT of Country (!?) when my preliminary hearing was scheduled...

On July 8th 2010 - Restraining order was issued for 3 years...so I cannot come 100 yards away from her...my wife...all of my houses, businesses...

Around December of 2010 - Judge allowed "peaceful contact" WITH restraining order still in tact...

My daughter supported my decision of being FREE (in Europe) rather than serving time in prison...I hope that makes sense to you, dude...?

Milos this the Vince Goodrum....

I say that you made the right choice in getting out of the country.  There was no way you would have been triumphant against those charges and I'm real sorry to hear you were in 23 hour lockdown (Red Pod) for 148 days.  I wouldn't wish that upon no one.  It appears that you've started your life anew and hope things work out.  I know I've had some differences with you on things but after going through the court records and stuff, I saw that you got set up like a guy by Milomar and her mother.

A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2011, 07:54:30 AM »

Milos this the Vince Goodrum....

I say that you made the right choice in getting out of the country.  There was no way you would have been triumphant against those charges and I'm real sorry to hear you were in 23 hour lockdown (Red Pod) for 148 days.  I wouldn't wish that upon no one.  It appears that you've started your life anew and hope things work out.  I know I've had some differences with you on things but after going through the court records and stuff, I saw that you got set up like a #### by Milomar and her mother.

ahahahahaha

really? is that you dude?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2011, 08:09:10 AM »

ahahahahaha

really? is that you dude?

missing the joke, bro.  ;)

although the first time he did this, he was serious, now he is just making fun of himself.

see old milos jail thread.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »
The Coach,

I returned to country on April 3rd (as I promised to my public defender who got permission from the judge for me to leave US, travel to Europe and visit my 74 year old mother in poor health at the time).
On April 4th I hired Robert Bernstein, top criminal defense lawyer from Beverly Hills who would take my case and we were making my April 8th court appearance - when he would officially be taken as substitution attorney.

As we agreed, I brought ALL THE EVIDENCE in my car to give it to him for review after the court appearance - never counting in million years what actually have happened next.

My bail was exonerated (!!!!), as my Bail Bondsmen supposedly was afraid that I escaped - even though there was agreed by a judge, my public defender and with Court Order that I was allowed to travel, as long as I make it back for my court appearance) and I was immediately arrested - having about 3 minutes to give keys of my car to my lawyer to take the evidence with him...

I stayed in MAXIMUM SECURITY JAIL, with 23 hour/day lockdown for 148 days...

My lawyer didn't pick up the evidence the same day (for whatever reason?) and by the next day - my car was towed and all the evidence mysteriously disappeared...

On scheduled preliminary hearing neither my wife nor my only witness (13 year old daughter) showed up in Court...

My options were to wait another three months for pre trial...and God only knows how long for actual trial...and I am man enough to admit...Max Security Jail was a daily challenge I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy...so I made my choice.

Freedom, after all is the ultimate value - every man should recognize it...so I hope that answers your question of "my honor" and manning up to clear my name...

Should I dare ask you what would you do in my situation?

The highlighted is what also makes me suspicious. It seems something is always against you, like some conspiracy. Seems like every story you've told it's always someone else's fault, someone did something behind your back that got you in trouble, etc, etc. I'm sorry you wound up in max security that sucks. But you ask what would I have done? First beg my attorney to fight to at the minimum get me out of max security second, investigate what supposedly happen to my evidence and finally third, do EVERYTHING the judge asks me to do. But for fucks sake I wouldn't flee the country and make my problems ten times worse.

Even though you're in europe, you've been in the states long enough to know you still have most of your life here and at some point in your life you're going to have to come back here. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2011, 08:52:42 AM »
My daughter is the meaning of my life.

She was also my main and only witness, unfortunately OUT of Country (!?) when my preliminary hearing was scheduled...

On July 8th 2010 - Restraining order was issued for 3 years...so I cannot come 100 yards away from her...my wife...all of my houses, businesses...

Around December of 2010 - Judge allowed "peaceful contact" WITH restraining order still in tact...

My daughter supported my decision of being FREE (in Europe) rather than serving time in prison...I hope that makes sense to you, dude...?

Doesn't matter what your daughter supports or doesn't support what matters is what your daughter is taking away from this. You think fleeing the country and running away is teaching her the right thing? Not my problem, just saying. I'm also just saying I would have never (not very many people would have) put myself in such a position to mess my life up so bad, especially when you get older.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2011, 12:45:47 PM »
^^^ hes a fuking criimnal what the fuck dfo you think? i cant beluev you are even argue and explain your points to him ,, fella is a running convict,, he is criminal he done many crimes this is just one in the chain of them ,,this is not some fella that lived peacful life and this was first problem he had....lol this is someone with history and files lol  he is an outlaw friend,, stay away from him is my recomndation for the law will get to ANYONE who has anything in their capacity to bring him to justice,, this is one thing americana is very vry good at....gettign all resources to bring you back in for justice,, so dont even let them think you hav eanything to do with him ,, his paper is long

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2011, 12:52:32 PM »
^^^ hes a fuking criimnal what the fuck dfo you think? i cant beluev you are even argue and explain your points to him ,, fella is a running convict,, he is criminal he done many crimes this is just one in the chain of them ,,this is not some fella that lived peacful life and this was first problem he had....lol this is someone with history and files lol  he is an outlaw friend,, stay away from him is my recomndation for the law will get to ANYONE who has anything in their capacity to bring him to justice,, this is one thing americana is very vry good at....gettign all resources to bring you back in for justice,, so dont even let them think you hav eanything to do with him ,, his paper is long

gh15 approved

gh15 right on the money there...

can you believe this? Milos sent me a PM asking me if I have further information on this business with his wife and the foreclosure of his gym. I've no doubt he's pm'ed other people posting here as well.

FFS

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
he is crazy stay wway from this fela!,, in the new gh15 website im fgoing to wipe floor with thsoe type of fellas,, i will put so many in the light they wil nto go out of house from shame ,, i hope my last posting got to blacman ,, ron heris MUST be quiet down ,, if he is not i wil make sure muscular develop is no more via the new website,, they will lose any little credebility they have

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2011, 01:28:42 PM »
he is crazy stay wway from this fela!,, in the new gh15 website im fgoing to wipe floor with thsoe type of fellas,, i will put so many in the light they wil nto go out of house from shame ,, i hope my last posting got to blacman ,, ron heris MUST be quiet down ,, if he is not i wil make sure muscular develop is no more via the new website,, they will lose any little credebility they have

gh15 approved

If you do on your website to these people
what Nasser did on Milos, Palumbo and Kovacs in his 2008 interviews,

It would be the stuff of legends :)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »

gh15 approved
Shouldn't you finish your book first?