Author Topic: Attentionwhores on Facebook  (Read 22628 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Attentionwhores on Facebook
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »
i thought this was going to be about the women who post nude/half-nude pictures of themselves on facebook. i severely disappointed when it wasn't

exactly what I thought... :-\

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
Why make it more difficult, you say? First of all, what's wrong with putting some focus on someone you like?
So, first you meet a girl IRL, then you switch to the virtual space and then you hope to meet her again IRL, preferably in your bedroom... And you won't call this complicated?! Fucking LOL!

That's not how it works. I'm just saying facebook helps but I don't depend on it like you make it seem

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2011, 04:19:54 PM »
AlphaMaleDawg said facebook has helped him get MORE pussy than ever before so he has got the idea of the picture, he's doing it correctly.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »
What's wrong with using a tool presented to me? I also use plenty of fish to fuck whores. Why make it more difficult on myself when I can take the easy way out? Kind of sounds like...steroids?

he is right,, why not usign the tools he has,, why go and try to met in real life when he can be clik a way and go to plenty fish and hav selction of 50 whores wairting to be picked

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
That's not how it works. I'm just saying facebook helps but I don't depend on it like you make it seem

::)
Meet a bitch at a bar > become facebook friends with her > she likes your profile/finds your attractive > she wants to fuck

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2011, 04:28:55 PM »
he is right,, why not usign the tools he has,, why go and try to met in real life when he can be clik a way and go to plenty fish and hav selction of 50 whores wairting to be picked

gh15 approved

All I'm saying is this. I get plenty of puss/phone numbers regardless. But why not make it easier on myself hitting up some hottie on POF before meeting her out? You still need to put effort, but you completely remove the element of randomness because they are now there to see if they like you. I'd say 50% of girls I fuck these days are from that site. That is still a high percentage not from there. I am just trying to show the other perspective since everyone here is bashing it like crazy. Of course I despise the stupid bitches putting up attention whoring statuses, but it also has its benefits

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2011, 05:02:28 PM »
facebook got me laid quite often, no joke

its perfect to keep in touch with people who are not so close friends

right now my account is deactived since 2-3months, cause i said to myself "you sexy guy need to get in shape again, so no more facebooking for u till u are there where u want to be" lost already 11kg since then  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2011, 05:05:50 PM »

right now my account is deactived since 2-3months, cause i said to myself "you sexy #### need to get in shape again, so no more facebooking for u till u are there where u want to be" lost already 11kg since then  :D

another intelligent facebook user

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2011, 05:08:52 PM »
another intelligent facebook user

it's not that i add random chicks, no

but i get to know lots of chicks and ask for facebook...and a couple of weeks later u meet them and well if ure lucky and got game u get laid...FB is really a revolution in this shit!

much better than phoning or sms

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »

right now my account is deactived since 2-3months, cause i said to myself "you sexy #### need to get in shape again, so no more facebooking for u till u are there where u want to be" lost already 11kg since then  :D
damn dude those moustached "girls" in Turkey are brutal.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2011, 05:11:15 PM »
facebook le loves it

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »
yes,, but when fuck is ovr....and when you get ot know the whore more thsan 4 hour chat for 2 week .....you then discover how empty she is and how she has rico ....and then you see on her face book that she is plan to go spend night in rico place for she doesnt know you are on her face book for you have fake acount....you knwo the story ,, psyco whores is the definition of girls now days so yes if you just fuck and get out it can be ok ...but no one just fuck and get out ,, there is some point when you want more ,, FACE BOOK FAILED A GENERATION,, the all attention whore me me generation nothingness unachiving attitude come to shine on face book and htis is where and how human race started to decline into no where,,

face book is maybe the worst thing hapen to human race electronicaly ,, yes it may conect to old friend but the bad things behind face book are much worse and will hurt society and alrady did  for good

gh15 approved

good post
TEAM Nasser

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2011, 05:19:09 PM »
the thing with the facebook getting you laid is just annoying. I never liked putting 90 pictures in my facebook, LOL. People who put so many photos in facebook is only to show off for nothing and you never see the person what he/she is like in reality, pictures only gives you the general idea.

So when a girl meets me in real life and sees me from every possible angle, talks with me and is with me, sayes I'm cute, likes me, blablabla jadi jadi jada, then she sees my facebook and it has few pictures and not one comment and the last status update is from 2008, then all of a sudden everything she liked about me is now on hold because she was sourprised that I wasn't a facebook whore with brilliant angle boss pictures and competition between status updates and that bullshit "gotta stay fresh" themes in facebook  ::).... WHY?! you saw me, heard me, fealt me and got a little piece of my mind and you were blown away, and now all of a sudden it means nothing because of my facebook profile?

lol, I'll pass the facebook. Actually, much easyer to bullshit women now that I'm out of that hell hole. You may rule there but you still rule in hell. In the pits of it.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »
damn dude those moustached "girls" in Turkey are brutal.

actually i never understood that stereotype, for me turkish girls are some of the fucking hottest bitches i know

but actually you know i live in germany

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2011, 05:29:24 PM »
^^^ everything's annoying to this guy, if only the world stopped bothering him, if only girls didn't care about his shitty fbook profile, btw they don't, lol

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »
the thing with the facebook getting you laid is just annoying. I never liked putting 90 pictures in my facebook, LOL. People who put so many photos in facebook is only to show off for nothing and you never see the person what he/she is like in reality, pictures only gives you the general idea.

So when a girl meets me in real life and sees me from every possible angle, talks with me and is with me, sayes I'm cute, likes me, blablabla jadi jadi jada, then she sees my facebook and it has few pictures and not one comment and the last status update is from 2008, then all of a sudden everything she liked about me is now on hold because she was sourprised that I wasn't a facebook whore with brilliant angle boss pictures and competition between status updates and that bullshit "gotta stay fresh" themes in facebook  ::).... WHY?! you saw me, heard me, fealt me and got a little piece of my mind and you were blown away, and now all of a sudden it means nothing because of my facebook profile?

lol, I'll pass the facebook. Actually, much easyer to bullshit women now that I'm out of that hell hole. You may rule there but you still rule in hell. In the pits of it.

i dont get it
you're too handsome to be that depressive
facially i would say you look even better than the great turkish emperor and even though i am jealous on some guys who can get EVERY chick, i'm not nearly as hateful as u cause i know i get my fair share of chicks

dude there are ugly guys like vince godrun outthere who are not as hateful as u regarding chicks...

oh wait bad example, vince is not straight

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2011, 05:37:12 PM »
I'm so annoyed with facebook and all the dumb whores thinking they're so valuable and important to society. I deleted just about everyone and only have people I know and care about.

So are you saying you had befriended all those strangers who are just looking to rack up the most number of friends on their facebook account? How sad.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2011, 05:41:38 PM »
i actually do it the other way, i dont add people who dont know bout the disturbing things in my life

my mother better dont know i smoke weed

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2011, 05:45:05 PM »
ironneck it may seem weird and strange to you, just like people in the 70's laughed at the idea that every person in the world would have a home computer.

bad example, but you get my drift... I just don't like the thought process of females.. you know as a specie. And trust me, I'm not like that "bodybuilding mayer" guy, if I was gay, everyone would know it here allready because I would've confirmed it, my hate towards women as a specie is as real as it gets.

I'm sory to dissapoint you, but no flashy stylin pimpin stuff here.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2011, 05:56:29 PM »
u dont disappoint me bro

every person is different

i dont like the way most women think either, but for the sake of the pussy i can act like i listen to them

it's all about acting

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2011, 05:59:07 PM »
you're doing great with the alphaness, my friend and I just encourage you to keep at it ;D

womens shabyness has just got to me and i don't know how long my attitude towards them will be what it is, but as for now it's like this...

nothing away from you, though, do you, bro  8)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2011, 06:02:33 PM »
What hurts them the most is when nobody replies to their pathetic attempts for attention...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2011, 06:03:14 PM »
you're doing great with the alphaness, my friend and I just encourage you to keep at it ;D

womens shabyness has just got to me and i don't know how long my attitude towards them will be what it is, but as for now it's like this...

nothing away from you, though, do you, bro  8)

i actually like the way u think, of course you are right on some points

what does a bitch has to bring so you like her?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
i actually like the way u think, of course you are right on some points

what does a bitch has to bring so you like her?

all she has to do is stop with the politics and take things as they are.

Like, not making me chase her the entire bar night and suck on to her while watching her flirting with other men. Yes this means she's just having fun and checking me out how I react and prolly will give me some poon later but why all this greasing and from all the ways of doing so. She wants me to grab her but I can't grab her, tells me to fuck off and give me her space... but she does like me being so rough... lol, all that psycho crap.

girl should stop thinking so diversed. It's not gonna happend ever but like I said, it got to me and it is what it is now... I'll get by this ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2011, 06:12:08 PM »
but thats just how women are

psycho bitches, actually the psycho ones always are more interesting for me, if they are too easy and in love i lose interested, i know its fucked up, but thats how it is

sometimes i think homosexuals have a way easier life, they hang out with men, who are better in everything and fuck different mansluts on a daily basis haha