Author Topic: Bodybuilding Attracts some Creep Sonbitches......  (Read 15912 times)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: Bodybuilding Attracts some Creep Sonbitches......
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2011, 06:46:54 AM »
I posted my opinion of Dan since I have actually met him in real life.  He doesn't even know I work at HBC, so he is hardly a customer.  Besides he is more of a fan of the male bodybuilders.  

wrong quoted, i meant no cumback from.........................SHIT YOU MAKE OUT LIKE WE ARE ACOUPLE..YOU SAY WE TOOK PIC IN 97 AT ARNOLD AND YOU CAN STILL FEEL MY ARM AROUND YOU NOW..MMMMMMM...WE CHAT IN BEGINING ALL WAS GOOD THEN YOU START THIS COUPLE THING LIKE US...MAKING LOVE ALL THIS STUFF..I SAY SURE COME VISIT...FOR WEEKEND..YOU GET TICKET TO COME FOR 8 DAYS SHIT......THEN NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE HAD ...WERE YOU HAVE TALKED LIKE WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOREVER...STALKER TO ME OR JUST A BIT WIERD.......THE WAY YOU TALK........SO I WILL KEEP THOR IN THE LOOP ........ALTHOUGH YOU DO PUT ON A GOOD MASTURBATION CAM SHOW.......AFTER NOT EVEN REALLY KNOWING ME......YEAH THAT MAKES ME WANNA RUN OUT AND MEET YOU.......YOU SAY I ONLY WANNA FUCK YOU IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU COME VISIT WHEN YOU HAD PLANNED ON IT...WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY FUCK....SO SORRY IT WASNT ABOUT FUCKING SORRY TO DISPPIONT YOU.........I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU BY NOW IF I WANTED SEX ..YOU SAY I GOT COLD FEET ..NO I GOT SMART AND WIERDO RADAR WENT OFF....
getbig or getgot

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2011, 06:47:48 AM »
I am not commenting about something that was posted 3 years ago.  You won't get me to talk about Lee. 

w8m8

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2011, 06:54:53 AM »
I am not commenting about something that was posted 3 years ago.  You won't get me to talk about Lee. 

w8m8

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2011, 06:58:33 AM »
Who's the one that is giving me the attention???  I'll give you a hint.  They have a shared account.   ;)

try harder whore

If booty was 10years younger and in her 50's she would be dripping wet over this. Probably kicking herself now over starting beef with you groink. "Why oh why did I upset groinky, I called of given him a dildoshow over webcam like I did with gymace and many others on SSB"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2011, 09:24:16 AM »
Don't promote your shit here or I'll have Ron to send your old ass back under the bridge from which you came.

love how you totally avoided the Lee questions...If Lee didn't fuck you, there's definetly something wrong with you...He probably heard your were full of shit and became enamoured until he found out you were full of just air.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »
since the focus has shifted to booty

i have to wonder, if you weren't seeking attention..why would you choose such a name?
and then post a naked pic..i mean, there has to be some deep seeded issue going on here

getbig or getgot

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2011, 02:00:53 PM »
Two complete jackasses right there.

The mayor is truly creepy and "Big" Sean Allen, as was said by someone else in this thread, is "off". Lunatic with muscles. 

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »
I'm not sure what's more fucked-up:  that stupid, cocksucking Mayor of Bodybuiling schmoe OR Sean "y'know, y'know, y'now, y'now" Allen's overly-repetitive ass.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »
Two complete jackasses right there.

The mayor is truly creepy and "Big" Sean Allen, as was said by someone else in this thread, is "off". Lunatic with muscles. 

"Big" Sean Allen is big though. I don't see why you'd bunny rabbit the situation.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 03:23:29 PM »
getbig or getgot

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »
wrong quoted, i meant no cumback from.........................SHIT YOU MAKE OUT LIKE WE ARE ACOUPLE..YOU SAY WE TOOK PIC IN 97 AT ARNOLD AND YOU CAN STILL FEEL MY ARM AROUND YOU NOW..MMMMMMM...WE CHAT IN BEGINING ALL WAS GOOD THEN YOU START THIS COUPLE THING LIKE US...MAKING LOVE ALL THIS STUFF..I SAY SURE COME VISIT...FOR WEEKEND..YOU GET TICKET TO COME FOR 8 DAYS SHIT......THEN NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE HAD ...WERE YOU HAVE TALKED LIKE WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOREVER...STALKER TO ME OR JUST A BIT WIERD.......THE WAY YOU TALK........SO I WILL KEEP THOR IN THE LOOP ........ALTHOUGH YOU DO PUT ON A GOOD MASTURBATION CAM SHOW.......AFTER NOT EVEN REALLY KNOWING ME......YEAH THAT MAKES ME WANNA RUN OUT AND MEET YOU.......YOU SAY I ONLY WANNA FUCK YOU IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU COME VISIT WHEN YOU HAD PLANNED ON IT...WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY FUCK....SO SORRY IT WASNT ABOUT FUCKING SORRY TO DISPPIONT YOU.........I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU BY NOW IF I WANTED SEX ..YOU SAY I GOT COLD FEET ..NO I GOT SMART AND WIERDO RADAR WENT OFF....
Don't promote your shit here or I'll have Ron to send your old ass back under the bridge from which you came.

love how you totally avoided the Lee questions...If Lee didn't fuck you, there's definetly something wrong with you...He probably heard your were full of shit and became enamoured until he found out you were full of just air.

LOL come on now , we all know Lee is a dirty lying lil fucker so trying to use something he said that proberly wasnt the truth makes you look pretty stupid.. he has the Liar Preist name for a reason yet you are using his word as fact ? hahaha  ::)

If something went on between Booty and Lee off the boards then that is personal between them , Lee should take a page out of Bootys book and not bring it onto the forums but he didn't - the lying narcissistic fungal growth that is Lee likes the attention and will lie through his teeth just to get it.

Look at all the ladies he has been through does that not tell you something about him ? oh right he's just unlucky in love yeah  ::)

You can bet your bottom $ that anything that he has said has been twisted to make him look like the victim.. guy is a lying lil cunt that deserves everything thats comming toward him.

And attacking Booty for attention whoring ? please - thats what 98% of this board is about  ::)

Shes an attractive lady , put her in an eviroment of guys with loads of testosterone then of course flirting will happen unless of course you are gay and are jealous at the attention thats been given her, 95% of females would lap it up and play along like Booty does so give her a break ffs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
LOL come on now , we all know Lee is a dirty lying lil fucker so trying to use something he said that proberly wasnt the truth makes you look pretty stupid.. he has the Liar Preist name for a reason yet you are using his word as fact ? hahaha  ::)

If something went on between Booty and Lee off the boards then that is personal between them , Lee should take a page out of Bootys book and not bring it onto the forums but he didn't - the lying narcissistic fungal growth that is Lee likes the attention and will lie through his teeth just to get it.

Look at all the ladies he has been through does that not tell you something about him ? oh right he's just unlucky in love yeah  ::)

You can bet your bottom $ that anything that he has said has been twisted to make him look like the victim.. guy is a lying lil cunt that deserves everything thats comming toward him.

And attacking Booty for attention whoring ? please - thats what 98% of this board is about  ::)

Shes an attractive lady , put her in an eviroment of guys with loads of testosterone then of course flirting will happen unless of course you are gay and are jealous at the attention thats been given her, 95% of females would lap it up and play along like Booty does so give her a break ffs.

you're fucking pathetic...don't talk to me again until you pop this bitches titty out of your...its so funny yet pathetic to see you brain washed...you're young though...poor kid.  Will you were a good kid now you're ruined and we have to put you down like a horse.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 03:47:11 PM »
you're fucking pathetic...don't talk to me again until you pop this bitches titty out of your...its so funny yet pathetic to see you brain washed...you're young though...poor kid.  Will you were a good kid now you're ruined and we have to put you down like a horse.
LOL  ;D

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2011, 03:51:39 PM »
by the way Will..why are you defending her..do you schmoe for this broad?

i honestly dont care if he licked her asshole with warm marmalade..I was just poking the bear to see if she growls...but apparently her gaurd dog does....

relax kid
getbig or getgot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2011, 03:53:44 PM »
That c u n t made him a walker...poor bastard.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »
by the way Will..why are you defending her..do you schmoe for this broad?

i honestly dont care if he licked her asshole with warm marmalade..I was just poking the bear to see if she growls...but apparently her gaurd dog does....

relax kid
by the way NYSOM Why are you attacking her ? lol @ schmoe, I dont care if she works for a webcam company , doesnt change who she is behind that online persona - I'd lick marmalade off her asshole  :D :P but not as a schmoe, it's a bit of fun and flirting , its what goes on when theres an attractive female around but you guys seem to be offended by it, are there things ? is it cos it's taking the spotlight off of your men in thongs obbsession , and wiggs dont you deny it , you are like a teen girl with a crush with your lust for Kai Greene's cock  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2011, 04:09:11 PM »

Kind of disappointing you are becoming this bootys schmoe, dude take a step back and see whats happening

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2011, 04:11:55 PM »
Kind of disappointing you are becoming this bootys schmoe, dude take a step back and see whats happening

AO0 I'm shocked  :o - you know I'll always be your schmoe  <--- no homo  :D

w8m8

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2011, 04:14:49 PM »
OI

I love you Will    BUT

get your cock out of your hand and pay attention

she does not need a white knight

it's the Thunderdome ... if it's too tough for her she can leave

you don't need to act a fool in front of everyone

the shit can go to pm's and it will feel just as "exciting" unless it's the DISPLAY that's erotic

I get ill seeing it pop up in threads and it's childish high school bullshit not fit for Getbig G&O

Let the whore start a Q&A on the sex board and all her FANS can go e-lick her and e-suck her and e-fuck her there

seriously it's just sad to watch good men salivate over the stupid 12 yr old minded cunt

come the fuck on and open your eyes ... it's bullshit to litter the threads with that shit nobody wants to read it and if you need to speak it go to pm or the sex board

simple

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »
AO0 I'm shocked  :o - you know I'll always be your schmoe  <--- no homo  :D

You can be my mayors intern anytime you want stud, just make sure you clean the cum off your dress after you leave my office  :-*

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
by the way NYSOM Why are you attacking her ? lol @ schmoe, I dont care if she works for a webcam company , doesnt change who she is behind that online persona - I'd lick marmalade off her asshole  :D :P but not as a schmoe, it's a bit of fun and flirting , its what goes on when theres an attractive female around but you guys seem to be offended by it, are there things ? is it cos it's taking the spotlight off of your men in thongs obbsession , and wiggs dont you deny it , you are like a teen girl with a crush with your lust for Kai Greene's cock  ;D

why does anyone attack anyone on this site, bc its getbig....and i actually didnt attack her ( i did question whether she goes online to get attention) but that long rant about her and lee wasnt written by me...i just said she cant comeback from that . and if you do get to lick her marmalade filled butthole....get a vid  ;D
getbig or getgot

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »

And who are you again?   :o

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2011, 06:56:31 PM »
And who are you again?   :o

Show us your vadge
P

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »
getbig or getgot

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2011, 07:02:29 PM »
or

getbig or getgot