Author Topic: Vanessa Bryant about to AssRape Kobe ....  (Read 17527 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Vanessa Bryant about to AssRape Kobe ....
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 05:18:32 PM »
Well, on a happier note, maybe this will ruin all of the gangbanger's day....  and the Lakers will suck now.   Fuck em with their stupid Laker Bryant jerseys wreaking havoc.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 05:20:35 PM »
The writing was on the wall as soon as his dumb ass got caught the first time. After he got caught it wasn't a matter of if she'd drop the hammer....it was when. Today was the day.

Once you cross that line that trust is gone. He could have been 100% faithful since his last "outing" ....it wouldn't even matter. She was already gone upstairs. She went into checklist mode (have her kids, time served, drop this nig whenever I want to)...mission accomplished. lol

Kobe you dumbass.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »
Every basketballplayer/athlete/millionaire should always get a prenup, because these things will always happen.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
Lakers are fucked.  Kobe's gonna sulk and want out as their season flames out. 

Po' Pau has already been bitchslapped by the Lakers.  Bynum wore a knee brace at their first scrimmage.

This team is gonna break down as this season moves at a fast clip.  Mike Fucking brown?  Get the fuck out..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »
I'm not a huge Shaq fan because I think he is an attention whore. But he really told the truth about the kind of guy Kobe really is in his book. Kobe has no respect for anyone but himself. He always thought he was bigger than the Lakers or any team. The Lakers should try to get as much as they can for him and part ways. He's still a very good player and could fetch a large some of players for him. Cut ties now and don't look back.  I'm usually not a fan of whores getting half of the man's wealth but in this case, I wouldn't mind seeing her get 3/4 of it because Kobe really does suck as a human being.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »
It would be fucking awesome if she started dating Shaq.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »
Shaq dates Flava Flav's sloppy seconds for christ sakes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 09:02:01 PM »
Lakers are fucked.  Kobe's gonna sulk and want out as their season flames out. 

Po' Pau has already been bitchslapped by the Lakers.  Bynum wore a knee brace at their first scrimmage.

This team is gonna break down as this season moves at a fast clip.  Mike Fucking brown?  Get the fuck out..
Nope, I think this will light a fire under his ass!! Nothing like losing half your paper to make a man play like he's possessed!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »
High School sweet hearts that swore that there love was deeper than any ocean.  8)

They're not HS sweethearts. She went to our local HS here in Huntington. I remember the big deal that was made when she took him to her HS prom.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 12:09:26 AM »
she waits to drop this bomb on him until a week before christmas, a week before christmas day opener NBA season. 

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 03:11:37 AM »
Marcus Allen , be what it may isnt and wasnt a famous star like kobe but is a Hall Of fame football player , Once asked why he never married his long time girlfriend of 19yrs... He said because temptation on the road is a mothafucka, he also said he wouldnt allow her to live with him either due to common law marriage in california.

Now that's a sensible man right there. Every young sportsman should be given a lecture on this man's example at the start of their career.

boo hoo kobe, boo hoo. You reap what you sew.
For once i'm siding with the woman in a high profile divorce case. I hope she get's every penny she can from that uber-arrogant ass.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 03:25:41 AM »
 :)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 03:53:38 AM »
10.5 years isn't a gold digger.  

She ain't fucking with no broke guy

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 03:57:50 AM »
Actually Kobe raped himself.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 05:33:01 AM »
I'm not a huge Shaq fan because I think he is an attention whore. But he really told the truth about the kind of guy Kobe really is in his book. Kobe has no respect for anyone but himself. He always thought he was bigger than the Lakers or any team. The Lakers should try to get as much as they can for him and part ways. He's still a very good player and could fetch a large some of players for him. Cut ties now and don't look back.  I'm usually not a fan of whores getting half of the man's wealth but in this case, I wouldn't mind seeing her get 3/4 of it because Kobe really does suck as a human being.
In other words, Kobe is a younger, more handsome, more talented version of himself...and has the ability to speak in sentences in which people understand him, and can use a sentence without the word "I" in it, or without referring to himself in the third person.
Kobe, yes is about himself and is selfish---but Shaq is on a whole 'nother level of self centered ego worship.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2011, 06:06:15 AM »
Lmfao. Ahhh, what a fucked up feeling it must be to be confronted with the divorce papers.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2011, 06:29:45 AM »
Women and a big ego (both man and woman) doth not make a happy marriage...

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 06:36:00 AM »
She's gonna make more $$$$ than LeBron Carmelo and Paul next season. Her and Shaq's wife should buy the New Orleans Horne

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2011, 06:42:31 AM »
She's gonna make more $$$$ than LeBron Carmelo and Paul next season. Her and Shaq's ex wife should buy the New Orleans Horne

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »
LOL her name and a crown butterfly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 10:09:28 AM »
i wonder how many times his dad cheated on his mother. If i remember correctly kobe s parents were divorced and got back together when older. Maybe kobe will just walk in his dad's steps and he and vanessa will get back together too, later in life?

Still there was a major difference between kobe's parents and him; kobe's mother needed money to survive, she didnt get tons of money from her separation with his father as he wasnt as rich as his son, but vanessa wont need any money to survive, so she might have no need to come back to him.

These people have a hard time being content with what they have. They always want more and more.
Poor girls , their daddy couldnt be content with their mother.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »
She probably celebrated the filing with a six-figure shopping spree.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2011, 10:22:16 AM »
That little Mexican girl has hit the lotto twice in her life now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2011, 10:28:07 AM »
That little Mexican girl has hit the lotto twice in her life now

Wish I could pull a scam like this.   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2011, 10:41:20 AM »
at least we wont see this fake shit on ABC anymore.

Sports Illustrated - April 29, 1996

DAVID ROBINSON VERSUS LUST

There was a woman involved in all of this. Her name was Valerie Hoggatt, and she had been introduced to him by a friend in 1988, while he was in the Navy on temporary duty in Port Hueneme, Calif. David and Valerie dated for a couple of months, and when he returned to Kings Bay (Ga.) Naval Submarine Base, the relationship continued by long distance. She visited him. He visited her. She became his girlfriend. Now, in 1991, she was his ex-girlfriend.

"I had broken up with her," he says. "I told her that she loved me too much. I said that I could never have the love for her, the passion for her, that she had for me. I had to find someone I could love as much as she loved me."

There certainly were options. Handsome, with Popeye-sized muscles on public display, with his financial worth spread across the sports pages, he was an obvious attraction. Women he would have considered too beautiful to ask for a date to the senior prom were now chasing him. He didn't have to do a thing, didn't have to be sophisticated, warm, intelligent, loving, didn't even have to carry a conversation. This was another amazing thing about pro basketball life. "These are the women you've been looking at from a distance...and now they're calling your room," he says.

He met some of these women, had some dates. The dates were pleasant enough, but they seemed to add to his general lack of fulfillment. He was with the most beautiful women on the planet. He still wasn't happy. What was the deal? After he found religion, his mind went back to Valerie.

How could he have said what he said to her? How could he have rejected her love so easily? He replayed their relationship in his mind. It had been based entirely on her loving him. He hadn't even tried to love her. His effort had been the minimum. Her effort had been the maximum. He hadn't even noticed. How could he have turned down that kind of love? "I called her and told her how I'd been reading the Bible," he says. ''She said she also had been reading the Bible. We got back together. We read the Bible together. She was the same sweet, wonderful person she had been before and is now. I just hadn't been paying attention."

Three months later, in September 1991, he asked her to marry him. She was stunned. It was the preseason, no time for a honeymoon, a rush. He said he knew what he wanted and, just as important, what he didn't want. This was the time to start a marriage, start a family. He wanted a partner for life. She accepted.

"Before, I was worried about a million things," he says. "I said that any woman I married would have to sign a prenuptial agreement. Now I didn't care about that. If my wife left the next day, whatever money she got wouldn't matter to me at all. What would break my heart would be that she would be leaving a marriage put together by God. She would be rejecting God."

The honeymoon they missed they have taken at the end of every season since. Last year it was in Hawaii. Valerie and David now have two sons, David and Corey; a house in the exclusive Dominion section of San Antonio; and an off-season home in Aspen. Colo. They plan to build a new, larger house in San Antonio. "Everything changed so much for me." Robinson says. "I had all these doubts, didn't like who I was, and then I moved into this storybook life."

He hears other men talking about "ways to get out of the house." He wonders at that. He says his approach is to find "ways to get back to the house." That is where his true life is. He hears stories about the free-love life that he rejected and notices that often they are followed by postscripts about domestic abuse, paternity suits, divorce and sexually transmitted diseases.

Sex sometimes seems to be everywhere. Robinson calls it "the oldest trick in the book, the naked lady offering an apple." Most television distresses him. What are these producers thinking? Where is their sense of responsibility? The Spurs' media guide lists each player's favorite movie. Robinson's is The Little Mermaid.

"I made a rule when I got married," he says, talking about women who still come around to flirt. "I decided that if anyone's feelings are going to be hurt, they're not going to be my wife's. If I think someone is acting inappropriately. I say so. It may sound harsh, but that's the way it is. My wife is not going to be the one to suffer."