Author Topic: Vanessa Bryant about to AssRape Kobe ....  (Read 17532 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Vanessa Bryant about to AssRape Kobe ....
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »
y

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2011, 12:44:39 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2011, 12:50:52 PM »

Big deal, they look like your average 14 year old basketball fans.

You really are one fucked up individual.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2011, 02:05:23 PM »
In other words, Kobe is a younger, more handsome, more talented version of himself...and has the ability to speak in sentences in which people understand him, and can use a sentence without the word "I" in it, or without referring to himself in the third person.
Kobe, yes is about himself and is selfish---but Shaq is on a whole 'nother level of self centered ego worship.

Exactly, people don't realize shaq is worse than Kobe dude is a jealous homo who bitched cause he wasn't getting the attention like Kobe. If anything they are mirror images of each other while Kobe is more articulate and well spoken.

Never understood why guys stick up for shaq he is just the same if not worse

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2011, 02:41:45 PM »
what a dumbass?  you'd think after the colorado shit he'd straighten up.  i thought because of his international travels with family he might be a bit different from the rest of the thugged out, tat wearing nba.  50%?  she's probably entitled to more.  the gaints' DE with the gap had to give up 60% to his wife in a divorce.

LOLWHAT?  60% cause she sucked his dick and let him fuck her over a decade?  Who cares if he fucked on the side, hes a fucking basketball superstar meanwhile who is she?! Just some vagina he decided to marry and thats it.

all drugs - TPPIIP

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2011, 03:28:07 PM »
Smartest man in the NBA was Reggie Miller.  Dude made about $80 million and never had a penny.  So when he got divorced his wife thought she was going to rape him and found out she wasn't getting a penny.  You know why?

Reggie never got paid a penny, never owned his house or car. his MOM did.  He had the team put his mom on the payroll and pay her his checks, it was his money but in her name.  Dude was a smart man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »
Smartest man in the NBA was Reggie Miller.  Dude made about $80 million and never had a penny.  So when he got divorced his wife thought she was going to rape him and found out she wasn't getting a penny.  You know why?

Reggie never got paid a penny, never owned his house or car. his MOM did.  He had the team put his mom on the payroll and pay her his checks, it was his money but in her name.  Dude was a smart man.

WOAH!   That's AWESOME!!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »
Dumbass NBA players for the most part.  The vast majority end up going bankrupt, as their counterparts in the NFL and MLB are oft to do.  The "charitable" work they do is putting up some stupid basketball court in a shitty neighborhood so more kids can aspire to a life of bankruptcy and broken dreams.

Meanwhile the agents, coaches, attorneys, team representatives, scouts, accountants, etc...send their kids to the best schools to get an advanced education so they can make a great living at extracting money from these overpaid hyped up ball-tossing morons.

Basketball is still an enjoying game to watch.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »

Wow! He was my all-time favorite player.  This story makes me smile.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 04:32:51 PM »
It's funny, as G_Thang once stated, these ballers think these women actually "love" them or find them attractive (the groupies)...no, it's your money...add the fact that many of these guys are egomaniacs and have had everything handed to them since middle school, you give them millions, and let them find a woman who they think will "hold it down" for them, while they are hitting better looking tail on the road, it's a recipe for disaster...

I guess Kobe's parents were right about not marrying that chick, at least not without a pre-nup...Kanye's words never rang truer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »
It's funny, as G_Thang once stated, these ballers think these women actually "love" them or find them attractive (the groupies)...no, it's your money...add the fact that many of these guys are egomaniacs and have had everything handed to them since middle school, you give them millions, and let them find a woman who they think will "hold it down" for them, while they are hitting better looking tail on the road, it's a recipe for disaster...

I guess Kobe's parents were right about not marrying that chick, at least not without a pre-nup...Kanye's words never rang truer.
They are morons pure and simple.  Either get a pre-nup, or stay single and fuck all the hottest bitches whenever you want!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 04:47:03 PM »

Everything that I have read about Reggie and Cheryl suggests that they really had a solid family upbringing.

Always great to hear these kind of stories.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 04:57:52 PM »
Lebron case is interesting, still with his hs sweatheart, kids with her, but not married -or is he?-. I'm wondering if he cheats on her often, if it's an "open relationship" or something.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2011, 07:12:10 PM »
this idiots dont learn about this marriage shit... they keep getting raped by woman, prenup you stupid fuks, how hard can it be to get them to sign one????

kobe is getting what was coming to him...enjoy his cash bitch, you deserve it!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2011, 11:56:13 AM »

Looks like she got a little off season..... good enough reason why kobe cheats on her???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »
Hoes Be Talking Yo!

What go around come around kobe, you rat bastard weasel face

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/12/18/1218-kobe-vanessa-getty-ex-1.jpg

Kobe Bryant Busted by Basketball Wives

A secret underground society of trained spies is responsible for feeding intel to Vanessa Bryant that eventually led to her filing for divorce from hubby Kobe Bryant -- not the CIA or FBI ... but the basketball wives of the NBA.

Our sources says Kobe's teammates were blabbing to their women about the superstar's exploits ... and those women in turn gave Vanessa the heads up.  We're told talk of Kobe's exploits lately increased in frequency.

According to our sources, the players often swear their wives to secrecy before dishing on their fellow ballers ... but that secrecy is rarely kept. We're told the women all share information about other guys around the league ... in part to ensure word will get back to them if their man ever steps out.

As TMZ first reported, Vanessa filed divorce papers on Friday, after Vanessa learned of what she says is an act of infidelity that became the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
F'ng morons deserve to be ass raped by divorce court for snitchin  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2011, 12:16:06 PM »
blame the lockout, Bryant got bored and sick of her, kobe cant stand to be around that video whore whom he met on a snoop dogg video shoot..

the girl he was fuckin was really hot too. Vanessa got fat.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »
blame the lockout, Bryant got bored and sick of her, kobe cant stand to be around that video whore whom he met on a snoop dogg video shoot..

the girl he was fuckin was really hot too. Vanessa got fat.

any pics of this  REALLY HOT girl?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2011, 12:20:37 PM »
LOL, oh brother.... kobe getting mixed up with the rift rafts kunts kardashian, no wonder Lamor was traded for free just to get rid of the kardashian hoes and the drama.

Kobe Bryant, who was divorced on Friday from his wife of 10-and-a-half years, Vanessa Bryant, is being linked to cheating with "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" producer Carla DiBello, according to reports.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »
Lebron case is interesting, still with his hs sweatheart, kids with her, but not married -or is he?-. I'm wondering if he cheats on her often, if it's an "open relationship" or something.

Hahaha...Lebrick's mom and old lady cheated on him with players on the Cleveland Cavilers's roster.  He's a head case for a reason.   

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
Hoes Be Talking Yo!

What go around come around kobe, you rat bastard weasel face

Hahaha, my negro, nails, comes thru again.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2011, 12:25:44 PM »
It just isn't the money.  This is a jugular shot by Vanessa.  This fool will lose half + and turn into a visiting father on the weekends.  She won't even settle for 50% of the girls.

Karma is a bitch.  This is the fool who was rating out Shaq.  Now his shit is about to go upside down.  

Did anyone get bled more than Jordan? $140 million to his ex-wife and $5 million to his blond hooch.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2011, 12:27:03 PM »
Hahaha, my negro, nails, comes thru again.  ;D

;D

You see, I don't sweat these hoes
I keep 'em in flavors like Timbos and Girbauds