Author Topic: IRAN has the largest JEWISH minority of ALL islamic countries  (Read 4947 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
IRAN has the largest JEWISH minority of ALL islamic countries
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:00:14 AM »
Watch and learn.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

http://www.sephardicstudies.org/iran.html

IRAN: Life of Jews Living in Iran

Iran remains home to Jewish enclave.

By Barbara Demick

TEHRAN - The Jewish women in the back rows of the synagogue wear long garments in the traditional Iranian style, but instead of chadors, their heads are covered with cheerful, flowered scarves. The boys in their skullcaps, with Hebrew prayer books tucked under their arms, scamper down the aisles to grab the best spots near the lush, turquoise Persian carpet of the altar. This is Friday night, Shabbat - Iranian style, and the synagogue in an affluent neighborhood of North Tehran is filled to capacity with more than 400 worshipers.

It is one of the many paradoxes of the Islamic Republic of Iran that this most virulent anti-Israeli country supports by far the largest Jewish population of any Muslim country.
While Jewish communities in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Morocco and Algeria have all but vanished, Iran is home to 25,000 - some here say 35,000 - Jews. The Jewish population is less than half the number that lived here before the Islamic revolution of 1979. But the Jews have tried to compensate for their diminishing numbers by adopting a new religious fervor.

''The funny thing is that before the Islamic revolution, you would see maybe 20 old men in the synagogue,'' whispers Nahit Eliyason, 48, as she climbs over four other women to find one of the few vacant seats. ''Now the place is full. You can barely find a seat.'' Parvis Yashaya, a film producer who heads Tehran's Jewish community, adds: ''We are smaller, but we are stronger in some ways.''

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Re: IRAN has the largest JEWISH minority of ALL islamic countries
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
LOL. Are you really trying to paint Iran as an upstanding, peaceful country?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »
LOL. Are you really trying to paint Iran as an upstanding, peaceful country?

I let the people speak for themselves. Are you calling all of them liars?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 10:13:20 AM »
I let the people speak for themselves. Are you calling all of them liars?

Yes, two youtube videos clearly speak for all Iranians.

Protip: Paulbots aren't going to endear themselves to any Americans by taking Iran's side.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 10:17:38 AM »
Iran is also behind alot of the IED attacks our sildiers suffered in Iraq.   

A Federal Judge also just said evidence points to Iran assitance in 9/11

RP is killing his campaign by being so myopic on this.   

Like I said - RP is great on most issues, but is his own worst enemy in messaging.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 10:18:38 AM »
There’s a difference between supporting Paul’s viewpoints and defending the Mullahs in Iran, which is what the most rabid Paul fans seem to do when anyone dares to question him.

They love arguing that Iran is just misunderstood. That the millions of people in the streets during the last election don't know their own country.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 10:20:20 AM »
Yes, two youtube videos clearly speak for all Iranians.

Protip: Paulbots aren't going to endear themselves to any Americans by taking Iran's side.

lol, these are Jews speaking of their own experiences. Who the hell are you to speak for them and about their lives in Iran? Again, are you calling them liars?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 10:21:34 AM »
lol, these are Jews speaking of their own experiences. Who the hell are you to say anything negative about their lives in Iran? Again, are you calling them liars?

I'm talking about Iran in general. Are you saying that a youtube video speaks for all of them?

I find it comical that you're defending one of the most totalitarian regimes on the planet because someone had the audacity to disagree with Ron Paul. How do people even make that logical leap?

The millions of Iranians marching in the streets a few years ago were misunderstood. You know Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs better.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 10:23:25 AM »
Federal judge: Iran shares responsibility for 9/11 terror attacks
2:26 PM 12/16/2011

NEW YORK — In an historic hearing in the federal courthouse in Manhattan on Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge George Daniels said he planned to issue a ruling in the coming days declaring that Iran shares in the responsibility for the 9/11 terror attacks.

“The extensive record submitted to this court, including fact witnesses and expert testimony, is satisfactory to this court,” Judge Daniels said. The court “accepts as true” the various allegations of the plaintiffs and their experts, he declared, and “will issue an order” in the coming days that Iran bears legal responsibility for providing “material support” to the 9/11 plotters and hijackers.

Family members of 9/11 victims who attended the open-court hearing broke into tears. They had nervously sat through a four-hour presentation by attorneys Thomas E. Mellon, Jr., and Timothy B. Fleming, consisting of evidence backing up their claims that Iran had foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks and actively assisted the hijackers in planning, preparing, and executing their plan.

“My husband’s name is on that lawsuit,” said Fiona Havlish, the lead plaintiff in the case against Iran. Her spouse, Donald G. Havlish, Jr, perished on the 101st floor of the World Trade Center’s South Tower. “This is about my husband, all our husbands, our loved ones, our sons, our daughters.”

Ellen Saracini, whose husband, Victor Saracini, took off that morning at the controls of United Airlines Flight 175, called it “a historic day” because a U.S. court found that Iran was responsible for the attacks. “When I heard the verdict, I just smiled up to Victor and said, ‘we’re still thinking about you up there.’”

In presenting evidence gathered by the attorneys and their outside investigator, Timothy Fleming revealed tantalizing details of still-sealed videotaped depositions provided by three defectors from Iranian intelligence organizations.

One of those defectors was “physically present” when al-Qaida’s second in command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, came to Iran in January 2001 for four days of intense closed-door meetings with the top leadership in Iran to discuss the impending attacks.

Another took part in writing up the debriefing reports of Iran’s al-Qaida liaison, Imad Mugniyeh, once he returned to Iran from Afghanistan after the 9/11 attacks.

The most dramatic moment of the hearing came when Fleming unveiled the identity of a third defector and described in detail the information he had provided.

The defector, Abdolghassem Mesbahi, had been a confidant of Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the Islamic Republic’s founder, and headed up European operations for the new regime’s fledging intelligence service in the early 1980s.

Then, Mesbahi actively took part in developing a set of terrorist contingency plans, called “Shaitan der atash” — meaning “Satan in the Flames,” or “Satan on Fire” — to be used against the United States.

“This contingency plan for unconventional or asymmetrical warfare against the United States was the origin of subsequent terror attacks against the United States, up to and including the terrorist attacks of 9/11.” Fleming said. “Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda joined the Iranian operational planning in the early to mid-1990s.”

Those earlier “unconventional” attacks included the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, and the 2000 attack on the U.S.S. Cole.

In 1996, Mesbahi learned hard-liners within the regime intended to kill him. He fled Iran for Europe, where he was granted political refugee status.

Mesbahi soon became a witness in German court proceedings stemming from the assassination of Kurdish dissidents in the Mykonos restaurant in Berlin, and went to ground in a witness protection program. Known only as “Witness C,” his testimony led the German court to name the top leadership of Iran as personally responsible for ordering the assassinations, and caused the European Union to withdraw their ambassadors from Iran for 18 months.

Ever since then, Mesbahi has been a marked man, hunted by the regime’s intelligence services.

Fleming described Mesbahi’s desperate attempts in the weeks before the 9/11 attacks to contact German and U.S. intelligence agencies, after he received a series of coded messages from one of his former intelligence colleagues in Iran.

The first message, which he received on July 23, 2001, told him that the “Shaitan der atash” contingency plan against the United States had been activated.

Mesbahi knew at that point that something awful was about to occur, but he didn’t know which of the many variants of the plan had been selected, Fleming said. In one version of the plan, Iranian-backed terrorists were supposed to attack gas stations around the United States, causing their underground fuel tanks to explode. In another, they were to attack oil refineries.

The second message, which he received on Aug. 13, 2001, told him which plan had been selected. “This was the plan to crash civilian jetliners into major U.S. cities, including New York and Washington,” Fleming said.

The third message, which Mesbahi received on Aug. 27, told him that “Germany was involved” in some way in the plans. As Fleming pointed out, several of the 9/11 hijackers, including the lead pilot, Mohammad Atta, were working out of Hamburg, Germany.

The 9/11 Commission report referred obliquely to Mesbahi and others who had “some fragmentary knowledge” of the impending attacks in its narrative of the events of the summer of 2001. The “system was blinking red” and U.S. intelligence agencies were receiving “frequent fragmentary reports from around the world,” Mellon, one of the 9/11 families’ attorneys, told the court.

Both Mellon and Fleming saluted the bravery of the three defectors who “risked their lives” to help bring out the truth of Iran’s involvement in the 9/11 plot.

In addition to the defectors, Mellon recruited three senior staff members from the 9/11 Commission to describe the importance of Iran’s efforts to facilitate the travel of the 9/11 hijackers to and from Afghanistan.

Janice Kephart, who authored a separate monograph on the terrorists’ travel for the Commission, told the court that travel facilitation was not just a coincidence. It was “like a military operation” and was “crucial military support” for the 9/11 plot, she said.

Fleming and Mellon explained that Iran sent its top terrorist operative, Imad Fayez Mugniyeh, to Saudi Arabia and Lebanon on several trips to accompany eight to ten of the “muscle” hijackers back to Iran.

This was critical, they said, because the hijackers needed to reach al-Qaida camps in Afghanistan for briefings on the 9/11 operation. But because they were traveling on new Saudi passports and either already had or intended to get U.S. visas, the U.S. might refuse them entry if they had Iranian or Afghan entry stamps.

So without Iran’s decision to allow the future hijackers invisible passage to and from Afghanistan — without stamping their passports — the 9/11 attacks might never have occurred.

As a result, Kephart testified, the U.S. State Department approved 22 of the 23 visa applications submitted by the future hijackers and their associates.

“Today, I feel a great sense of relief,” Mellon said after the judge declared his intention to rule in favor of the 9/11 families. “The families have waited a very long time for this day, so I was greatly relieved for the families. Ten years ago, one of the family members asked me, who was responsible?” for the 9/11 attacks.

“Well, today we have found — the judge has found — that the responsible party was Iran,” he added.

Judge Daniels said he expected to issue a final opinion in the case early next week, finding Iran responsible for the worst terror attacks ever perpetrated on U.S. soil.

Daniels is a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/16/federal-judge-iran-shares-responsibility-for-911-terror-attacks/#ixzz1gokBjetz

________________________ ________________________ ___

again - I dont give a fuck how much flack i get from Paulbots - his campaign messaging on this issue is what is a complete train wreck.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »

again - I dont give a fuck how much flack i get from Paulbots - his campaign messaging on this issue is what is a complete train wreck.   

It's not even that. You can agree with Ron Paul's viewpoints regarding Iran (which I do) without going to bat for the fucking Mullahs, which Bindare has constantly done.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 10:27:24 AM »
It's not even that. You can agree with Ron Paul's viewpoints regarding Iran (which I do) without going to bat for the fucking Mullahs, which Bindare has constantly done.

This is where i am convinced RP does not want to win the primary.   I know people are attacking me over this.   

Paul negates all the good will he builds up on economic issues with the garbage he spouts on iran.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 10:28:54 AM »

::)

man, you twist my words all the time., so I give up. Theres no point in wasting my time chasing you guys as you constantly derail the topic at hand. The first video has much more substance in it than anything you, or those that go to the extremes will every say.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

man, you twist my words all the time., so I give up. Theres no point in wasting my time chasing you guys as you constantly derail the topic at hand. The first video has much more substance in it than anything you will every say.

So you're saying the Iranian government is an upstanding government and protector of minority rights? Ask the Baha'is that.

I don't think I'm twisting your words. I've said that I agree with Paul on the Iranian situation. However, you're not going to find me sitting here defending the Mullahs.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »
So you're saying the Iranian government is an upstanding government and protector of minority rights? Ask the Baha'is that.

I don't think I'm twisting your words. I've said that I agree with Paul on the Iranian situation. However, you're not going to find me sitting here defending the Mullahs.

Im asking you for the last time. Are the individuals in the video I presented lying. Yes or no? We can take it from there after you anwser.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 10:32:33 AM »

man, you twist my words all the time., so I give up. Theres no point in wasting my time chasing you guys as you constantly derail the topic at hand. The first video has much more substance in it than anything you will every say.

again - its image, PR, and narrative built up.   RP is building up a narrative that is simply not palatable to GOP primary voters on this issue and will result in him losing.  You can hate me for saying it, but its the truth.  

Imagine obama running against Paul to the right and saying - "I will keep you safe like I have killing OBL, Alawaki, and 22 others - he will break bread with Machmud and share Hallal"   ? ? ?  

Again - its message and approach.   RP is simply not trying to win.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »
 :-[

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 10:36:42 AM »
again - its image, PR, and narrative built up.   RP is building up a narrative that is simply not palatable to GOP primary voters on this issue and will result in him losing.  You can hate me for saying it, but its the truth.  

Imagine obama running against Paul to the right and saying - "I will keep you safe like I have killing OBL, Alawaki, and 22 others - he will break bread with Machmud and share Hallal"   ? ? ?  

Again - its message and approach.   RP is simply not trying to win.    

I like you man but sometime you are so thick headed. You are too busy formulating your next sentence to fully grasp what is being said by others sometimes. That's a major frustration of this board at times. You guys are way too reactionary and nothing good comes out of it. No one is the better for it. I don't learn shit and neither do you or anyone else. I find myself getting sucked into the same game and  I don't like it, especially when there are much better ways to learn things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 10:40:43 AM »
Im asking you for the last time. Are the individuals in the video I presented lying. Yes or no? We can take it from there after you anwser.

They might not be - but how can you possibly ignore the 14 protestors hung for simply protesting?  

This is one of obama's biggest failures and again - RP fails to step up and plays the same ole buillshit tune.   sorry - its the fucking truth.  

All RP had to say was VERY FUCKING SIMPLE:   "I support the protestors in Iran, Obama failed in supporting in them for freely expressing their view point.  if I am president , i will support those proestors against this horrible regime."

Is it really too much to say that?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
I like you man but sometime you are so thick headed. You are too busy formulating your next sentence to fully grasp what is being said by others sometimes. That's a major frustration of this board at times. You guys are way too reactionary and nothing good comes out of it. No one is the better for it. I don't learn shit and neither do you or anyone else. I find myself getting sucked into the same game and  I don't like it, especially when there are much better ways to learn things.

I hate to sound like 240 - but image is very important for RP if he wants to won the GOP primary.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 10:45:31 AM »
They might not be - but how can you possibly ignore the 14 protestors hung for simply protesting?  

I don't ingore it. I didn't say it was the garden of Eden on earth but there is much more going on then most westerners are aware of.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »
I don't ingore it. I didn't say it was the garden of Eden on earth but there is much more going on then most westerners are aware of.  

There's a lot more going on that you're aware of, too. You've been posting those videos for years now. Not surprising that that's all you've got.

Ask the Baha'is how nice the Iranians are.  ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 10:56:43 AM »
I see a lot of stupid in this thread. The only aggressor in the world right now is the USA. Do you see Iran occupying other countries and blowing up people? No you see America doing it.

Remember when Hitler rose to power in Germany the German public looked the other way because that is what the public usually does. Because most people are followers. The same thing is happening in America.

333, you are outraged about Holder's involvement in FF but don't realize that the whole government is corrupt from Republican to Democrat. They are the scum of the earth. The best thing probably for the Earth is if it was hit by a massive comet so all the rot can be removed. I want to see more beautiful animals roaming the planet and less fucking scheming humans.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »
This is true... This does go to show that Iran isn't anti-Semitic (obviously, considering Mohammed was a Semite, lol) or anti-Jewish. They are anti-Zionist, or at least that's how they view themselves. Christians and Jews are "People of the Book" according to the Quran and Islam. They are to be protected, however, they are not allowed to serve in the military and must pay a special tax.

Needless to say, I do disagree with Iran's hard stance against Israel. But when it all comes down to it, it is not in the US's interest to meddle with Israeli-Iranian relations or the internal affairs of the Muslim world.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2011, 10:58:24 AM »
I see a lot of stupid in this thread. The only aggressor in the world right now is the USA. Do you see Iran occupying other countries and blowing up people? No you see America doing it.

Remember when Hitler rose to power in Germany the German public looked the other way because that is what the public usually does. Because most people are followers. The same thing is happening in America.

333, you are outraged about Holder's involvement in FF but don't realize that the whole government is corrupt from Republican to Democrat. They are the scum of the earth. The best thing probably for the Earth is if it was hit by a massive comet so all the rot can be removed. I want to see more beautiful animals roaming the planet and less fucking scheming humans.

Speaking solely about Iran  - when they hung the 14 protestors and we said nothing at all - I knew something was really fucked.