Author Topic: Bush Dealt Nuclear Technology to Iran's Friendly Neighbors and Helped 10 Other A  (Read 3194 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Bush Dealt Nuclear Technology to Iran's Friendly Neighbors and Helped 10 Other Arab Countries Go Nuclear thru the IAEA

Maybe RP`s non intervention policy really is better.

Bush Signs Nuclear Deal with United Arab Emirates 1-15-2009

To show the UAE is a friendly trading partner with Iran:

In Dubai, which has close trade ties with Iran, ruler Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum broke ranks somewhat with his Gulf allies by suggesting the world listen closer to Iran's claims about not seeking nuclear arms. Associated Press, 2011

In relevant news, the Bush administration through the IAEA endorsed assisting several other Middle Eastern countries with nuclear technology, a questionable policy considering many candidates for the Republican Nominee propagandize about an Arab Spring. One could suggest that arming your enemy and then getting upset because your enemy has arms is a laughable foreign policy.

The newly interested states include Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen and the seven sheikdoms of the United Arab Emirates — Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Al Fujayrah, Ras al Khaymah, Sharjah, and Umm al Qaywayn.

“They generally ask what they need to do for the introduction of power,” said R. Ian Facer, a nuclear power engineer who works for the I.A.E.A. at its Vienna headquarters. The agency teaches the basics of nuclear energy. In exchange, states must undergo periodic inspections to make sure their civilian programs have no military spinoffs." New York Times, 2007

The Bush Administration also dealt nuclear technology to India.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
George Bush Blocked Israeli Air Strike Against Iranian Nuclear Facilities, Cited Blowback & Blockage of Strait of Hormuz

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/25/iran.israelandth...

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran
 US president told Israeli prime minister he would not back attack on Iran, senior European diplomatic sources tell Guardian

Thursday 25 September 2008

"Bush's decision to refuse to offer any support for a strike on Iran appeared to be based on two factors, the sources said. One was US concern over Iran's likely retaliation, which would probably include a wave of attacks on US military and other personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as on shipping in the Persian Gulf."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Bump

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WHere are the neocons on this?  HH6 anyone..?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Awfully quiet.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
But OB failed and hasn't let anyone know what Michelle said. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WOW, this is huge.   Bush actually helped Israel's enemies get nuke capability?  Bush prevented ISR from hitting their plants and stopping the program when it was young?

Ron Paul wants to let ISR bomb anything related to nuke programs - I think he's right.  Who are we to tell Israel they can't stop a threat so close to them?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Look douche....first off I'm not a neocon and have deployed 4 times to both Iraq and Afghanistan and will deploy again to Afghanistan in the spring so I'm not in love with war, nor a chickenhawk any other crap u morons spew. Bush knew full well that with over 150K troops in Iraq, starting another war with Iran was not wise because we'd be immediatly involved. He did the same with Pakistan. Now we're not in Iraq, we have no "way" of stopping the IDF doing whatever it wants. Iran in heavily involved in killing our troops in Iraq....so yeah "whork"......there's your answer.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Look douche....first off I'm not a neocon and have deployed 4 times to both Iraq and Afghanistan and will deploy again to Afghanistan in the spring so I'm not in love with war, nor a chickenhawk any other crap u morons spew. Bush knew full well that with over 150K troops in Iraq, starting another war with Iran was not wise because we'd be immediatly involved. He did the same with Pakistan. Now we're not in Iraq, we have no "way" of stopping the IDF doing whatever it wants. Iran in heavily involved in killing our troops in Iraq....so yeah "whork"......there's your answer.

:)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Hi beach.....hope is is well in paradise. 2 hrs till till the tebowcalypse
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

With all due respect and Im not taking anything away from what you do but there always seems to be an excuse, there is always another reason, theres always something that makes what Bush did different and right. You guys never adrdress the main issue either, like the fact that his admin gave away nuclear technology to Irans biggest partner or that he offered to help the other countries that are going to shit now. Does that seems sensible to you? If Obama did this you guys would be losing your minds and you think RP would be worse? ..............

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hi beach.....hope is is well in paradise. 2 hrs till till the tebowcalypse

It's all good.  Leg day in the books.  Family is leaving.  The big screen and house to myself.  Snacks on the ready.  About to see what kind of divine intervention takes place in Denver.  Hope you survive with the wife.   :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
With all due respect and Im not taking anything away from what you do but there always seems to be an excuse, there is always another reason, theres always something that makes what Bush did different and right. You guys never adrdress the main issue either, like the fact that his admin gave away nuclear technology to Irans biggest partner or that he offered to help the other countries that are going to shit now. Does that seems sensible to you? If Obama did this you guys would be losing your minds.

The approach and strategy where different. Bush didn't go into Pakistan like Obama is but he (Bush) was dealing with a different admin. With the nuke stuff....what exactly did Bush do..."he endorsed"...yeah so what. I have zero problem with him dealing anything to India. We need to be crawling up their ass. They can help balance things in Afghanistan, with China..everywhere. They are part of the solution or exit strategy in Afghanistan.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:)

You seem to have the same wiew on most political issues but  nevermind that..

Out of anyone you should now that alliances is fragile in the middle east we also supported Taleban, Osam BL at some time etc..

Can you give me one good thing our involvement in the middle east has brought us?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
The approach and strategy where different. Bush didn't go into Pakistan like Obama is but he (Bush) was dealing with a different admin. With the nuke stuff....what exactly did Bush do..."he endorsed"...yeah so what. I have zero problem with him dealing anything to India. We need to be crawling up their ass. They can help balance things in Afghanistan, with China..everywhere. They are part of the solution or exit strategy in Afghanistan.

He didnt endorse, he SOLD items to allow them to become nuclear capable. HUGE difference and were talking about Irans partner and others in the region who are enjoying an Arab spring. When RP suggestes the same thing for Iran you guys think hes a retard but Bush can sell reactors and technology over there and its aint a big deal. I just don't  get you guys.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
We never suported the Taliban or Bin Laden. The Taliban were a creation of the ISI (1994ish) against the Northern Alliance, who we did support. We supported them through the entire Soviet occupation. And sure we supported some bad guys, folks who we've fought again during the post 2001 invasion....but if we didn't get involved in the Middle East - what was the main aim of the Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan? Who backed Egypt when they invaded Israel? Why did we back Iran all those years including assisting the Brits in a coup? Hint - what does your car and our economy run on.

L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He didnt endorse, he SOLD items to allow them to become nuclear capable. HUGE difference and were talking about Irans partner and others in the region who are enjoying an Arab spring. When RP suggestes the same thing for Iran you guys think hes a retard but Bush can sell reactors and technology over there and its aint a big deal. I just don't  get you guys.

You need to be subjected to 30+ years off nonstop neoconservative propaganda to understand

I wont call it +30 years of conservative propaganda because then he would actually never vote for big government anti freedom politicians

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has embarked on a program to build civilian nuclear power
plants and is seeking cooperation and technical assistance from the United States and others. The
111th Congress approved a U.S.-UAE bilateral agreement on peaceful nuclear cooperation
pursuant to Section 123 of the Atomic Energy Act (AEA) of 1954. Then-U.S. Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice signed the proposed agreement on peaceful nuclear cooperation with the UAE
January 15, 2009. Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg signed a new version of the
agreement May 21, 2009; the Obama Administration submitted the proposed agreement to
Congress the same day.....

Who did what exactly. OBama...and I don't think a single thing has been done since.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We never suported the Taliban or Bin Laden. The Taliban were a creation of the ISI (1994ish) against the Northern Alliance, who we did support. We supported them through the entire Soviet occupation. And sure we supported some bad guys, folks who we've fought again during the post 2001 invasion....but if we didn't get involved in the Middle East - what was the main aim of the Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan? Who backed Egypt when they invaded Israel? Why did we back Iran all those years including assisting the Brits in a coup? Hint - what does your car and our economy run on.

Good post

So you want to keep control of the middle east to keep the oil flowing right?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Thanks for that information. There seems to be varying reports on how fr this agreement actually went. At the very least Bush signed the deal that got the ball rolling.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bush & Obama gave nuke capability to bad guys in the region/helped foster its growth...
and they tied ISR's hands from beating down these nuke plants...

in the nam eof oil stability, of course.

Ron Paul doesn't play that - he's okay with some growing pains as we move from oil and let israel beat the shit out of Iran. 

I guess some of you prefer to us USA credit to borrow $ from China to send 18 year old americans to die in the streets of tehran instead.  Brilliant.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Nothing warms my heart more than knowing regimes stuck in the seventh-century can have nuclear capabilities. It's good to know that a group of clerics that believe that the 12th Imam will come riding out of the clouds to save the Muslims when the apocalypse is upon them will soon have nuclear weapons.

If anyone with the mentality of a child should be allowed to have them then we should do the righteous thing and hand them out in trick-or-treat bags.