Author Topic: Roelly Squats 700 lbs for 9 Reps - August 28, 2011  (Read 17434 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Roelly squats..
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »
the one time i did that contest when i was 16 i still think roelly was there too and competed
there are pics floating around of him from that time
who would have thought that this guy would turn into just a beast
very impressive bber IMO

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2011, 09:02:49 PM »
roelly had a spotter.  just like jimmy pellechia
EXACTLY...got no doubt @ all hes really strong however You get a REAL idea how strong he is if he himself takes the bar off....walks backwards...then BY-HIMSELF squats right down and up again BY....HIMSELF, i was watching a Clown 3 weeks ago with a "Spotter" on the bench press 220kg for 7 Reps yelling and screaming his big month off....just Friday gone he was benching by himself got up to 160kg and done 8 by himself, then asks me for a spot............he loads up the bar to 220kg the same weight he had on just weeks before, i lift it off let go of the bar....he lowers it down shaking like hell comes 1/4 way up and the bar comes back down..........so a couple others run over and help me get the weight off his chest.

He gets up holding his chest and muttering under his breath something about me not "spotting" him, i told him to fuck off...if you can not do 1....JUST 1 rep by yourself with NO ONE touching the bar with any weight you put on the bar you shouldnt be doing it because it "Looks good".........been there done that shit back in the day like alot here no doubt.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2011, 09:04:28 PM »
160kg on the bench? thats fucking strong enough, bro

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2011, 09:05:22 PM »
i have a very hard time believing thats 700 pounds, not doubting it COMPLETELY but with those colored bumper plates who knows, looks a little easy to be 700 for reps to me.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 09:09:05 PM »
160kg on the bench? thats fucking strong enough, bro
yip correct it is... he is quiet strong anyway, if he stayed on 180kg and could do say 4 or so...all good  id give him spot for another 2-3 hard fought out reps making him really work for those 2-3, but like alot of guys hes "pushing" something with the aid of his training partner....not his own strength.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »
Oh boy... how soon we all forget kids...

5 and a half weeks out... insane.  :-X

this is awesome :)
g2g

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2011, 09:20:14 PM »
EXACTLY...got no doubt @ all hes really strong however You get a REAL idea how strong he is if he himself takes the bar off....walks backwards...then BY-HIMSELF squats right down and up again BY....HIMSELF, i was watching a Clown 3 weeks ago with a "Spotter" on the bench press 220kg for 7 Reps yelling and screaming his big month off....just Friday gone he was benching by himself got up to 160kg and done 8 by himself, then asks me for a spot............he loads up the bar to 220kg the same weight he had on just weeks before, i lift it off let go of the bar....he lowers it down shaking like hell comes 1/4 way up and the bar comes back down..........so a couple others run over and help me get the weight off his chest.

He gets up holding his chest and muttering under his breath something about me not "spotting" him, i told him to fuck off...if you can not do 1....JUST 1 rep by yourself with NO ONE touching the bar with any weight you put on the bar you shouldnt be doing it because it "Looks good".........been there done that shit back in the day like alot here no doubt.

Good post ... If u put the weight on the bar u should be able to get at least one rep
You dd exactly what I'd do
Coleman was super strong
500 barbell rows 585 front squats
And if u watch Coleman squat he does 6 or
7 plates back squats the same way he does
225 deep
And effortless he could easily rep
700 I think
choice is an illusion

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 09:21:25 PM »
i have a very hard time believing thats 700 pounds, not doubting it COMPLETELY but with those colored bumper plates who knows, looks a little easy to be 700 for reps to me.
[/quote

he's from the netherlands
you know we "europeans" have weird plates
in my gym we have different sized 25kg,20kg,15kg,10kg and 5kg plates

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 09:22:26 PM »
me and a couple of friends met him about 2 months before he filmed this at a guest posing at our state championship show and he was 315 pounds with abs, looked like he had 30 pound rocks under his skin in his back, seeing him in person is completely different than on video or pictures.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 09:23:02 PM »
stronger than any bodybuild out there that indlude kevin,, no onw match ron colman strength he was a power lifter in a bodybuild body,, he was very very strong actualy even now he is very very strong,, stronger than kevin ask kevin

gh15 approved

i think you mean he was a god in a bodybuilders body. he was blessed with the best genetics in every regard, no one will ever be able to match him. he messed himself up with too much insulin though, could have been absolutely perfect if he never got that gut of his. 

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 09:23:10 PM »
stronger than any bodybuild out there that indlude kevin,, no onw match ron colman strength he was a power lifter in a bodybuild body,, he was very very strong actualy even now he is very very strong,, stronger than kevin ask kevin

gh15 approved

Tried calling kev but it went straight to voicemail however I got diesel on the horn and he told me to go f*ck myself. Is there anybody else we can ask?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 09:24:05 PM »

this truelly is incredibly motivating
which my gym would be that "hardcore"
i cant learn anything in my gym, i'm the strongest there haha how pathetic that is

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 10:08:50 PM »
one thing me and jamaica boy agre upon is ron colman ,, just take a look into th evideos that will tel you the all story about ron colman ,,old style disgusting weights with white chalk ,, no balonie ,, infact it is so intimidating that i think most bodybuild would lift less! if they went into the same gymnasium,, this is pure power lifting what ron colman did ,, and he was very very VERY strong,, just lok into video as simople as thathe is the only! bodybuild that when done doing his exercise you just nod head from side to side in disbelif ,, i have not seen anyone as strong as him in bodybuild history and also having such endurance for he is not only strong in one exercise...he pulled it the allll training seassion ,, he is just was very strong ppower lifter that liked bodybuild and became one since he responded very well to hormone and had the structure and look ned in top bodybuild,,

rest asure you wont see anyone as strong as ron ,, he is not someone you can just say oh he was strong....he wss THE strongest out of a bunch of very strong bodybuildrs in modern bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 10:09:39 PM »
one thing me and jamaica boy agre upon is ron colman ,, just take a look into th evideos that will tel you the all story about ron colman ,,old style disgusting weights with white chalk ,, no balonie ,, infact it is so intimidating that i think most bodybuild would lift less! if they went into the same gymnasium,, this is pure power lifting what ron colman did ,, and he was very very VERY strong,, just lok into video as simople as thathe is the only! bodybuild that when done doing his exercise you just nod head from side to side in disbelif ,, i have not seen anyone as strong as him in bodybuild history and also having such endurance for he is not only strong in one exercise...he pulled it the allll training seassion ,, he is just was very strong ppower lifter that liked bodybuild and became one since he responded very well to hormone and had the structure and look ned in top bodybuild,,

rest asure you wont see anyone as strong as ron ,, he is not someone you can just say oh he was strong....he wss THE strongest out of a bunch of very strong bodybuildrs in modern bodybuild

gh15 approved

what about u GoH? are u one of the stronger bbers?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 10:16:09 PM »

I don't know if they're all like this but the bumper plates at my gym are red=25 kg, blue=20, yellow=15, if the bar weighs 40-45 lbs that puts his squat there at a little over 700 lbs.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2011, 10:46:54 PM »

gh15 approved
This is truth.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
700lbs for 9 reps!  :o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHWW!!  :o

Nice tandem-squat, weight distribution in something like 70/30%, so you can figure out how much it is without spotter.

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 11:24:13 PM »
You morons don't know how to squat - or not even what it is...

1. HE IS USING KNEE WRAPS = a lot of pounds

2. HE IS USING A SPOTTER = a lot of pounds

3. HE IS NOT DOING A FULL SQUAT = it is not a squat

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2011, 12:07:09 AM »
Oh boy... how soon we all forget kids...

5 and a half weeks out... insane.  :-X

Brian Dobsons highly anabolic saliva applied transdermally to Ronnies back, is what gave him the strength to deadlift 800 solid ass pounds. Now you know the secret.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2011, 12:11:20 AM »
700lbs for 9 reps!  :o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHWW!!  :o

The guy in the back is acting like a lift, has his arms under Roelly pits.  That's not even close to doing 700 solo for reps.  And how did Ronnie's name pop up again?  How about comparing that lift to one of Kamali's?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2011, 12:12:17 AM »
gh15 was one of the strongest especially in pressing ..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 12:17:57 AM »
hahah Roelly and a complete "set" of spotters. rofl  ::) wow really impressive.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »
gh15 was one of the strongest especially in pressing ..

i see, you try to look like u would know who he is?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2011, 12:34:57 AM »

i see, you try to look like u would know who he is?
I believe so ... if he was honest he gave more than enough clues

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2011, 12:43:21 AM »
wanna tell?

i kinda have the feeling he is günther but thats just a feeling