Author Topic: Roelly Squats 700 lbs for 9 Reps - August 28, 2011  (Read 17438 times)

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Roelly Squats 700 lbs for 9 Reps - August 28, 2011
« on: December 17, 2011, 05:23:29 PM »
700lbs for 9 reps!  :o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHWW!!  :o

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Roelly squats..
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 05:27:20 PM »
Roellys 700lbs DESTROYS lil bitch Ronnies 800lbs with suit and shit  8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 05:39:23 PM »
Yep, strongest bodybuilder right now.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
Goddamn

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 05:54:55 PM »
beast

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »
not even close to ron,, not even close! ,, ron colman did those effortless,, was much taller which make the squat harder, and was just stronger period ,, this is not in ron colman level ,, it is strong lift ,, very strong lift ,, but ron colman? i think generation nothingness forget what and who ron colman was,, i sugest looking into videos of past ,,

no bodybudilder ever! was stronger than ron colman

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »
not even close to ron,, not even close! ,, ron colman did those effortless,, was much taller which make the squat harder, and was just stronger period ,, this is not in ron colman level ,, it is strong lift ,, very strong lift ,, but ron colman? i think generation nothingness forget what and who ron colman was,, i sugest looking into videos of past ,,

gh15 approved

::)

Ronnie was using suit in that video, therefore NOT legit squat.

Roelly is just using belt. No suit, no power cage, no nothing. Basically RAW 700lbs squat for 9 reps.

I dare you find another PRO bodybuildier on VIDEO, repping 700lbs with no suit  :-*

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 06:09:51 PM »
 :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 06:14:59 PM »
:-*

i do hope you joking ,, this is a joke,, lol have you see kevin before olympia benchnig 5 plates each side? hardly any spoter fella just woke up in morning bodyfat sub 6 lol you fellas are nuts lol this is balonie colorful plates reping in the offseason with spoter from get go lol comon now lol

and ron colman was MUCH stronger than anyone including kevin

roley is strong yes,, but NOTHING NOTHING in the level im talkign about ,, you realy need to look into kevin and ron strength those fella were sub 6% sometime sub 5% on the way to o and lifting weight who risk their bodybuild career ,,i can not believe you compare this to ron lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »
I hope some of you dopeheads realize there is a world of difference bewteen squatting 800 at 6 ft for a couple and squatting 700 for a few reps at 5'7" ... what morons who never squatted ...

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 06:24:35 PM »
I hope some of you dopeheads realize there is a world of difference bewteen squatting 800 at 6 ft for a couple and squatting 700 for a few reps at 5'7" ... what morons who never squatted ...

Who the fuck cares about height, really??  ::) let me guess, you're "tall" arent you?

When it comes to end of the day, 700lbs is still 700 fucking lbs, being that you're 5'7 or 6'8

What dont you go and play basketball shitbag  ::)

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »

gh15 approved

Kevin was benching at 1AM, and NOT in the morning. It was a 495 bench with spotting. Not nearly impressive as Roelly.
Ronnie on the other hand aways did those half reps. Shittier technique you could possibly imagine, you cant count those half reps as legit

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »
I bet that Ronnie could have FRONT SQUATTED 700lbs!

On his "Unbelievable" video he was dieting for the 2000 Olympia (6 weeks out) and he repped out with 585 for reps

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 06:34:05 PM »
roelly had a spotter.  just like jimmy pellechia

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 06:42:38 PM »
Who the fuck cares about height, really??  ::) let me guess, you're "tall" arent you?

When it comes to end of the day, 700lbs is still 700 fucking lbs, being that you're 5'7 or 6'8

What dont you go and play basketball shitbag  ::)

you are real dumb

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »
::)

Ronnie was using suit in that video, therefore NOT legit squat.

Roelly is just using belt. No suit, no power cage, no nothing. Basically RAW 700lbs squat for 9 reps.

I dare you find another PRO bodybuildier on VIDEO, repping 700lbs with no suit  :-*

don't know if you can call it completely raw though when his spotters arms are wrapped around him and helping throughout each rep like that. not exactly like wearing a suit but much different from lifting completely raw 

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »
Platz... with all due respect and I never go at people on this site, but I think you have to be absolutely crazy to compare Roellys strength to Ron Colemans.  There really is no comparing Ronnie to anyone in terms of strength for a bodybuilder and in terms of just being a bodybuilder. 

Roellys strength reminds me more of Dennis James.  Watch Dennis James "Back to the Basics" where Dennis is incline barbell pressing 500, front squatting 500... for reps!

Not Ronnie's strength, no way no how.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »
That homo is getting spotted every rep. Trains as awful as Kamali.
P

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 07:07:42 PM »
Roellys 700lbs DESTROYS lil bitch Ronnies 800lbs with suit and shit  8)

Hi Quincy Winklaar
getbig or getgot

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 07:18:22 PM »

i do hope you joking ,, this is a joke,, lol have you see kevin before olympia benchnig 5 plates each side? hardly any spoter fella just woke up in morning bodyfat sub 6 lol you fellas are nuts lol this is balonie colorful plates reping in the offseason with spoter from get go lol comon now lol

and ron colman was MUCH stronger than anyone including kevin

roley is strong yes,, but NOTHING NOTHING in the level im talkign about ,, you realy need to look into kevin and ron strength those fella were sub 6% sometime sub 5% on the way to o and lifting weight who risk their bodybuild career ,,i can not believe you compare this to ron lol

gh15 approved

NO! he was NOT stronger than Kevin, that is lie!

l

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
Oh boy... how soon we all forget kids...

5 and a half weeks out... insane.  :-X

L.L

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 08:09:18 PM »

sick SOB...best ever...Rolly cant even carry Ronnies gym bag

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »

Haha, that video is so awesome.  "Light weight".

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2011, 08:38:38 PM »

gh15 approved

Funny you mention this. I was squatting 325 the other day for 5 very deep reps. The owner of my gym whos a pro power lifter said that's incredibly strong for someone my height -6'4. I always thought my legs were really weak, but maybe he was right.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »

NO! he was NOT stronger than Kevin, that is lie!

stronger than any bodybuild out there that indlude kevin,, no onw match ron colman strength he was a power lifter in a bodybuild body,, he was very very strong actualy even now he is very very strong,, stronger than kevin ask kevin

gh15 approved
fallen angel