Author Topic: Phil Heath outgunned by hot FBB  (Read 8112 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath outgunned by hot FBB
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 03:03:54 PM »

:D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 03:07:51 PM »
Best...bodybuilder...in. ..the...world.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 03:13:37 PM »
Best...bodybuilder...in...the...world.

lol
#

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
Haha Guntaaar doesn't even compete any more and he's absolutey dwarfing Heath in that pic.

I'm pretty sure that's years ago. Phil is not with Metrx

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2011, 04:16:47 PM »

Sticking up for the black dude huh?  ;D

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
Phil physique look good on stage ! Small mid section and round muscles etc.

And I really disagree about the foundation thing it doesn't make since to me instead we talk about his physique we talk about his hormone usage !

Which is not our business nor anyone and if you guys are right with the foundation then what about his body response to gear isn't this some sort of a foundation !

I'm not Phil fan but come on guys give a guy a break IMHO he deserve the win 100%.

Yes I want bodybuilding to go back to Arnold and lee era but why would I take away someone achievement now !

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »
is he off? or not that huge looking cause offseason and therefore fatter? seems overall much smaller than usually

off? fuck some of you are retarded

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 04:28:12 PM »
Phil physique look good on stage ! Small mid section and round muscles etc.

And I really disagree about the foundation thing it doesn't make since to me instead we talk about his physique we talk about his hormone usage !

Which is not our business nor anyone and if you guys are right with the foundation then what about his body response to gear isn't this some sort of a foundation !

I'm not Phil fan but come on guys give a guy a break IMHO he deserve the win 100%.

Yes I want bodybuilding to go back to Arnold and lee era but why would I take away someone achievement now !

reesopind to hormones has nothing to do with foundation ,, 2 diff things,, yes building foundation take steroids too! but the respond to hormones in general is diff,, remember philsulina built is MAINLY on hgh and insulina ....aas do not play such big rol in this blow up doll physiqe,,

take the hgh and insulina and in his case you stay with ZERO BODYBUILD,, try it and see,, ofcourse it cant happen for he will lose title and lose even the ability to place! on o stage

as i said before ,,, he is sponge ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 05:09:11 PM »
jesus, Gunter is DESTROYING him on arms. :o

phil arms are shaped perfectly.. tris in particular his arms are big but nowhere as big as people believe....
its the shape that carries the illusion
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »
phil arms are shaped perfectly.. tris in particular his arms are big but nowhere as big as people believe....
its the shape that carries the illusion
Phil has big lateral tricep heads, whereas someone like Ronnie has a big middle head---which is why his lateral heads don't look as impressive.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 05:19:56 PM »
Phil has big lateral tricep heads, whereas someone like Ronnie has a big middle head---which is why his lateral heads don't look as impressive.
yep....
lateral head casts that illusion
choice is an illusion

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 05:48:10 PM »
reesopind to hormones has nothing to do with foundation ,, 2 diff things,, yes building foundation take steroids too! but the respond to hormones in general is diff,, remember philsulina built is MAINLY on hgh and insulina ....aas do not play such big rol in this blow up doll physiqe,,

take the hgh and insulina and in his case you stay with ZERO BODYBUILD,, try it and see,, ofcourse it cant happen for he will lose title and lose even the ability to place! on o stage

as i said before ,,, he is sponge ,,

gh15 approved

I respect your opinion, but for me if he goes to the gym and lift weights and sweat then Phil do work hard unless he inject and grow watching tv !

Maybe his thick skin less speration is not many wants including me, but i cant give myself the right to take his win away from him I believe I better congrats him forgetting what I want for a moment and giving a good feeling to him showing it's not all about what I want and how I think.

About the hormone well I can't comment on that since I don't have much experience.

But all I can say is whatever he uses its working for him even so i wish this era of thick skin and less separation goes away but this up to the judges.

Im just happy for a bodybuilder that's all I'm trying to say.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
I respect your opinion, but for me if he goes to the gym and lift weights and sweat then Phil do work hard unless he inject and grow watching tv !

Maybe his thick skin less speration is not many wants including me, but i cant give myself the right to take his win away from him I believe I better congrats him forgetting what I want for a moment and giving a good feeling to him showing it's not all about what I want and how I think.

About the hormone well I can't comment on that since I don't have much experience.

But all I can say is whatever he uses its working for him even so i wish this era of thick skin and less separation goes away but this up to the judges.

Im just happy for a bodybuilder that's all I'm trying to say.

he is mr o ,, no oen can take this away from him ,, so everyone who talk balonie including gh15... its all talk for he has the title ,, reality is something yuo need to face,, i accept reality i just dont agree iwth it sometime

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 02:00:23 AM »
he is mr o ,, no oen can take this away from him ,, so everyone who talk balonie including gh15... its all talk for he has the title ,, reality is something yuo need to face,, i accept reality i just dont agree iwth it sometime

gh15 approved

I know what you mean we totally seeing it differently ! Not trying to doubt you since you can be anyone you like! but if you really been there and done it for long I'm sure you seeing it differently than an average guy like me.

Who also loved the old era.

And I know you say no friends in bodybuilding but for me everyone is a friend not just bodybuilders until proven me wrong been not worthy.

So maybe that's why I support the brother of iron.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 02:18:59 AM »
Since than he learned to never stand straight in front of camera while taking pic with someone  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »
When the mass monsters where winning the shows everybody was crying about the smaller guys, labrada should beat lee hany, shawn ray should beat dorian, now you finally have a smaller guy who is mr o, and people are now crying that he is not wide enough, i guess you just cannot please people.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 02:20:33 PM »
ttt

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 02:28:01 PM »
When the mass monsters where winning the shows everybody was crying about the smaller guys, labrada should beat lee hany, shawn ray should beat dorian, now you finally have a smaller guy who is mr o, and people are now crying that he is not wide enough, i guess you just cannot please people.
When Phil won he was in the 240s, when Ronnie Cleman won his 1st, he was 249, when Dorian won his 1st, I think he was in the 240s...so, I don't consider Phil a "smaller guy".

I think people don't like the fact that Phil won for various reasons, one is that he did it so quickly. Another is because Phil as of right now doesn't get stupidly big in the offseason and grows into contest shape, s when people see him in the offseason, he looks like a guy who lifts, not like a guy who won Mr. O...in short, they don't find hm impressive---unless it's in contest shape.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
When Phil won he was in the 240s, when Ronnie Cleman won his 1st, he was 249, when Dorian won his 1st, I think he was in the 240s...so, I don't consider Phil a "smaller guy".

I think people don't like the fact that Phil won for various reasons, one is that he did it so quickly. Another is because Phil as of right now doesn't get stupidly big in the offseason and grows into contest shape, s when people see him in the offseason, he looks like a guy who lifts, not like a guy who won Mr. O...in short, they don't find hm impressive---unless it's in contest shape.

Yep, plus a lot of the guys here are brainwashed by gh15's opinion of Phil. Everyone raves about Flex and very few here would complain if he'd won an Olympia or more, but he was just as narrow as Phil and less muscular, not to mention the overuse of oil. The whole current lineup is weak, but I think Phil would've been top 2 or 3 even in the 90s. People romanticize the 90s guys here but as good as a lot of them were, they weren't any bigger than Phil or have his completeness.