Author Topic: Worlds Biggest Arms - 31 inches around - Moustafa Ismail  (Read 27187 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Worlds Biggest Arms - 31 inches around - Moustafa Ismail
« on: December 18, 2011, 10:07:37 AM »
Moustafa Ismail has a dream of making a name for himself on the world professional bodybuilding scene.

The 24-year-old Franklin resident may have gotten his foot in the door recently when representatives of the Guinness Book of World Records made a special trip from London to measure his bulging arms — Herculean muscles measuring a whopping 31 inches around. Ismail’s arms could be the biggest and strongest in the world, according to his friend and manager Justin Sulham of Foxborough.

Nobody will know for sure until the newest edition of the record book comes out next September, but just the fact that Guinness sent a team to photograph and measure Ismail’s impressive biceps and triceps — a gathering of data that took place on Nov. 1 — is enough to make both men proud. “It took me 15 years of working out, working out,” said a grinning Ismail.

Coming originally from Alexandria, Egypt, Ismail had eyed a position on the national bodybuilding team of Egypt, but found the dream hampered by the limited resources there. So he turned his eyes westward. Sulham, himself a bodybuilder, is helping him along the way, offering support and encouragement and a challenge: He and Ismail are both preparing to compete in a major bodybuilding event, the Jay  Cutler Classic, in May. It will be Ismail’s attempt at earning his pro card.

“We will be competing against one another,” said Sulham. Sulham is also directing a documentary film following Ismail in his quest for the world record and his pro bodybuilding dream, with help from Shaun Cyr of North Attleboro and a team of about eight others — the hope is to release the film at the same time as the 2012 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, and to show it at various film festivals.

“Here in America he (Ismail) is finding people do not understand his physique, his record breaking arms. This film will tell his story, and introduce people to the man beneath the biceps,” Sulham said. The filming will continue through the next year, he said, and there are plans to make a trip to Egypt to get some footage there. He said the focus is on making the film inspirational and family friendly. “I want people to enjoy it, laugh a little bit, be inspired themselves, and all in all walk away from the screening thinking ‘if he can achieve his dreams, so can I,’” said Sulham.

Sulham met Ismail at Gold’s Gym in Foxborough in January and was instantly impressed with his arms. He was convinced Ismail was in the running as a record-breaker, and was further inspired by Ismail’s pursuit of his dream to break into the bodybuilding world. After having previously formed a friendship with filmmaker Christopher Bell, who is known for his  film “Bigger, Stronger, Faster: The Side Effects of Being American” that won in the documentary category at the 2008  Sundance Film Festival, Sulham got interested in doing film himself.

“I became inspired to shoot a documentary, but I didn’t know on what. Fast forward a few months. I met him (Ismail) and I said, ‘that’s the film. I’m going to help him break the world record.’” Sulham contacted Guinness and got the ball rolling.

He certainly knew what he was talking about, having made his own name on the bodybuilding scene — he is a past winner of the state Strongman championship and spent time ranked among the state’s strongest men until an injury put him temporarily into a wheelchair in 2009. Now Sulham is determined to help Ismail earn a niche in the bodybuilding world, and perhaps reclaim his as well.

The film and the upcoming competition, said Sulham, “was a way to challenge myself and to challenge Mo to want to break the record.”
Ismail comes from strong stock. His father was an Egyptian wrestler, he said. “My father, he was big naturally,” said Ismail, who recounted hours and hours spent at gyms in Alexandria as a kid, even spending the night sometimes so he could work out before school — at one gym he was told he was too small and shouldn’t come, but he disregarded the criticism and didn’t let his dream die, even going on to open his own gym.

Now at 270 pounds, Ismail said he really enjoys the atmosphere of the bodybuilding gym where “it’s just lifting the weights and screaming.” “I get up at 5 a.m. I try to get done with work by 11 because I want to go work out. Then I go to my next job from 3 to 11,” said Ismail. Ismail runs two gas stations, including Irving on Lincoln Street in Franklin and a station on Rte. 9 east, while Sulham works part-time at a GNC store and runs security at a bar.

Keeping up his body is a lot of work, said Ismail. In a day, he may take in as much as three pounds of chicken, and a pound of steak or fish. When he takes in carbs, he may eat an entire box of rice or a whole sleeve of rice cakes, plus up to four cups of almonds and two gallons of water, plus protein shakes. Then there are the work outs. Ismail lives for his workouts, which he completes at least six days a week.

“It makes me in a better mood. You’re just focusing. And I like that in this type of sport you can see your improvement in your shape. I know they are growing, my chest, my shoulders, my arms. I love the weights.” His personal best so far, he said, was lifting 500 pounds for six repetitions. The upcoming competition, says Ismail, “it’s not about the title. It’s about finding trust in yourself.”

“Then you can go around the world and compete with no fear,” he said. As for Sulham, he said one of his main reasons for doing the film on Ismail and helping him pursue his dream is “to do something worthwhile.” “For me, I want to feel I did something that mattered with my life, and I feel helping a man achieve his dream of making history and shattering a world record will allow me to do that,” he said.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/franklin/features/x2019334818/Strong-arming-Guinness-Man-may-have-biggest-arms-in-the-world#axzz1guSAGmET

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Worlds Biggest Arms - 31 inches around - Moustafa Ismail
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 10:10:03 AM »
terrorist alert

need to report to homeland security

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 10:34:54 AM »
Yet another oilbag imbecile.  :(

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 10:39:40 AM »

Oil of peace  ::)

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
this is fellas what my true idol is, this is no kigtropina no no not a single iu of kigtropina here,,  this is legit legit,, as I say again and again the most legitiest BALONIE of all times ! balonie on the left balonie on the right and balonie in the brain ! ,, oh and I am sure balonie in the cock ,,

balonie approved  :D
g2g

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
Dude is retarded pumping that much oil into his arms. Obviously he has no future anymore in bodybuilding and has become a joke.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
The Jay Cutler Classic will be his attempt at a pro card?

Seems off...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »
you know what the sad part is....
it's no diffrent then Phil..... just phil has the hgh/insulina mass with it.
this guy does not.....
phil his arms are just as full of oil .... he just carries it better because he has a lot more musclemass.
morons like this ruin bodybuilding, because to the normal public this is real muscle... 
Be Happy,
Optimus

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »
this guy does not.....
phil his arms are just as full of oil .... he just carries it better because he has a lot more musclemass.
morons like this ruin bodybuilding, because to the normal public this is real muscle... 

Phil doesn't have 31" arms

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »
oh boy :D

g2g

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »
Moustafa Ismail has a dream of making a name for himself on the world professional bodybuilding scene.

Weider principles...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
That's a great pic of arnie and jusop, never seen it before

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 11:12:18 AM »
Phil doesn't have 31" arms
really he does not???  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
where did i say that ? really mr. bright light are you?
i said his arms are just as full of oil...... read!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess it's troll rush hour again on getbig....
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
oh boy :D

possibly shopped? that looks ridic

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
def shopped

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »
That's a great pic of arnie and jusop, never seen it before
looks shopped....
damn tito beat me to it....
Be Happy,
Optimus

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 11:26:30 AM »
someone should check if it's shopped I highly doubt it
g2g

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »
it's shopped, bicep peak in particular has been fiddled as if his hand was turned inwards and flexing

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 11:31:55 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »
This really brings the authenticity of Guinness world records into question..
from incomplete data

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »
hopefully they will consult with someone who knows what they are talking about before giving him the nod.
They don't look anywhere near 31" though, nowhere near Valentinos proportions and didn't he oil up to 27"?
This really brings the authenticity of Guinness world records into question..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 11:48:50 AM »
its sickening how most people think these are legit big arms

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 11:50:34 AM »
this guy does not.....
Yes, Phil's arms are so full of oil, you can see it thru all the striations ::)
and Phil's forearms are full of oil as well, even though he uses a forearm machine at the gym ::)

plus, Phil's arms are about 8 inches smaller.

Is this the fat gut that was pictured on the subway with his girl?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 11:52:53 AM »
agreed, someone contact guinness and give them the heads up!
[/quote]
its sickening how most people think these are legit big arms

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »
Yes, Phil's arms are so full of oil, you can see it thru all the striations ::)
and Phil's forearms are full of oil as well, even though he uses a forearm machine at the gym ::)

plus, Phil's arms are about 8 inches smaller.

Is this the fat gut that was pictured on the subway with his girl?
yes phil his arms are full of oil...
when injected deep enough you keep all the striations..... you should know that!
and yes bodybuilders do inject in forearms!
and i was not talking about size... i said the are just as full of oil.. never mentioned a number....
this guy just does not have the mass..... when you have mass , and inject deep enough.... = phill.....
when you overdo stuff you have valvolino... and guys like him.... 
Be Happy,
Optimus