Author Topic: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man! you can't afford this!"  (Read 7829 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man! you can't afford this!"
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »
Bouncer didn't do anything wrong there. You can't get in someones face and scream at them at the top of your lungs. That spoiled douch bagge is lucky he didn't get his head cracked open.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 12:23:19 PM »
It's a shame he wasn't.

imo No. Pushing someone is the least he should have done. Hes already told him " your not getting in" so everything the fella does after that is threatening. Because hes already been told hes not getting in.. So if the fella rusn up top your face again it's threatening..

He was working... bottom line.  300lbs bouncers are not there to hurt ignorant 170lbs college graduates, no matter how much they think they are fly. Only if the guy would've kicked the bouncer the bouncer would have been allowed to use pain tactics to bring the twink down and surrender him to the police.

The bouncer didn't win shit.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 12:25:30 PM »
He was working... bottom line.  300lbs bouncers are not there to hurt ignorant 170lbs college graduates, no matter how much they think they are fly. Only if the guy would've kicked the bouncer the bouncer would have been allowed to use pain tactics to bring the twink down and surrender him to the police.

The bouncer didn't win shit.

Should have put him to the ground the first time he got touched and called the p p p  Police then.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »
Bouncer didn't do anything wrong there. You can't get in someones face and scream at them at the top of your lungs. That spoiled douch bagge is lucky he didn't get his head cracked open.

Will do this do the wrong guy and get killed. And it could all have been prevented if he got a reality check right then and there  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2011, 12:28:13 PM »
Those fags shouldn`t go out drinking.

io856

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »
Those fags shouldn`t go out drinking.
yep  ;D

hopefully they are scared off

Heisenberg

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »
Was that Big Black? ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 12:31:01 PM »
Should have put him to the ground the first time he got touched and called the p p p  Police then.

Definetely I agree with this.

The bouncer got personal while on work, which is not good, he will probably lose his job there aswell. Not his fault the jsutice system is what it is but you don't behave like that during world unless there's a true threat. Not "true threat" like swedish and finnish justice system would define one, but a REAL one. The big man just wanted to do it that way because he did have the sittuation in perfect control, he decided how it's gonna end, he decided he will push him as hard as he can and hope he gets hurt while dropping on the ground.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »
we're forgetting the best part of the video. Who the fuck says "you cant afford this!" during a scuffle  ;D ;D

...besides the part when he flew like a white jordan

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 12:32:46 PM »
we're forgetting the best part of the video. Who the fuck says "you cant afford this!" during a scuffle  ;D ;D

Atleast he had some vocabulary, but god I hate that american "college life/horror films/scream"- voice he had.

It would've been funnyer if he was; "JENNI HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOu, HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU, JENNI!" lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »
we're forgetting the best part of the video. Who the fuck says "you cant afford this!" during a scuffle  ;D ;D

...besides the part when he flew like a white jordan
A preppy spolied fuck who couldn`t fight his way out of a paper bag.

Some of these fucks are so used to getting their way in their world, that when they hit the outside,they just can`t accept that they can`t just do or say anything they want to without repercussions.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 12:35:58 PM »
Atleast he had some vocabulary, but god I hate that american "college life/horror films/scream"- voice he had.

It would've been funnyer if he was; "JENNI HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOu, HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU, JENNI!" lol

at least we didn't have to endure the Plague which is Certian African American fellas trashtalking. And wiggers I suppose.

No girls screaming either!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »
Granted that bouncer could have killed both those twinks but I NEVER get that close to someone and square up to them. Great way to get a headbutt in the face.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »
at least we didn't have to endure the Plague which is Certian African American fellas trashtalking. And wiggers I suppose.

No girls screaming either!!

lol two.. awefully bad things doesn't make it good  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011, 12:40:41 PM »
Granted that bouncer could have killed both those twinks but I NEVER get that close to someone and square up to them. Great way to get a headbutt in the face.
Yup.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »

Was about to mention that. Well not the headbutt thing. But Unlesss your Bubba the 400 pound black bouncer the the fella squaring of to you is a tiny white fella dont let someone get in your face like that while you're having your hands down. And that doesn't just go for bouncers.  When he bent down he could have suckerpunched the fuck out of the black dude when he stood up again. I doubt it would have caused something in that scenario though lol. Could hava come up with a  headbutt also.

at the 00:29 mark. black dude wouldnt have had time to react to anything...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2011, 12:45:46 PM »
I know what you mean but i have seen people headbutt others before and then bolt. A sly headbutt and a sprint and the black guy would never catch him however had a possible and then he would have looked very stupid.

Just no need to be in that position. I really did not see the need for the bouncer to react like that but then again I do not know the laws, area or type of club etc it so.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
I know what you mean but i have seen people headbutt others before and then bolt. A sly headbutt and a sprint and the black guy would never catch him however had a possible and then he would have looked very stupid.

Just no need to be in that position. I really did not see the need for the bouncer to react like that but then again I do not know the laws, area or type of club etc it so.

Do bouncers get kicked in the balls a lot? Black dude wouldnt have catched up But theres another bouncer there also I think which rpobably would have. Well the fella was too drunk to run fast either way

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2011, 12:49:46 PM »
I have never seen anyone get kicked in the balls and it has never happened to me thank God.

I am sure it happens. Second bouncer was there and quite relaxed also so I guess they did have it covered. No need for the constant pushing though.

I have zero ego on the door and luckily so far it works. If someone wants to shout and curse at me trying to goad me into a fight like water off a ducks back. They soon get bored and walk away.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
I have never seen anyone get kicked in the balls and it has never happened to me thank God.

I am sure it happens. Second bouncer was there and quite relaxed also so I guess they did have it covered. No need for the constant pushing though.

I have zero ego on the door and luckily so far it works. If someone wants to shout and curse at me trying to goad me into a fight like water off a ducks back. They soon get bored and walk away.

I would assume thats smarter then a headbutt if you would for some reason want to mess with a bouncer. Since if the headbutt doesn't land flush or you suck at him there's a possibility of getting grabbed right away (?) and then you're in for a beating.

...What if you get pushed? a few times? and it made you have to take a step back as in more then just a tiny push

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2011, 01:02:37 PM »
If someone goes to push me or lay hands on me immediately i rush them and push them back.

If it is a tiny but aggressive drunk guy (which has happened) I just push him half grabbing him and putting him on the ground telling him to fuck off and just head on the night is early etc if he heads on he could get in another bar etc.

If someone proper pushes me then I will be as forceful as I can be in sorting it out as quickly as I can. I always make sure that they are never in my personal space. I will always keep at least arms length distance between them and me so if they are determined enough to get through it and push me then I will push them back immediately often to the ground and hold them there until either the police or other bar staff arrive etc. In Belfast police can be there in 30 seconds.

Generally very few people want to fight with doormen or even get aggressive. I am very diplomatic and relaxed and so far it has worked very well. Two aggressive guys will always end in a scrap.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »
If someone goes to push me or lay hands on me immediately i rush them and push them back.

Push them were? Just a push back as in what he did? or out of the pub? doesn't they just come back after you push like in the video? I would be concerned with the fella coming back swinging if you just push back..

Im not out much but Ive never had problem with doormen either. I know some of them can be power hungry assholes. But I have No sympathy for drunk people messing with a non agressive bouncer they deserve what they give.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2011, 01:07:46 PM »
LOL @ Swede thinking bouncers are the toughest guys on the planet. Poor Brock has been assed out for "doormen". ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »
LOL @ Swede thinking bouncers are the toughest guys on the planet

your reading skills seems to be about as weak as your deadlift compared to BW  ;D managed the 1.5x bw lift yet Kaz?  ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »
If in pub out of pub as quick as I can. If at the door I will push them away from bar generally on ground or until they decide to shoot on. This does not happen very often at all in the bar I am in. It is rare.

Sometimes they do come back mainly they don't. A guy who wants to fight will just smack you or start scrapping. None of the pushing etc in the majority of cases.

Once they are outside I can switch inside with another doorman and stay offside so I am not there antagonising him furthur so he moves on quicker. Then I move back out when he is gone. Stops causing a scene at the bar.

BTW I am not a tough guy at all. The door is a customer service job and I am luck enough that I can speak to people as well as looking big, which does also help.