Author Topic: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man! you can't afford this!"  (Read 7826 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

only ....somewhere lol.

One patient black fella that's for sure.
I wish the white dude would have thrown just One punch. And then get CRUSHED lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man!"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 11:46:38 AM »
Yes cause that never happens in Sweden.....in Sweden drunk guys get beat up and robbed by midgets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man! you can'ta fford this!"
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 11:50:32 AM »
im pretty sure that those last few pushes actually do qualify for a lawsuit. the first time or two the guy ran into the bouncer first, but after that the bouncer was pushing him without any physical contact happening before hand. bouncers really only have the right to self defense.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
Re: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man!"
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 11:50:43 AM »
Yes cause that never happens in Sweden.....in Sweden drunk guys get beat up and robbed by midgets.

no one threatens people with lawsuits no lol

"YOU CANT AFFORD THIS!!!" hahahah

io856

Re: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man! you can't afford this!"
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 11:52:36 AM »
the black fella doesn't know and can't handle that job

and no not patient, swede

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »
the black fella doesn't know and can't handle that job

"say it again!" I wonder what he said. Seems like he got mad after that.

I cannot understand why you're Still mouthing of when you get pushed and flew like a bitch... Time to go home..

I would call it Very patient. They got Thrown Out for something also. Assuming they were in at one point

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 11:54:26 AM »
lol...run to daddy and call the family lawyer...Can't be treated like that by the negro.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: "That's a Assault man! thats a lawsuit man! you can'ta fford this!"
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 11:54:52 AM »
im pretty sure that those last few pushes actually do qualify for a lawsuit. the first time or two the guy ran into the bouncer first, but after that the bouncer was pushing him without any physical contact happening before hand. bouncers really only have the right to self defense.
Depends on what you can sue for...what exactly will it be, pain and suffering, mental anguish?
Have to have proof...people just say shit because they either are cheap, Money hungry bastards, or are trying to scare the other person out of a fight, like back in the day people would say "I know Karate".

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »
stroNg félla
pushéd by hIm

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 12:01:15 PM »
if the bouncer sayes he can't get in, he can't ge in, period.

But he DID push the guy like in some cartoon and he could've gotten the twink hurt, and at the end he wasn't a bouncer anymore but a guy who got personal.

Common sense should be used here... but that doesn't apply in america.

But personally I'm with the big black bouncer, because I hate people who think they can act how they please and get inside a club. There's plenty of reasons why a guy aren't allowed to go in a club and the bouncer is adviced to follow the rules.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
that video is sooooooo old

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 12:02:40 PM »

io856

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 12:03:39 PM »

But he DID push the guy like in some cartoon and he could've gotten the twink hurt, and at the end he wasn't a bouncer anymore but a guy who got personal.

exactly he got personal

reality is theres two guys working there at the door that we can see and one can go fckin stand and talk to the guy until he gets bored and leaves  :-\

the other guy should have stepped in anyway because he knew his co worker was like that  ::) (and felt too beta) but of course he wanted the action  ::)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2011, 12:05:23 PM »
I'm seeing on a bunch of hotheads on both sides...no one wins...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2011, 12:05:41 PM »
exactly he got personal

reality is theres two guys working there at the door that we can see and one can go fckin stand and talk to the guy until he gets bored and leaves  :-\

the other guy should have stepped in anyway because he knew his co worker was like that  ::) but of course he wanted the action  ::)

well, it got personal after the white fella called the black fella something. I wonder what. At least the white idiot was smart enough to not throw a punch lol.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »

That's not Kai Greene at door  :o

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 12:06:58 PM »
exactly he got personal

reality is theres two guys working there at the door that we can see and one can go fckin stand and talk to the guy until he gets bored and leaves  :-\

the other guy should have stepped in anyway because he knew his co worker was like that  ::) (and felt too beta) but of course he wanted the action  ::)

Yes, like I said, I'm with the bouncer only on a personal level because i can't stand big mouths. That's it. The white guy deserved all that degrading throwing :D.

BUT If he gets sued, loses and has to pay big bucks for the twink for 2 years, it is justyfied and right.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »

When someone gets Right in your face and starts shouting you should have the right to push the motherf0cker out of the way since its very threatening. And you should be concerned about your own saftey. Then the black fella did what the white fella did. got in his face and shouted.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 12:10:00 PM »
When someone gets Right in your face and starts shouting you should have the right to push the motherf0cker out of the way since its very threatening. Thent he black fella did what the white fella did. got in his face and shouted.

He was working... not the same. If he did that during his freetime then by all means.

Common sense should be used. The guy is a bear, the white guy is an insecure and egoistic loser with a suit on who just bad mouths and didn't raise his hands on the bouncer. No threats there.

io856

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 12:11:52 PM »
He was working... not the same. If he did that during his freetime then by all means.

Common sense should be used. The guy is a bear, the white guy is an insecure and egoistic loser with a suit on who just bad mouths and didn't raise his hands on the bouncer. No threats there.
Exactly...

Just another drunk guy with dutch courage. Should be everyday business for the bouncer... knowing he isn't gonna hang around for the whole night. But then again egos are at stake  ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 12:13:20 PM »
Exactly...

Just another drunk guy with dutch courage. Should be everyday business for the bouncer... knowing he isn't gonna hang around for the whole night. But then again egos are at stake  ::)

To me it looked like it was everyday business until the fella laid his hands on him and then called him something..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 12:16:22 PM »

And if he would have gotten Punched he would Realise he can't act like this. And might re-think a lot of things. Now hes going to continue to act like an ass.
Fella was BEGGING for a reality check. And It's a shame it would have been illegal for the bouncer to give him one.

shouting in someones face should be threatening enough to legally defend yourself. I know the shouting stuff seems to be common in america though so maybe people are used to it.. Walking agressivly towards you will shouting = punch in the face first before you get punched.. I gues sbeing a bouncer makes it different.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »
but he wasn't punched, swede

he wasn't a "threat", the bouncer just wanted to smack that fool so he was overpushing him because he knew he could easily snap him in half. He got out of line because he was working.

In any other case I would cheer for the big guy but now, the truth is, because I'm finnish and impartial guy ;D I would also hold charges against the bouncer ;D

:EDIT:

if that if he if this... if if if.... if didn't happend, the rule for any security type of guy is to deal with sittuations with only necessary force... lol he used alot more than what was necessary there.

io856

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 12:18:27 PM »

he wasn't a "threat", the bouncer just wanted to smack that fool so he was overpushing him because he knew he could easily snap him in half. He got out of line because he was working.

In any other case I would cheer for the big guy but now, the truth is, because I'm finnish and impartial guy ;D I would also hold charges against the bouncer ;D
haha  :-X

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 12:20:26 PM »

It's a shame he wasn't.

imo No. Pushing someone is the least he should have done. Hes already told him " your not getting in" so everything the fella does after that is threatening. Because hes already been told hes not getting in.. So if the fella rushes to you and gets in your face again its very threatening. ANd the black man Should defend himself. by at least pushing him away to neutralise the situation. He should have stood where hes supposed to be the entire time though..