Author Topic: The best recreational drugs this year?  (Read 36294 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: The best recreational drugs this year?
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2011, 08:23:59 PM »
when someone is in the khole, they are in a hole, they don't talk, some people are left with permanent streaks in their vision from k, it is fucked up

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 02:40:12 AM »
yes i know of people who are totally a- social when they are on coke. turned in themselves. not the nicest people.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 02:59:26 AM »
Trichocereus bridgesii

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2011, 03:41:43 AM »
Tiger blood.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2011, 09:48:57 AM »
it depends on the persons

i get very nice and sensitive on coke or speed, some get aggressive

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »

nice and sensitive. ur cute

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2011, 10:25:52 AM »

You could be diagnosed with ADHD....

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »
You could be diagnosed with ADHD....

that could be, i love being the centre of attention

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »
some of the lesser known drugs that are my favorites, or perhaps were

pregabalin
baclofen
ghb
kava kava
kratom

and my favorite drug is of course MJ but i couldn't hate on benzos and barbs. Love amphetamine as well. I use drugs now for performance enhancement really, not much recreation besides an odd joint.

whitewidow

« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2011, 12:44:43 AM »
these are good-i get a script. all he bottles have script tags

whitewidow

« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2011, 01:32:30 AM »
drugs are bad

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2011, 07:51:45 AM »
liked smoking salvia(?) a few years back.  love perks.  for the most part though, I steer away from this kind of stuff cept an ativan or two
X

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »
liked smoking salvia(?) a few years back.  love perks.  for the most part though, I steer away from this kind of stuff cept an ativan or two

lorazepam is on a whole other level of seriousness then salvia save some psychotic break. Benzos if they get ahold of you are the worst drugs to kick and life threatening. Not to mention the PAWS it induces, i cold turkey'd k-pins because i realized i was beginning to take them to much rather then once a week or so to enjoy them like a beer (i dont drink), now i have PAWS so that if i take a benzo now i go through acute withdrawal all over again. Plus things like stimulants etc make me more anxious. Thats all passed for the most part but i despise benzos where as i once thought of them as the best thing in the world.

I use alot of stimulants (amphetamine) and they are helpful for the comedown but they fucking sneak up on you.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2011, 08:39:58 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »
lorazepam is on a whole other level of seriousness then salvia save some psychotic break. Benzos if they get ahold of you are the worst drugs to kick and life threatening. Not to mention the PAWS it induces, i cold turkey'd k-pins because i realized i was beginning to take them to much rather then once a week or so to enjoy them like a beer (i dont drink), now i have PAWS so that if i take a benzo now i go through acute withdrawal all over again. Plus things like stimulants etc make me more anxious. Thats all passed for the most part but i despise benzos where as i once thought of them as the best thing in the world.

I use alot of stimulants (amphetamine) and they are helpful for the comedown but they fucking sneak up on you.

If you need them like I do. hell you can see they have script labels on my xanax bottles nothing in the wrold is better! I have tried ativan,klonopins, and the king xanax. I love klonopins too but would take xanax over it . thats what I did. I was oin klonopin for 6 months before I wanted to be put on xanax. I dont take them to get high I really need them

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »
If you need them like I do. hell you can see they have script labels on my xanax bottles nothing in the wrold is better! I have tried ativan,klonopins, and the king xanax. I love klonopins too but would take xanax over it . thats what I did. I was oin klonopin for 6 months before I wanted to be put on xanax. I dont take them to get high I really need them

theres an underlying reason why you need these meds. In the long run you're worse off taking them on a daily basis....you know this.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2011, 05:36:26 PM »
theres an underlying reason why you need these meds. In the long run you're worse off taking them on a daily basis....you know this.

if you take them for anxiety and they were your first option then your doctor is terrible. Have you tried any of the options or was that the first class of medications they used.

if you have epilepsy then you need them but its still a bad choice in neurological terms.

i assume you have GAD or panic disorder perhaps bipolar 1/2.

im high as fuck as i type this acutally and i just realized my response is completely retarded in every conceivable way.

if you are a typical psychiatric patient who has tried everything and is somewhat intractable then yes i would use benzos. They are the best anxiolytics in the world, but dependence and tolerance is a bitch.

i would tell you some options if you haven't tried any, shit you could probably create synergism like most patients by going down the road of polopharmacy.

whitewidow

« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2011, 05:38:29 PM »

I dont care they make my quality of life better.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »
if you take them for anxiety and they were your first option then your doctor is terrible. Have you tried any of the options or was that the first class of medications they used.

if you have epilepsy then you need them but its still a bad choice in neurological terms.

i assume you have GAD or panic disorder perhaps bipolar 1/2.

im high as fuck as i type this acutally and i just realized my response is completely retarded in every conceivable way.

if you are a typical psychiatric patient who has tried everything and is somewhat intractable then yes i would use benzos. They are the best anxiolytics in the world, but dependence and tolerance is a bitch.

i would tell you some options if you haven't tried any, shit you could probably create synergism like most patients by going down the road of polopharmacy.

;D

Took them for a few months earlier this year. They're nice but you know it ain't you after being on them for a while....just like a walking zombie. and kicking them can be hell as you mentioned. I didn't leave home for about 3 weeks while trying to get off them. Just glad I didn't have any seizures. Thoughts started to come back...the most random things would come to mind. Constant mind chatter was shut off while on them.

Thats cool...I know they help. Just remember that the long term effects are nasty. We normally don't think about tomorrow never mind while using benzos... lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »
DMT, pssstt...  Fuck that noiseTM

I've been dabbling with this stuff daily!

"1"

L.L

« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2011, 06:22:02 PM »
That's what counts. You're taking those because without them you couldnt function day to day, even just doing everyday things. Why do you need the OC's if you dont mind me asking. Fuck those things are evil, straight up the devil. I know they are a godsend for people with cancer, serious back injuries, etc. Did them recreationally on and off for years before they got their hooks in me. Took me three times going to outpatient to kick it and of course, suboxone. Off that now too. Anything prescription, unless given to you by a doctor, is bad news. So habit forming

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2011, 06:29:32 PM »
That's what counts. You're taking those because without them you couldnt function day to day, even just doing everyday things. Why do you need the OC's if you dont mind me asking. Fuck those things are evil, straight up the devil. I know they are a godsend for people with cancer, serious back injuries, etc. Did them recreationally on and off for years before they got their hooks in me. Took me three times going to outpatient to kick it and of course, suboxone. Off that now too. Anything prescription, unless given to you by a doctor, is bad news. So habit forming

Good for you man!

Luckily I've never gone through opiate withdrawals myself.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2011, 03:43:12 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
how many of you smoke?
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2011, 09:26:00 PM »
i started pretty late...with 20
started to smoke on parties and then boom got hooked on that shit