Author Topic: For all the people here that want us to bomb the shit out of Iran  (Read 1269 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm just wondering, if this happens while Obama is still in office are you going to use it against Obama or support him on it?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: For all the people here that want us to bomb the shit out of Iran
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »
Nice meltdown. You're how old again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 01:08:23 PM »
I'm just wondering, if this happens while Obama is still in office are you going to use it against Obama or support him on it?

He s not going to, he wants Iran to get a nuke.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 02:13:23 PM »
Nice meltdown. You're how old again?

lol.  It's a legit question.  I can see HH doing that for sure.  He wants us to blitz Iran and send them back to the stone age but I can also see him bitching at Obama for making the call.  Just wanted to get people on record.  Seems to be a fair amount of support here for attacking Iran.  I want to see if it's a no win for Obama with these people. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 02:13:59 PM »

He s not going to, he wants Iran to get a nuke.   
that's not what I asked.  Just answer the question please.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
Come on people have some balls and answer the question

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
Israel should do it-- and will end up doing it unless Osama prevents them from doing so.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 02:19:29 PM »
Bombing them will not stop their nuclear program

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 02:20:39 PM »

Of course not, maybe Obama can go bow to mach mud like he did King Abduhhlah and that will convince them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 02:28:53 PM »
Of course not, maybe Obama can go bow to mach mud like he did King Abduhhlah and that will convince them.

He could vacation there.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »

This is what I honestly hate about RP supporters and why I'm almost ashamed to admit that I want him to win.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING IDIOTIC MORAL EQUIVALENCY ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES-- ITS LAME, ITS IMMATURE, ITS HORSESHIT.

So in your opinion, doing nothing and whistling in the wind is the best possible strategy to employ against a nuclear Iran who is currently the puppet master for Hezzbollah, Hamas and Syria?

I mean, hey, we cant stop them anyway. Might as well sit around and do nothing. If we hope for the best, everything will be fine.  ::)

It's the same stupid fucking argument you make about politicians-- "Well, both parties are bad because money is in politics-- so politicians are always going to be corrupt"- might as well not vote or vote for Obama because what's the difference?"

Why bother to do anything at all? All human beings are imperfect and have flaws. Therefore, what's the point of voting?  ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 02:37:29 PM »
This is what I honestly hate about RP supporters and why I'm almost ashamed to admit that I want him to win.
STOP WITH THE FUCKING IDIOTIC MORAL EQUIVALENCY ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES-- ITS LAME, ITS IMMATURE, ITS HORSESHIT.
So in your opinion, doing nothing and whistling in the wind is the best possible strategy to employ against a nuclear Iran who is currently the puppet master for Hezzbollah, Hamas and Syria?
I mean, hey, we cant stop them anyway. Might as well sit around and do nothing. If we hope for the best, everything will be fine.  ::)
It's the same stupid fucking argument you make about politicians-- "Well, both parties are bad because money is in politics-- so politicians are always going to be corrupt"- might as well not vote or vote for Obama because what's the difference?"
Why bother to do anything at all? All human beings are imperfect and have flaws. Therefore, what's the point of voting?  ::)
Come on people the thread is about your opinion on potential bombing of Iran.

Does this mean you support an attack on Iran?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 02:39:50 PM »
I do not support us sending in troops. I do not support us directly attacking them

I do support letting Israel bomb them into the stone age.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2011, 02:41:52 PM »
I do not support us sending in troops. I do not support us directly attacking them

Im pretty sure thats RP's policy

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2011, 02:47:50 PM »

2 completely different issues.  We no longer have a representative government.  Our government is bought and until we fix that all ideology conflict is meaningless.  We have a pathetic group of. Representatives, pres included that can't get it done and won't.

Now to the thread topic.  How do you conclude that me saying bombing isn't going to stop their nuke program as me meaning we should do nothing?  ???

Do you support a bombing cmapaign that will not stop the inevitable?   Should we risk lives and kill people for nothing?  Bombing isn't going to do shit.    Israel bombing wont stop it anymore than us doing it.  The only way to stop it is to conquer and occupy.  Period.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 02:50:04 PM »
2 completely different issues.  We no longer have a representative government.  Our government is bought and until we fix that all ideology conflict is meaningless.  We have a pathetic group of. Representatives, pres included that can't get it done and won't.

Now to the thread topic.  How do you conclude that me saying bombing isn't going to stop their nuke program as me meaning we should do nothing?  ???

Do you support a bombing cmapaign that will not stop the inevitable?   Should we risk lives and kill people for nothing?  Bombing isn't going to do shit.    Israel bombing wont stop it anymore than us doing it.  The only way to stop it is to conquer and occupy.  Period.  

Based on what General Ozmo? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »

Based on what General Ozmo?  

Common sense private second class 33333.  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 06:15:42 PM »

So our cyber attacks, the Israeli assassinations, the UN sanctions= All useless so far?

The only way to stop any country from doing anything is to invade and occupy? i'm glad you figured that out. You should send a memo to all of the world leaders and let them in on the secret. In the meanwhile we should disband our entire intelligence network and eliminate the CIA, NSA and Department of State. After all, they cant do anything anyway.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
Israel should do it-- and will end up doing it unless Osama prevents them from doing so.

I've been pretty fucking clear where I stand....as GW says above...let Israel do it.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 07:24:23 PM »

we are in complete agreement here.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 07:27:27 PM »
See...thanks George...and now 240 and I agree as well. None of this may mean anything here ina bit if the NK's go nuts. In which case I hope I get to go there instead of Afghanistan.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2011, 07:34:38 AM »

So our cyber attacks, the Israeli assassinations, the UN sanctions= All useless so far?

The only way to stop any country from doing anything is to invade and occupy? i'm glad you figured that out. You should send a memo to all of the world leaders and let them in on the secret. In the meanwhile we should disband our entire intelligence network and eliminate the CIA, NSA and Department of State. After all, they cant do anything anyway.  ::)

They can slow it down,but it's inevitable.  No need to call them, they already know. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 08:01:00 AM »

I've been pretty fucking clear where I stand....as GW says above...let Israel do it.

That's right.  Who is the US to tell Israel what to do and what not to do, right?  You two agree with Ron Paul then.

Ron Paul says to stop US intervention in international matters, including Israel and Iran.  In other words, let Iran attempt to get a nuke if they want to, and let Israel prevent it if they want to. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 04:36:08 AM »

This is RP foreign policy the one you claim is dangerous ???

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 04:40:01 AM »
That's right.  Who is the US to tell Israel what to do and what not to do, right?  You two agree with Ron Paul then.

Ron Paul says to stop US intervention in international matters, including Israel and Iran.  In other words, let Iran attempt to get a nuke if they want to, and let Israel prevent it if they want to. 

They actually support RP on his foreign policy they just dont know it because they swallow neocon propaganda 24/7.