Author Topic: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, 69, has died  (Read 6918 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Kim jong il is Dead
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »
"What kind of cwap is this..?"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2011, 08:27:41 AM »
"Aaaahh  Dutch cheese Kim rlikey..!"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2011, 08:33:24 AM »
They bowed to a picture of kim jong right away illest and started thanking him..

I wonder of the doctor regretted himself

exactly, i would be fucking pissed.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2011, 08:38:59 AM »
Kim jong ill looking a things

Looking at food mostly to try to cover up the fact that there has been and most likely still is a famine in North Korea. Fuck him.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2011, 08:40:48 AM »
Looking at food mostly to try to cover up the fact that there has been and most likely still is a famine in North Korea. Fuck him.
His son ate it all....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2011, 08:44:48 AM »
Funny thing is, to try and start to undo all the damage that he and his father did to North Korea, all the people would have to do is to wake up one morning and say "Fuck it, all we want is decent, respectable lives and our dear leader is fucking us in the ass". There would be absolutely nothing their government could possibly do and they would find themselves hung by the nearest tree that same afternoon.

All that's in the way is the mental trance of worship and ignorance. It's only a mental prison, not a physical one.
from incomplete data

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2011, 08:47:49 AM »

You don't see this kind of obsession even in America !!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2011, 08:50:22 AM »
You don't see this kind of obsession even in America !!

I swear you're one of the most annoying people on this board. I'm now absolutely convinced you've never even been to America. Your weird obsession with Cold War dynasties is really juvenile and pathetic.
from incomplete data

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2011, 08:52:52 AM »
I swear you're one of the most annoying people on this board. I'm now absolutely convinced you've never even been to America. Your weird obsession with Cold War dynasties is really juvenile and pathetic.

watched strikeforce saunday at they were Three breaks to talk about the damn army, and how they're the best in the world, and freedom here and freedom there.
Why cant they just have One neutral show is teh question. If you want to be in the army then be in the army, but propaganda like that on a  show that has Nopthing to do with the army and is FULL of forign fighters shouldn't honestly be allowed imo.

Might be talking out of my ass but I think americans are they only ones that do that shit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2011, 08:54:36 AM »
watched strikeforce saunday at they were Three breaks to talk about the damn army, and how they're the best in the world, and freedom here and freedom there.
Why cant they just have One neutral show is teh question

What has that to do with the discussion? What are you trying to prove?
from incomplete data

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2011, 08:55:23 AM »
What has that to do with the discussion? What are you trying to prove?

giving an example over the patriotic obsession all of us non americans have to endure every single time :) It sneaks its way into events that has Nothing to do with the army or military. National sports I could slightly understand but NOT mma. Its disgusting.. I read an article about american soldiers killing toddlers and then a few hours later I get military bs thrown in my face while watching mma..

what's that called?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2011, 08:57:05 AM »
this is not a patriotic obsession, they get told what to do and this time they got told to do that

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2011, 08:58:48 AM »
giving an example over the patriotic obsession all of us non americans have to endure every single time :)

Judging by something you saw while watching a televised fight..?

Don't pretend that you can judge what america is by one stroke. Some of you people would do yourself a great service by actually travelling to places to experience it for yourself. Your view of things become way more dynamic that way.

EDIT: Stop editing your posts all the time.. really gives away the fact that you don't think things through the first time.
from incomplete data

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2011, 08:59:49 AM »
Judging by something you saw while watching a televised fight..?

Don't pretend that you can judge what america is by one stroke. Some of you people would do yourself a great service by actually travelling to places to experience it for yourself. Your view of things become way more dynamic that way.

Havent pretended to judge america.. Given my view about about something I feel is horrible.. And it's Constant.. Do you think military propaganda should be brought up at non military related events? I have Never noticed this on non american events.. (im sure some country does it at some shows just havent noticed it) and since its constant even in non related events I would call it almost a patriotic obsession?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2011, 09:04:36 AM »
Havent pretended to judge america.. Given my view about about something I feel is horrible.. And it's Constant.. Do you think military propaganda should be brought up at non military related events? I have Never noticed this on non american events.. (im sure some country does it at some shows just havent noticed it) and since its constant even in non related events I would call it almost a patriotic obsession?

I refreshed this page as a game to see how many times you'd edit a single post. The above quoted post has been edited at least two-three times within five minutes. What point is there in replying to someone when they keep changing/expanding their opinion?
from incomplete data

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »
I refreshed this page as a game to see how many times you'd edit a single post. The above quoted post has been edited at least two-three times within five minutes. What point is there in replying to someone when they keep changing/expanding their opinion?

I thought it was common knowledge to wait around 3 min before responding to my posts since I always edit shit lol.  (two edits)

edit* and im not changing only expanding.. trying to explain better. I type as I think.. I should think for a while and Then type. But this is gb not a report

edit* 2 and I check to make sure no one has responded, and then edit

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2011, 09:08:39 AM »

I've visited quite a few countries.
I've been in New York. That fukin' flag was everywhere. I've never seen anything like that in my life! Some cars had flag stickers on their bumpers, some people had pin flag in their clothes...

In countries where Swede and I come from, you just don't see that. It's confusing for outsider.. you are used to it no doubt. To me it was almost like watching video of North Korea.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2011, 09:10:58 AM »

I've been in New York. That fukin' flag was everywhere. I've never seen anything like that in my life! Some cars had flag stickers on their bumpers, some people had pin flag in their clothes...

In countries where Swede and I come from, you just don't see that. It's confusing for outsider.. you are used to it no doubt. To me it was almost like watching video of North Korea.

I almost wish people would be a little bit More patrotic in Sweden. But there's a thing as Too much also. And it tends to make people blind.
People would Not be Ok with bringing up the swedish military on a national event and going on about how gret they are and this and that that's for sure.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2011, 09:11:14 AM »
I thought it was common knowledge to wait around 3 min before responding to my posts since I always edit shit lol.  (two edits)

edit* and im not changing only expanding.. trying to explain better. I type as I think.. I should think for a while and Then type. But this is gb not a report

edit* 2 and I check to make sure no one has responded, and then edit

Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind.

All I can say really is that I'd encourage you that you at some point in your life start traveling around and the see the world with your own eyes. Get to know people, deal with them, have discussions and whatnot. I guarantee you that you get a thousands time more out of that than sitting behind your computer thinking you've seen it all. I'm not saying that everything you say is necessarily wrong, just that you'd have a different view of it had you been there yourself.
from incomplete data

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2011, 09:13:25 AM »
Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind.

All I can say really is that I'd encourage you that you at some point in your life start traveling around and the see the world with your own eyes. Get to know people, deal with them, have discussions and whatnot. I guarantee you that you get a thousands time more out of that than sitting behind your computer thinking you've seen it all. I'm not saying that everything you say is necessarily wrong, just that you'd have a different view of it had you been there yourself.

Thats one of the issues with events from america. Thats All we're exposed to. military this , military that.. I understand It's not that like 24/7. (and ocf not ALL events) But It's all we see..

This kinda explains my thoughts..

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, 69, has died
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2011, 09:13:44 AM »
forced, national grief  ::)

if you don't cry hard enough then you'll find yourself doing 25 years hard labour  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2011, 09:14:41 AM »

Ha! I'll be damned.. you've actually been to New York. Who woulda guessed.

I am from Northern Europe myself so I do see what you're saying. But I wouldn't agree with your one-sided view of the americans.
from incomplete data

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2011, 09:14:59 AM »

if you don't cry hard enough then you'll find yourself doing 25 years hard labour  ;D

wow...brainwashed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »

Expect the same result in this nation should anything ever happen to our Dear leader in Chicago, Harlem, Detroit, Bronx, etc.  

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »
Ha! I'll be damned.. you've actually been to New York. Who woulda guessed.

I am from Northern Europe myself so I do see what you're saying. But I wouldn't agree on your one-sided view of the americans.

gayfury will eventually find this thread and with his response you will notice the problem  ;D

what Im really trying to say is I wish I could watch MMA without military talk lol.