Author Topic: Shawn Ray - why are you lying about the Comeback Award?  (Read 7709 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Well, this is interesting about Controversy at Masters
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »
No, it didnt disappear....your Alzheimer disease kicked in
I may be have Alzheimers,but at least I don`t have Alzheimers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 08:34:55 AM »
I may be have Alzheimers,but at least I don`t have Alzheimers.
hahhahahahahha

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
Re: Shawn Ray - why are you lying about the Comeback Award?
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 10:02:47 AM »
The Vyotech connection. Does Shawn Ray owe money to Bill Wilmore?  Shawn Ray has some explaining to do as to why HE chose Wilmore as the 'Comeback' award.  Shawn Ray has some explaining to do as to why he was the lone 'judge' in this award and not the legends, as he told everyone.  Shawn Ray has some explaining to do as to how much money he got from the Masters Legends Promoter over his advice on this contest.  Some say he received over $40,000 as compensation.

Sucked her dry. He saw $, and he got as much as he could while the gettings good.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 10:21:39 AM »
Love or hate shawn ray you cannot deny that he knows how to hustle a dollar, and he is very cheap, he always forgets his wallet when he goes out to dinner with other pros, he must be sitting on a nice bank account.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
funny how when NASSER revealed this type of behaviour years ago the pumpkinheads whined and complained that he is badmouthing his "old friends" LOL.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 10:39:08 AM »
What else would you expect from a cheap two-faced bald fat washed-up bodybuilder midget like Shawn Ray!!!
There is a reason why nobody liked him back when he was competing and still nobody like him now!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »
funny how when NASSER revealed this type of behaviour years ago the pumpkinheads whined and complained that he is badmouthing his "old friends" LOL.

The beatiful man with glasses speak the truth! ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »
What else would you expect from a cheap two-faced bald fat washed-up bodybuilder midget like Shawn Ray!!!
There is a reason why nobody liked him back when he was competing and still nobody like him now!

wasn't shawn the most honest Pro around?......he never back stabbed his friends......

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »
Doctor told me I got cancer and Alzheimers, but at least I don't have cancer...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
As always, Nasser is late to the Party...Lonnie Teper talked about this back in 94...

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2011, 11:37:37 AM »
Nasser spoke the truth about Sean Ray & Milos.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 01:14:40 PM »

Talked to Shawn Ray - he stands by his decision, here is his response to me...

The Best Comeback Award was titled  "The Shawn Ray Comeback Award".  Not the Jarka Award. Not the IFBB Judges Award. Not the Legends Unanimous Vote Award or the Fan Favorite Award.

I chose Bill Wilmore and the other legends have agreed with my choice including Hall of Fame Bodybuilders Dorian Yates, Kevin Levrone and Lee Haney.

There was no Official "VOTE" - only opinions asked of my fellow Hall of Fame Bodybuilders but the final decision was made by me.
My decision is open to debate but not open for "Re-Judging" or "Changing" of my decision which was based on more than a person just coming in 'ripped' condition.

While it is true Roland Cziurlok looked phenomenal and arguably was the 'best conditioned', I had more requirements in my final decision that helped me conclude my choice for the winner of this award which included:

Being Competitive, Conditioned, Improved and Balanced.

Bill Wilmore rose above the others in ALL of the above and was my Clear Choice to win this Award!

Hope this helps.

Next time someone wants to "Contribute" to the making of this kind of monetary award, we'd appreciate it if you would throw your own personal financial resources to the award then your opinion of who should win it.  It would be more valued and respected toward who should or should not be deserving of the award.

Happy holidays.

Shawn Ray

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »
Yogi do YOU believe Shawn?  ::)

No disrespect to Bill but Roland hadn't competed in nearly 11 years and in the words of iconic photographer Albert Busek, "It's a miracle that Roland is on stage. He is lucky to be alive."  I guess coming back from your death bed isn't enough to receive the "Shawn Ray Comeback Award".

Funny how Sugar tags his name on this award yet you know he didn't pony up the cash.

MUSCLE PHONE RETURNS!
Elevate Your Image.™

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »
Talked to Shawn Ray - he stands by his decision, here is his response to me...

The Best Comeback Award was titled  "The Shawn Ray Comeback Award".  Not the Jarka Award. Not the IFBB Judges Award. Not the Legends Unanimous Vote Award or the Fan Favorite Award.

I chose Bill Wilmore and the other legends have agreed with my choice including Hall of Fame Bodybuilders Dorian Yates, Kevin Levrone and Lee Haney.

There was no Official "VOTE" - only opinions asked of my fellow Hall of Fame Bodybuilders but the final decision was made by me.
My decision is open to debate but not open for "Re-Judging" or "Changing" of my decision which was based on more than a person just coming in 'ripped' condition.

While it is true Roland Cziurlok looked phenomenal and arguably was the 'best conditioned', I had more requirements in my final decision that helped me conclude my choice for the winner of this award which included:

Being Competitive, Conditioned, Improved and Balanced.

Bill Wilmore rose above the others in ALL of the above and was my Clear Choice to win this Award!

Hope this helps.

Next time someone wants to "Contribute" to the making of this kind of monetary award, we'd appreciate it if you would throw your own personal financial resources to the award then your opinion of who should win it.  It would be more valued and respected toward who should or should not be deserving of the award.

Happy holidays.

Shawn Ray

Shawn is the man. That's why he's been on top for so long.

You all should learn how life works from and not just talk about things should be.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »
popcorn til this thing gets deleted.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
Shawn is the man. That's why he's been on top for so long.

You all should learn how life works from and not just talk about things should be.

hi Shawn

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »
Yogi do YOU believe Shawn?  ::)

No disrespect to Bill but Roland hadn't competed in nearly 11 years and in the words of iconic photographer Albert Busek, "It's a miracle that Roland is on stage. He is lucky to be alive."  I guess coming back from your death bed isn't enough to receive the "Shawn Ray Comeback Award".

Funny how Sugar tags his name on this award yet you know he didn't pony up the cash.

MUSCLE PHONE RETURNS!

And how do you know he didn't contribute $20K of value if not any cash?

He was totally responsible for promoting that show for months. His connection with MD. He was the MC. Maybe he cut his fee to Jarka in half.

You know nothing about the situation or business.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 01:26:09 PM »
hi Shawn

I'm not Shawn but I can't understand why losers don't learn from winners.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 01:46:14 PM »
Yogi do YOU believe Shawn?  ::)  No disrespect to Bill but Roland hadn't competed in nearly 11 years and in the words of iconic photographer Albert Busek, "It's a miracle that Roland is on stage. He is lucky to be alive."  I guess coming back from your death bed isn't enough to receive the "Shawn Ray Comeback Award".  Funny how Sugar tags his name on this award yet you know he didn't pony up the cash.  MUSCLE PHONE RETURNS!

Where did it say in the post that I put up that I believed Shawn. The post is what Shawn replied back.   My initial response was that Roland should of won the Comeback Award - like yours was. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 01:57:23 PM »
And how do you know he didn't contribute $20K of value if not any cash?

He was totally responsible for promoting that show for months. His connection with MD. He was the MC. Maybe he cut his fee to Jarka in half.

You know nothing about the situation or business.

Clearly you've never done business with Shawn.  8)
Elevate Your Image.™

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
drama

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 03:18:19 PM »
Where did it say in the post that I put up that I believed Shawn. The post is what Shawn replied back.   My initial response was that Roland should of won the Comeback Award - like yours was. 
The great Yogi playing Jedi Mind Tricks with Sugar Shawn
Elevate Your Image.™

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »
Nasser spoke the truth about Sean Ray & Milos.

Everything he spoke was the truth, it just takes incidents such as this for some to finally realize it :)

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2011, 04:27:14 PM »
Lol at Zingherman calling this an investigation ;D

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2011, 05:12:27 PM »
lying guy